Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2008, 09:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Peyton fails so much. Ahh. A big reason why I only watch clips most nights. How did he die?
Cancer.

The episode was pretty filler-esque, but it was enjoyable. I loved the opening with Jamie getting ready with Quentin and the boys treating him as one of the members of the team. Soooo adorable!

The girls being stuck in the library was good, although I don't get why they made the game seem so important, and then they didn't even show any of it. I guess that was the point Mark was trying to make. The interaction between the girls was kinda boring sometimes, with Peyton and Lindsey taking jabs at each other and all that nonsense. I hope it'll stop now that they've made some sort of amends with each other.

I loved Tim! Gah, it's been so long since he's been on OTH. I really love that he's changed, but he hasn't. He still has the same Tim qualities, but he's also grown up. Hee, he has a son now (named Nathan, which is kinda creepy ) I would love to see Nathan and Tim hanging out and their boys playing also.

Overall, it was an enjoyable episode and next week looks to be pretty interesting.

Last edited by sweetestsin1223; 02-26-2008 at 09:07 PM
Old 02-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

It must have been a year later that Lindsey's father died from the 505 flashback since the flashback took place 3 years ago right?
...Funny thing about scars, they're always there; doesn't mean they haven't healed...
Old 02-26-2008, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

She said two years ago, yes. So good for OTH for getting a timeline correct for once.

I totally went TIMMM!! when I saw Brett's name at the beginning. For some reason, the fact that he has a scooter made me lol so much. And the look on Brooke and Haley's faces when he said his son's name was Nathan made me laugh too. Love him.

While the predictability of having Lindsey's dad die of cancer and the cringworthiness of the whole dialogue, Michaela ROCKED that speech. She's very, very good <3.

The episode was quite meh, and too melodramatic most of the time, but it had some fun moments. I love Haley goofing around. Peyton seems to have maybe stopped whinying, but she said she was letting Lucas go last episode and was bitching about Linds from the start this episode, so we'll see how long that lasts.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

I actually liked this episode pretty well overall. Even with Peyton in her finest "bitch on wheels" mode, which I normally can't stomach, because she actually got her comeuppance and Lindsey (Michaela) knocked it out of the park with her emotional story of her father's death. Now that's the kind of acting that really tugs at my heart.

Love seeing the return of Tim as the pizza guy. I knew he was coming but I'd fogotten it was this episode. Cute surprise.

Jamie. Dear God, can that child be any cuter?! I just grin from ear to ear when he's on. He makes the episode for me. The scene with him and Quentin was absolutely adorable.

Nathan, loved that he wanted to come clean to Haley, and he really seemed more like old Nathan in this episode, what little there was of him. All the guys looked hot and I loved the slo-mo scene of them all walking out of the locker room.

Love Kate Voegle's voice, loving her more and more each episode. I will be getting that cd. I just wish we could hear more of Joy's singing, I miss that sooo.... much.

Overall, pretty decent episode.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, and Peyton? You were shot in the leg. Five years ago. Get over it, please.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I jumped out of my seat when I saw Tim! Yay! Pretty much the only time I was awake during the whole episode. Pretty big snoozer. But it had a nice moral. I was so sad Nathan didn't get to see Tim. Too bad they don't keep in touch, but it was so cute how he named his son Nathan. And Haley's reaction! Hope we will see him again!

Jamie continues to be adorable, I LOVE Mia, Lindsey's storyline was sad, Brooke rocks as usual, and I still hate Peyton. The end.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callalily (View Post)

Jamie continues to be adorable, I LOVE Mia, Lindsey's storyline was sad, Brooke rocks as usual, and I still hate Peyton. The end.

I'll just add a big I love N/H too and a big AMEN to all that above!
Old 02-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

I'm so sick of Mia. She is not part of the gang and she needs to quit acting like she's cool/annoying me. She probably does smell like feet.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

I just love Kate's voice, that's what I'm loving. I can live with or without the actual character.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

BP friendship. HS still have awesome chemistry.
Jamie is the cutest kid ever.

Okay

Lindsey finally getting a backstory. I have been waiting for that since the premiere.

Tim. I feel sorry for him and have ever since they wrote him off. I wanted some NT scenes.

Don't care

The game...a little anti-climactic
Mouth. I didn't buy his trip down memory lane.
Jimmy. The emotional impact was missing.
The music was overpowering some scenes.

Misc.

The females looked gorgeous in this episode.
I'm not looking forward to seeing Dan get out jail after only serving four years.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Dan getting out after only four years for murder just doesn't seem right at all
The girls did look gorgeous
Jamie in his ravens outfit was the best
...Funny thing about scars, they're always there; doesn't mean they haven't healed...
Old 02-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is it okay if I don't really like Kate's music?
ღღღ
Old 02-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've never had a problem with Mia before, but she was kinda annoying this episode, but maybe that's just because Kate isn't a natural actor and it shows. Kate's voice is good but her songs are .. meh.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Edit: We've asked that posters please avoid quoting each other solely to disagree or to potentially belittle a poster's opinions or commentary. We'd also really like to avoid putting labels on other people's posts.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara

Last edited by shoots up a flare; 02-26-2008 at 09:44 PM
Old 02-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Extreme Fan

What was the point of saying Jamie looks like Lucas again?

Good Lord, The guys looked hot walking from the locker room to the gym!

Nathan is soo hot being a good daddy and husband, although I still think the guys on this show get let off the hook extremely easily.

Some things in this episode bugged me, *cough*Pey/Lin girlfight and no NHJ*cough*, but overall it was love. NJ was so much love this episode and Jamie/Quentin was too cute. Can't forget how hot Q looked without his shirt.

I kinda of agree with the posters that said Nathan said he kissed Carrie instead of the other way around before correcting himself because he's feeling guilty, but he's had too many openings not to tell. Please, just spit it out! He's the husband we saw tonight, the Nathan I love.

I'm so glad we got to hear Joy sing again.

Brooke's mommy issues are heart breaking, that's a really hard situation to be in and I can see why she was so defensive of Victoria, whether she deserved it or not.

Mia has really started to grow on me with her positive reinforcement, somebody with girl power! Yay!

Tim brought the funny, great cameo.

One thing that I have to ask and I really don't want to be I hate the triangle with the power of ten suns and I'm indifferent to Lucas with any woman that isn't Karen or his best friend. Didn't Lucas go into the school during the shooting to talk Nathan out of going after Haley, not for Peyton? Wasn't he still dating Brooke when Peyton kissed him there? If so, why is that such a pivitol moment in the LP relationship?

Pamela
Closed Thread   Post New Thread