Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanx for the article Spud. I'll never give up hope that she may come back someday. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 10:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tragedy:
<STRONG>Thanx for the article Spud. I'll never give up hope that she may come back someday. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
amen to that...I mean maybe that person who wrote that understood it the wrong way. As in she just finished the OC and that she wasn't a regular like the rest of the cast? Cause just what 4 days ago, she said an undisclosed amount of time on Ryan Seacrest...so I am so not giving up hope.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I think there is still very much a chance for Samaire to come back. IT really all depends on how Gramercy Park does, plus if the network wants her back enough Im sure she can do a guest appearance or two since she's friends with the cast already.

Samaire was involved in all the OC public events though, like the Viewing Party, VH1 big, and other shows, I wonder if she'll still attend then even though she isn't part of the show anymore, stupid question I guess, but it's gonna be weird not seeing Samaire hanging with Rachel or Adam.

Angela
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Angela627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Absolute Fan

YES!!!

I am not ALONE!!!

I Boo-Hooed during the Airport Scene and I think everyone knows that I am A Huge Seth/Summer fan... not that I changed my mind, but I kept saying Don't cry, but I couldn't help it.... I mean even though I am a BC'er it dosen't mean that I can't think the Anna/Seth scenes are sweet.... I also thought it was sweet During The Heights when He gave Anna the animal...

Adam & Samarie are great Actors, so I thought I would share that I cried [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's okay Sasha & others. The truth shall set you all free. Let it out. There have been times when I've enjoyed a S&S scene even though I'm not really a fan. I guess it just means we're able to enjoy a really well acted scene. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Heres to hoping that she can eventually come back, even if her new show is succesful [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Maybe she'll be like Dylan McKay on 90210, he left (supposedly) for good but they brought him back a couple of years ago.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Heres some new avi'z [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited Lyndsi ]
Old 03-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

I believe she will come back. Ya know maybe like a season 2 cliffhanger or something. Just gotta have faith [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Absolute Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] all the avs [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

sorry I havn't been a very good sock monkey [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title, [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] but it is also sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I think Anna will come back for sure
like Jess came back for a few eps on Gilmore Girls
hopefully she will be back for more
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] So almost everyone teared up during the goodbye scene between Seth and Anna...that's cool!

Cordy who's in your avi? that is a hot and heavy one and I'm loving it, but I've been trying to figure out who it is and I can't.

Diane I love your avi and I know it's hard to come to this thread since there isn't much to talk about anymore, but I'm glad you stopped by...hopefully more stops will be made... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

and I'm glad we're not losing fate that Anna will make a comeback.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
Old 03-13-2004, 08:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added to the list?

Departure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 08:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality2003:
<STRONG>Hey Guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] So almost everyone teared up during the goodbye scene between Seth and Anna...that's cool!

Diane I love your avi and I know it's hard to come to this thread since there isn't much to talk about anymore, but I'm glad you stopped by...hopefully more stops will be made... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

and I'm glad we're not losing fate that Anna will make a comeback.

Miss C</STRONG>
I guess you are right alomost everyone did cry, all my firends did too!!!

Thankx about my av I got it from
here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Thankx for being so nice about me stopping by [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I will never lose my faith for Anna [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] to come back, she is such a GREAT character [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and if she isn't with Seth, they could be great friends:rollereyes:but I'd rather them to be together

ya I hope more do to, and I have promissed myself I would come here more often!!!
but on monday I will be gone for a week [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Hey! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm with those of you still hoping that Anna will come back someday. The writers definitely left things open for her eventual return, and possibly a new romance with Seth someday. And if Anna had to leave the show, then at least we got a great farewell scene. So sweet and emotional. Seth is going to miss Anna a lot.

"Confidence, Cohen" still brings a smile (albeit slightly sad at the moment) to my face.

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited Anla ]

icon by lunas_borednow
Anla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Departure ~ You're added.

Lyndsi ~ I tried to snag the first avi but it was too big. Is it possible to shrink it?
Old 03-14-2004, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Diane *:
<STRONG>

I guess you are right alomost everyone did cry, all my firends did too!!!

Thankx about my av I got it from
here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Thankx for being so nice about me stopping by [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I will never lose my faith for Anna [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] to come back, she is such a GREAT character [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and if she isn't with Seth, they could be great friends:rollereyes:but I'd rather them to be together

ya I hope more do to, and I have promissed myself I would come here more often!!!
but on monday I will be gone for a week [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It's nice having people actually come to this thread, and I know how hard it is since there's so little to talk about...hehe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and thanx for the hug! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] right back at ya! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Your avi is very pretty...Liv is just so gorgeous. After I saw LOTR I wanted to look like her character. I love the pointy ears, the gowns, the hair, and the language. and I'm with you..I want Anna back in anyway possible, but I prefer her with Seth. I'm always in the minority.

What I don't get is why because someone liked Joey and Pacey together has to like Seth and Summer together? Cause I loved Joey with Pacey, but this time around I saw something better between Seth and Anna and nothing between Seth and Summer.

Okay I'm just posting this as an opinion, but all Seth and Summer have done is made out and had sex SO FAR, whereas with Seth and Anna, they had actual conversations. Why is it a bad thing to have something in common with the person you're dating or you like? A lot of couples started from friendship and shared interests. It's true the writers took it passed the limit with Seth and Anna, but I still found it cute, and did not like the transition from where Seth was cute w/ Anna, to where he was annoyed with her. It was like a one episode difference and I didn't buy any of it.

Welcome Departure! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Miss C

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited MissCongeniality2003 ]

Reply   Post New Thread