Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2008, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

I hope Haley gets pissed off at both of them like in season one. They're not kids anymore. There's no excuse for it to happen yet again. I hope Haley makes that, and other points, clear to them.
You. Yes. You. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
I know you didn't watch the other seasons, but it's funny because the same thing happened in S1, when Lucas and Peyton were cheating behind Brooke's back, Haley saw them making out.
Oh wow, I didn't know that. I'm heading to Best Buy this weekend to get the first four seasons. I can use the gift card I got at Christmas! It'll take me a while to catch up, though, and I know I can't replace all the years you all have watching this show. Still though, I'm enjoying posting here and writing episode commentaries again. I haven't done that regularly since Dawson's Creek ended.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait to see some of your thoughts as you catch up then! I'm sure it'll help you see all the characters and their motives better.

Quote:
I hope Haley gets pissed off at both of them like in season one. They're not kids anymore. There's no excuse for it to happen yet again. I hope Haley makes that, and other points, clear to them.
Especially since they're screwing over her friend this time, and she wasn't good friends with Brooke yet back in S1 when they did it to her.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

I totally agree with you, Brit. It's nice to see that Lindsay has someone to back her up.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hales is such an awesome friend.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hales is such an awesome friend.
I concur.
rose parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:23 PM
New Fan

Hey, I just joined.. only because everyone hating on Peyton is making me sad, lol cause she's been my favourite character since day one. So I figured I'd shed another light on the situation of Peyton...

Has anyone stopped to wonder that maybe Peyton isn't some cruel bitch? In her mind.. she lost the man she loved because of a misunderstanding. There was never any closure between them. Peyton NEVER said no to Lucas.. she said she needed time.. so she's hurt. Lucas is making it seem like she's the one that messed them up.. yet she wasn't. PLUS, Lucas has sent SO many mixed messages to the poor girl. He claims he's moved on, yet he won't leave her alone. He makes the comment to her at Brooke's opening about the bartender not being good enough for her, he goes to see her at her office late at night.. HE FULL OUT PULLS AWAY THEN PULLS HER INTO A KISS, which is the biggest mixed message if I've ever seen one.. I don't know.. I just think that Lucas is more the bad guy in this picture.. Peyton's catching all the slack.. but atleast she's consistent. She loves the boy.. that's all.
x0becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

That ... doesn't make what she did right. And there was no proposal back in S1. She has a Lucas Stealing Face for heaven's sake!
Old 02-13-2008, 10:31 PM
New Fan

That's just what Brooke calls it.. cause they're best friends. Inside jokes. She has a "I've been in love with Lucas always face" and no, it's not right, but it still doesn't make her this big huge mean person. Season one, she didn't know what she wanted. I think it's pretty clear now that she's in love with him..
Old 02-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

Cheating is cheating. For whatever reasons. She could have told Lucas how she felt without kissing.
flawed perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

I don't think she's consistant with her loving of Lucas. She loves him when she can't have him. Any other time she gets bored.
rose parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

But I think the point is that Peyton turned down Lucas and they broke up (whether it was intended or not) and now, three years later, he's with somebody else and she still wants him and won't let him be happy.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:35 PM
New Fan

She never turned him down. She said she didn't want to get married just then... there is a HUGE difference. After all, they were only 19.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Either way, it caused them to break up. Whether it was Lucas' or Peyton's misunderstanding.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:39 PM
New Fan

Yeah, they broke up... but Peyton is being blamed for it.. I was just defending her.. because it's not her fault. Lucas walked away. Peyton had no closure. I think it's silly for people to think that it's all her fault.. and that her actions are ridiculous.. cause they really aren't.. when you love someone.. you don't just give up and walk away.. not without any closure.
Reply   Post New Thread