Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaijaChiqa:
<STRONG>

Don't apologize to anyone (in referrence to 'no offense') because no one is apologizing for saying that the show is much better now that Anna's left. I think the main problem is Anna fans are too polite...</STRONG>
See I'm too scared not to apologize cause everytime I say something the Summer/Seth fans take it the wrong way and gang up on me. I just find it unfair that they are allowed to post their opinions and when it comes to ours we are out of line. They are known to come on this thread, so that's why I put on the no offense part. I'm sorry but soon enough they will even see that Anna was a big part of the OC and it just isn't the same anymore. Even the show has lost its taste. I got bored after like the 5 first minutes and I couldn't wait for it to finish. and I'm not just saying this cause I'm an Anna fan because she wasn't in the 1,2, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8 episodes and those were at least good enough to watch, but the latest episode was pathethic.

Hey Super Girl! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We missed ya around here. Come post just for the hell of it.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality2003:
<STRONG>

They are known to come on this thread

Miss C</STRONG>
Heehee, that's me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I lurk here all the time, just to see what yall are saying.

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited Spud14 ]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 06:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>

Heehee, that's me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I lurk here all the time, just to see what yall are saying.

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]well I'm an S/A fan and an S/S fan, so I guess I do it too*** shrug ***

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited * Diane * ]
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Diane *:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]well I'm an S/A fan and an S/S fan, so I guess I do it too*** shrug ***

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited * Diane * ]</STRONG>
Nah, I'm not S/A at all (or even just A) I just like to see what you're saying, since you're all pretty cool.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 09:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>

Nah, I'm not S/A at all (or even just A) I just like to see what you're saying, since you're all pretty cool.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] aww thankie, u are pretty cool too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Alright Sock Monkeys. Was this the thread someone asked for scenes of Anna's return in? Frankly speaking, I think the chances are next to nil but since it's all fiction anyway, here's my offering [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

--------

Anna had mixed feelings about being back in Newport. She'd always felt out of place so it wasn't hard for her to make the decision to go back to Pittsburgh. However, her moments at the airport had made the entire experience bittersweet. Just when she'd managed to make sense of her relationship with Seth, he ran after her and blew everything out of the water. She remembered the torture she'd felt during the plane ride but when she saw her smiling mother's brother and his new wife, her faith had been restored and she knew she'd done the best thing for herself.

Even though she missed the friends she left behind in Orange County, she barely spoke about them - she felt it would be easier to adjust to life on the East Coast that way. It had also been strange living with her new aunt but the lady had not only been nice and understanding, but even managed to get her to do something she never thought she could --enjoy shopping. Even though it felt great being a non-conformist, it felt even greater feeling a little bit like a regular teenage girl.
So there she was, a new Anna, downing bacardi breezers at her parents' annual Easter party, waiting for Seth to walk through the door.

Easter at Seth's house had always been boring, so he didn't mind accepting Anna's invitation to stop at her party later that evening. He had been quite upset when she left but after a few weeks, he had come to terms with it. Even though a twinge of doubt resided permanently at the back of his head, he was quite happy with his relationship with Summer. However, he was also very happy to see his old friend again. He always laughed when he referred to her as an 'old friend' because he'd only met her the previous year. But their connection had been so strong that it felt like he'd known her all his life.

He was barely through her front door when he heard her call his name. He looked in the direction of her voice and saw her smiling at him. She looked just as cute as she always had plus a thousand times happier. Pittsburgh appeared to agree with her.
She walked quickly to him.
"Hey, Seth, I am so glad you could make it!" she beamed at him.
"Don't I get a hug?" he teased.
"Not until I give one to Summer," she said, right before she hugged the other girl.
"Anna, how are you doing?" Summer asked.
"I'm great! You look fabulous by the way."
Summer smiled. "Thank you. So do you."
"Thanks."
"O.K, now you can get your hug," she said to Seth.
They exchanged a warm hug then separated.
"As you can see, the party isn't here," she said, referring to the empty room. "Follow me."

She led them through the back door to a backyard that was bustling with life. There must have been at least seventy people, including some kids who appeared to be on a scavenger hunt.
"Ignore the Stern clan. Unfortunately, this is how we party...." She pointed at a large table. "You can get some food from there, but first, let me introduce you to my uncle Sean."

They followed her till they stood in front of a group of adults having a boring conversation about politics and the economy. She tapped the back of a tall, sandy haired man.
"Uncle Sean, come and meet my friends."
The smiling man turned around then nudged the curvy brunette standing next to him. "Kelly, Anna's friends are here."
The lady turned around then froze.
"Mom?" Summer asked in shock.

------
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] What happened to my paragraphs? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

MissCongeniality2003 I just read your scenario - lmao... very sweet. I think I might come up with a romantic version 2morrow.

nun with a gun... lmao! That is probably what will happen.

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited NaijaChiqa ]
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>Heeey...Long time, no talk everyone. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I haven't watched The O.C. since Anna left so....yeah. I just thought I'd stop by to say a quick hello. Glad to see you guys still here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Howdy!!!
lmao...you haven't missed much. Even though it's been over three weeks, they've only aired one episode (as I'm sure you know).
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-27-2004, 11:23 AM
Absolute Fan

NaijaChiqa - I read the story [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it!!! great job !!!
Old 03-27-2004, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaijaChiqa:
<STRONG>

Howdy!!!
lmao...you haven't missed much. Even though it's been over three weeks, they've only aired one episode (as I'm sure you know).</STRONG>
Well, at least the fans are still here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I just haven't been watching much anymore and will probably continue not watching. It's just not the same. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Diane *:
<STRONG>NaijaChiqa - I read the story [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it!!! great job !!!</STRONG>
lol... thanx. Hey, it's a soap opera.

Supergirl, I feel your pain. But you never know, it might still be interesting.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-27-2004, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

HI! I am a big Anna fan and S/A fan. Add me pretty please!

The O.C. is a MAJOR drag now. It seems so...blah now that Anna's gone. I can't even really stomach watching it. The show started out so good but it's gone downhill from that. S/S annoys me half death (no offense to anyone who likes them) but they do. Especially the episode where they kept having sex and then all of a sudden Summer's a virgin. Its crazy. The writers are all over the place. It's just...*sighs* not the same. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

--Violet [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Edited to say: The Anti-Anna thread is sickening. I don't understand why anyone would waste their time with such hate. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited Violet Blues ]
Old 03-29-2004, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

dang. Is this thread dead?
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-29-2004, 01:12 PM
Absolute Fan

no [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] well I don't want it to be [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2004, 05:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope this thread isn't dead. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It's the only thing I have left to hang on to when it comes to the OC. Well this and Ryan/Summer. hehe

NaijaChica that was an awesome scenario...that could so happen hehe. So is Undeniably Fated really your last Anna story? Cause you write Anna well and you can turn even this little scenario into a story and I'll love it. Can't wait for the romantic one cause you know I love Seth/Anna. Summer can run to Ryan. and Marissa can...um...go see Oliver in the looney bin. Thanx for liking my scenario... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] it was pure cheese.

Welcome newbie! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Can I call you Violet? hehe or do you have a preferred name to be called? Glad there are more Seth/Anna fans out there. Well I already knew that were a lot of them because I know fanforum isn't the only fanbase but yeah so I'm gonna shut up now and hope you post with us more often.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Absolute Fan

MissCongeniality2003 - I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your sign
Reply   Post New Thread