Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

GoonieForever ~ I added you!

Tess Shipper Whore ~ Thanx for the screencap! It's so pretty. I liked it so much I added it to the opening post.

Emm11 ~ That airport scene was really special. It was just a really sweet way for two good friends to say goodbye. I loved the song they used too (although what's the deal w/all the covers?).
Old 03-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Love the title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] The airport scene was beautiful and I hope Anna returns at some point in the future. Especially when Seth will get the Summer out of his system.

I like that they made references to her first appearance on the show...the waltzing with Ryan...and that confidence line. Sigh.
Old 03-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Aww. New Year's!

I love this pic from 'the perfect couple'. Anna looked so pretty.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Tess Shipper Whore - thanx for the pic! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That's a great screencap. I can totally hear the "Dice" song looking at it. hehe

Last Beautiful Girl - I love your siggie... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

and I'm happy to see that us Sock Monkeys weren't the onlys ones touched by the last scene. I'm glad others could look past their ships to enjoy that last scene...cause really it was just beautiful.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

Getting rid of her was pretty stupid. They should have had her interact with other charactors more. Sigh. Maybe they'll bring her back.
Old 03-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

i agree! i hope she comes back...even if its not as a regular maybe she can come as a guest star?..that would be awesome!
Old 03-07-2004, 05:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for adding me tragedy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Goonieforever ]
Old 03-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Loyal Fan

i'd be happy to have anna back in any form. she was just so great.

i agree that they should have had her interract more with other characters. she and marissa could have been great friends...or maybe even something with theresa. and she and ryan were friends at the beginning...remember the carnival? they kinda had a heart to heart...what happened?

setham #46

sock monkey #38

I had my 1000th post at the OC Setham thread #22!
september angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 05:35 PM
New Fan

Hey! Newbie Here...swo...Thought I was the only one in the world who wanted these two together!!! and then I go and miss her leavin...geesh Im a bad fan..Anyways here to Anna and Sethie!!!
Lovins,
Tori [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
fresleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 11:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome Tori! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] and all the newbies! I'm so happy that there a lot of sock monkeys out there that I didn't know of...hehe

and I agree w/ all of you guys about Anna interacting with all the characters...I liked her friendship w/ Ryan. They could have put in more of that, cause Ryan was very supportive of Anna. She was supportive of him too. Their goodbye was touching too.

I want her back. I don't care whether as a guest or a regular. I just want her back. and I know seth does too.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 01:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by emm11:
<STRONG>Not a Sock Monkey, but I just wanted to say I loved the airport scene. It made me cry when Anna said "Confidence, Cohen." [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] aww.. Oh, I wanted to let Angela627 know that you can download The Debut at suprnova.org [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
the link to The Debut was down...nevamind...

Angela

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited Angela627 ]
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Angela627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by fetch:
<STRONG>Getting rid of her was pretty stupid. They should have had her interact with other charactors more. Sigh. Maybe they'll bring her back.</STRONG>
That's what I've always said. Anna didn't only have to be Seth's friend. She could've totally interracted more w/others, I really liked her interractions w/Ryan & could've become apart of the "gang." I mean Luke's still around & he used to date Marissa but now he & Ryan are all chummy (which I haven't quite decided if I'm cool w/that or not).
Old 03-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Passionate Fan

I second that, I think there was so much of the Anna character the writers could have explored rather than just stick her as some girl with a crush on Seth and someone to be "in the way" for Seth and Summer.
And even though i love Seth/Anna together, I can't be the only one seeing some Anna/Ryan potential, those two are always cute when they have scene together (all of like 3 scenes, lol).

Made another LJ icon, don't think this one would work as a avatar though.

Angela
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Angela627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 04:29 PM
Banned

Ryan/Anna?......Yes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I was Tess Shipper Whore, this is my new username, someone change the first post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 04:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Heres one new avy i got in the mood to make [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]