Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2004, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bittersweetxkid:
<STRONG>See, Peyton is also one of my favorite characters. And this right here is exactly my opinion on the whole Brooke/Lucas/Peyton issue. Peyton didn't plan to betray and hurt her best friend. It wasn't like she was scheming to take Lucas away from Brooke. She's weak when it comes to Lucas and in CCIPC, they were in the heat of the moment. And just like it was pretty *****ty of Brooke to hold the truth about the pregnancy from Lucas, it was also pretty *****ty for Lucas and Peyton to go around doing the things they did. One might be a worse then the other, but when it comes down to it, what they did was crappy, it was never intentional or planned out. That was a little OT. Heh. Sorry about that. </STRONG>
Well yeah, initially it wasn't premeditated. But the continuing to lie and cheat IS premeditated. Yeah Peyton cares about Luke, But it is weak to continue to kiss your best friends boyfriend. Its just wrong. Brooke's lieing was a split second thing which she then admitted too in their next scene together. She didn't continue to lie over a long period of time. Peyton and Lucas did. Yeah it was screwed up. but seriously it was just too wrong. So i cant really accept what Peyton did but i can accept what Brooke did. Sorry to continue to OTness a bit.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

i havent been able to comment since i was busy studying for my AP exams.

anyways, i think brook shouldn't have lied. but i guess they are equal now, so no more drama.

Dan-WTF? one moment, he's an ass and the next, he shows emotions.

Nikki-i think jake should just let nikki be with jenny once in a while so she wouldnt stalk everyone.

jake-you dont want nikki to like dan right?

Keith- YES!!!!! he's gone

NITPICK
when lucas was asking jake for advice, jake said "NIKKI and i thought about not keeping the baby..."
Lucas didnt pick it up nor did he realize what jake said when nikki told him later.

Preview-Enough with this dan/deb drama. annoying
Old 04-26-2004, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by freakygirl:
<STRONG>NITPICK
when lucas was asking jake for advice, jake said "NIKKI and i thought about not keeping the baby..."
Lucas didnt pick it up nor did he realize what jake said when nikki told him later.

Preview-Enough with this dan/deb drama. annoying</STRONG>
You know what, I noticed that too. I'm glad somebody else picked up on that too. I mean when Jake said, Nikki..hello it's tree hill. How many Nikkis do you think there are? I mean from what I'm assuming, Tree Hill's small.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:33 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>

Well yeah, initially it wasn't premeditated. But the continuing to lie and cheat IS premeditated. Yeah Peyton cares about Luke, But it is weak to continue to kiss your best friends boyfriend. Its just wrong. Brooke's lieing was a split second thing which she then admitted too in their next scene together. She didn't continue to lie over a long period of time. Peyton and Lucas did. Yeah it was screwed up. but seriously it was just too wrong. So i cant really accept what Peyton did but i can accept what Brooke did. Sorry to continue to OTness a bit.</STRONG>
I feel you now that. I think that Peyton was just hatin. She was so set on being with Lucas when Brooke loved him. Then Brooke finds out and all of a sudden she can live without him now. That is a friendship no needs. First she wanted him then she did not want to get serious then he gets with Brooke and starts felling something and there she goes reminding him of what he wanted at first. Bestfriends meaning never having to worry about them betraying for someone of the opposite sex.If I were Brooke I would forgive to get it off my chest but we could never be friends again. Peyton did the ultimate no-no.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

IMO, if Brooke was really caring and Peyton's best friend, she would've stayed away from Luke until she knew they were officially done. If BP were friends for so long before Lucas came into the picture, then she should know how Peyton reacts to a boy she likes. Brooke just went after Lucas without caring what Peyton thought.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread