Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2004, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

lol... I know we are not letting this thread die...
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality2003:
<STRONG>
did not like the transition from where Seth was cute w/ Anna, to where he was annoyed with her. It was like a one episode difference and I didn't buy any of it.

Miss C

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited MissCongeniality2003 ]</STRONG>
TOTALLY!... [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] to the writers!
Old 03-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
It's true the writers took it passed the limit with Seth and Anna, but I still found it cute, and did not like the transition from where Seth was cute w/ Anna, to where he was annoyed with her. It was like a one episode difference and I didn't buy any of it.
</STRONG>

word, that in itself was annog\ying and imho lame. But then again we know how fast things move on OC [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Angela
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Angela627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Why is it a bad thing to have something in common with the person you're dating or you like? A lot of couples started from friendship and shared interests. It's true the writers took it passed the limit with Seth and Anna, but I still found it cute, and did not like the transition from where Seth was cute w/ Anna, to where he was annoyed with her. It was like a one episode difference and I didn't buy any of it.</STRONG>
I'm still baffled by that. In my opinion, they rushed things with the whole "triangle" of Summer/Seth/Anna too quickly. I don't know if they meant to have Seth and Anna break up so fast, of it was because she was leaving the show so they had to speed things up. Either way, it felt really artificial (and bothered me. Alot).

And I don't think it's bad to have something in common with the person you're involved with. You don't have to have all interests alike, but having things that you both enjoy is definitely a good thing. It definitely shouldn't have become this huge sudden problem in their relationship overnight. But whatever. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Anla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Addicted Fan

dang i tottaly forgat about this thread, not cus my love for s/a died just the fact that i was over at the Samaire thread...

no but i had this idea that Anna will be back in the 10 YEAR OLD ANNAVIRSITY REUNION TV MOVIE, with a small 9 year old boy with cury hair...and she would be "...Seth this is ur son..." and then Seth would be like "...but Anna we never had sex..." and then Anna would say "...but Seth honey this is TV..." and he would be like "...oh yeah!..come here son..." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
ok so i have been sick for the past 3 days and have been wachin a lot of soaps [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nun with a gun:
<STRONG>dang i tottaly forgat about this thread, not cus my love for s/a died just the fact that i was over at the Samaire thread...

no but i had this idea that Anna will be back in the 10 YEAR OLD ANNAVIRSITY REUNION TV MOVIE, with a small 9 year old boy with cury hair...and she would be "...Seth this is ur son..." and then Seth would be like "...but Anna we never had sex..." and then Anna would say "...but Seth honey this is TV..." and he would be like "...oh yeah!..come here son..." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
ok so i have been sick for the past 3 days and have been wachin a lot of soaps [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*iva*</STRONG>
Iva welcome back to the thread! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Girl you had me [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] hehe that was funny and I can so see it happening cause writers do pull things out of their ass sometimes and especially in soaps. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well i only watch passions, but I'm guessing it's all the same.

I would love to have Anna back. Anytime anywhere with Seth.

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought their relationship was rushed and had no point to it. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I mean I do love them and I'm biased about them, but I can stand a little Summer/Seth...it's just that I really wanted Seth and Anna to have a real chance, but yeah like everyone has noticed the OC moves right on along and doesn't stop. I'm sure by the next season all the characters will have dated and slept with each other.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

tragedy I shrunk it here it is... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2004, 11:28 PM
Loyal Fan

That's a purdy avi, Lyndsi! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
Old 03-17-2004, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I totally agree about the show not giving Seth/Anna enough of a chance and rushing everything. But there's still hope for them in the future. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Anla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I of course agree w/everyone about the way they wrote Seth/Anna's relationship. They never really wrote them having a relationship, it was always about Summer. So I really resented that they even used Anna as "angst" in the first place. I mean if Seth always wanted Summer then why didn't he just get w/her when he had the chance? But anyway what was really lame was how all of the sudden Seth/Anna went from having a few things in common to having like everything in common. I think it reached levels of stupidity when they started dressing alike. Yeah subtlety obviously isn't a word the OC writers are familiar with. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Lyndsi ~ Snagged! You rock-eth! Thank you!
Old 03-17-2004, 08:07 PM
New Fan

can you put me on the list
Old 03-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Cute avatar!

Departure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 01:21 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah the writers fear of getting stale has really got the best of them. Now instead of letting anything move at a normal pace it's all hurried and race horse fast and sometimes it makes the characters emotions really unbelieveable.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Annariverly ~ I added you!
Old 03-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Annariverly:
<STRONG>can you put me on the list</STRONG>
Welcome to our humble abode! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Yeah the OC is kinda speedy. Awww can already see Anna coming back in the season finale cliffhanger...hehe

She would run all the way to the Cohens, get a nice welcome back from Sandy and Kirsten and ask for Seth. Sandy would tell her that Seth is out with Summer and for her to wait in his room if she likes...then we would see her playing jenga with Captain Oats and sharing her feelings with him. she would say how in the letter she had said that she loved Seth as a friend, but while she was in Pittsburgh she had realized that she could never just like Seth Cohen as a friend. But what she doesn't know is that Seth has come home and is standing at the door listening to her spill her guts. He has a smile on his face and then she says to captain oats "I love him" and Seth finally says "He loves you" and she turns around at the sound of his voice tears running down her cheek. "Seth", he would say "Anna" and she would run to him and give him a hug like her life depended on it. "So how are you and Summer doing?" "Um actually we broke up today. It seems as though the chemistry we had once is gone. I think I finally realize that what we had was physical and I'm beginning to wake up from dreaming and I want to live life. I think I was so obsessed with Summer that I had begun to think I liked her. Don't get me wrong Summer will always be apart of me, but I want someone I can talk to, someone who gets me, someone I can grow old with. You know?" Then anna's like "wow you sound like you hopped out of the Wedding Singer. I half expected you to start singing the song "Grow Old with You"" Then Seth can be like "So why'd you come back, Anna?" "I dunno how to say this?" "Confidence, Anna" "Well in Pittsburgh all the seasons came and left Fall, winter, spring, summer and I was okay with it at first but then I realized I was missing my favorite season...a certain season that's a little self-absorbed at times, unconfident at times, can read me like a book, funny at times, it has the greatest smile I've ever seen..." but before she can ramble on "Anna, just shut up and kiss me!" Seth kisses her. When they break apart.. Seth then says "Well if I do say so myself that season sounds just like me. " "What about Summer?" "Well lets just say, she and Ryan developed a little thing for each other fro a while now and I think or well I hope they are as happy as I am right now." "That was pure cheese, Cohen, but I've got to say I'm loving the confidence."
They continue kissing...

Fini

hehe in my dreams right? Pure cheese and not likely to happen but I can always dream.

Miss C

Reply   Post New Thread