Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2004, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality2003:
<STRONG>Awww can already see Anna coming back in the season finale cliffhanger...hehe</STRONG>
That would be great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Anla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 12:07 AM
Loyal Fan

hehe my pathetic attempt to keep our thread on the first page... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Seth and Anna Rule! and I still have high hopes of Anna returning.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:53 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah yeah [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] did everybody vote for Sam board?

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 07:59 PM
Loyal Fan

I know I voted for a Sammie board! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
Old 03-23-2004, 11:55 AM
Absolute Fan

I know I voted [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 12:44 PM
Addicted Fan

so u wanna tell me that u both voted?! wink wink [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*iva*

Old 03-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes M'am! hehe [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah I want Sammie to have a new board all to her own, so we can talk about her without having to see that hidieous thread known as the Anna Hate thread. Cause whether any moderator believes it or not, or if anyone in that thread believes it or not, they are bashing Samaire. Cause Anna's look is her look. You can compare the pix from the show to her in real life. That's what she looks like, that's what her earrings look like, that's how she speaks, that's how she dresses! Samaire is Anna and Anna is Samaire and bashing is bashing. So whatever.

So how would you guys like Seth and Anna to reunite in the future? any theories? Scenarios?

Miss C

Old 03-24-2004, 08:54 AM
Addicted Fan

um still stickin with my "THIS IS SETH JR" scenario [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i dunno i have to thinik about it...cus im leaving for school in 5 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*iva*

Old 03-24-2004, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nun with a gun:
<STRONG>um still stickin with my "THIS IS SETH JR" scenario [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i dunno i have to thinik about it...cus im leaving for school in 5 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*iva*</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] haha...omg that would be so funny...very Soap Operaish!

Miss C

Old 03-25-2004, 01:41 AM
New Fan

hey, im kinda new here, but I just wanted to say that Im still having hope for this two to be together...of course I wish the best for her with the pilot and all, but aww [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] , she is gonna be missed.... anna needs to come back...

btw, im still waiting to see Samaire on tha last call with Carson... i guess IŽll have to wait like 10 more minutes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
march is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 02:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys.

S/A fan here, although I don't mind S/S. Anyways, I was j/c, what is up w/ there being an Anti-Anna thread? I just...don't get it.
Why don't you pretend we were just a dream?
lovable dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] March and Lovable Dork! Glad to see more sock monkeys at this thread. Post more often! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We adore visiters...hehe Yes Anna needs to come back...S/S is ok but it's just not S/A...and I have no idea what is up w/ the anti anna thread...I just know i hate the hate.

So last night's episode was the lamest episode I've seen this season. So sad and it did feel like something was missing...no offense to anyone but Anna left a big hole and the show someone seems incomplete without her. I have to admit I thought the Jimmy/Haley was cute but that's for another thread.

Bring back Anna...purdy please...we needs her, we wants her....she's our own, our prrrrrecccioussssss! hehe

Miss C

Old 03-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality2003:
<STRONG>no offense to anyone but Anna left a big hole and the show someone seems incomplete without her. I have to admit ...

Miss C</STRONG>
Don't apologize to anyone (in referrence to 'no offense') because no one is apologizing for saying that the show is much better now that Anna's left. I think the main problem is Anna fans are too polite...
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 05:03 PM
Absolute Fan

I agree, the show is just not the same without her [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Heeey...Long time, no talk everyone. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I haven't watched The O.C. since Anna left so....yeah. I just thought I'd stop by to say a quick hello. Glad to see you guys still here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread