Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2004, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Siiis -- You know I love you to pieces but I cant have you talking ***** bout my girl now.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Aw, Julie! Love the style of the new hair. The color? Not so much.

Hailey? Her body scares me.. her shoulders are really broad.
*reza* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

But it's an improvement for me! I ship her! It's ALL about the Summer & Hailey bigfatgaylove, baybee.

Heh.

I wub you, Siis. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

ETA..Hailey was really pretty, like Summer, but she needs to die. Anyhooters, she left, I'll forget her in a few minutes.

And we can agree on Marissa's dumbness! Right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Eeep. 12. *crawls to bed*

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited X-6_494 ]
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh and IMO, Seth/Anna have as much chemistry as Dawson/Joey. Whichever side you were on in that debacle is whatever side you're on in this one
I'm a huge Dawson/Joey fan but Seth/Anna do nothing for me. I adore Seth though. The writers give him the best lines. Summer was so funny tonight. Love her. I loved drunk Sandy. I don't dislike Oliver I think he's making things a little more interesting. Eh! Overall I thought this episode was good.

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited dawsonandjo1 ]

dawsonandjo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

Steph, I love you. Word to everything. You too Chris.

Reading everyone's thoughts tonight had literally cracked me up. To see people actually defend Summer for her actions? HIGH-larious! Seriously, Summer = sad, just sad. And really annoying. And I mean really annoying. Do people honestly act like that? Jesus. Even my roomie gave some eye rolls to her actions. They were ridiculous. Someone mentioned the fact that they were proud of her for not moping, and I agree, even though that's logical, as that's what most human beings do. Even still, if she wasn't going to mope, acting like that was NOT the correct coping mechanism. Seriously. Why even go? Save yourself the trouble and stay home and quit ruining everyone's weekend, GirlVersion of Oliver. Which would be dark-haired and annoying. Grow up. And Die.

Anyway, the ep's other events. Dude, I felt sorry for Oliver last week, but, the guy's psycho. I couldn't believe the lengths he was going to. I liked seeing him dance though after calling about his event, haha. You crazy bastard. I sitll like him for some reason. But he's a whack. I kept wondering why Ryan and Luke didn't kick his ass? Next week, hopefully.

Speaking of, Ryan and Luke should prolly go out, cause Luke would be a better girlfriend that Marissa. She continues to to be as ridiculous as Summer, and whoever mentioned their friendship, yep, right on the moeny, they were meant for each other. Both are extrememly stupid and annoying. Jeez. Poor Marissa.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hayley. See you around.

I like Sandy and Jimmy bonding too. It's good to see. Look forward to their business endeavor. And Kandy is awesome.

And finally, Seth and Anna. You rock so much. Jenga rules. Cute banner rules. That nose grabbed rules. Relaxing rules. They're so cute together, which is refreshing, because coyness and class don't get the attention they deserve. They're just blissful when they're together, they're fun to watch. Anna's so cute, and their ways are sweet, for lack of a better word. There's not enough playful flirting in television couples anymore. And they're just so obviously right for each other. I don't see why they have to be like every other couple on tv, and make out every five minutes or have sex on the first date, or be all over each other like R/M are every second they're on screen, which is actually pretty gross. They're awesome, great chemistry.

Also? Die, Summer, die.
T O B Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 01:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved Summer in this episode! And surprisingly Luke too. The way Summer acted was the way I expected her to react. She's not moping about it, even though it's really affecting her and she's making Seth pay. So fun to watch her take jabs at Seth. He's not exactly my most favorite character at the moment, which I never really thought would happen. But man what's up with him? I don't mind that he picked Anna. Heck, I expected it, even if I ship S/S. What I do mind is the way he's been lately. Annoying. OK the golf outfit and the humidifier? What the hell? I mean... I think it's just that Anna wasn't making fun of him when he turned the stupid thing on that got to me. Yeah, I think that was it. Still, I don't exactly love him at the moment. Luke on the other hand I'm really beginning to like. His packing the beer, being a good friend to Ryan, that bit at the end with Summer. I can't believe it, but I heart Luke. LOL. I think pigs'll be flying tomorrow too.

Drunk Sandy was awesome. Kandy is probably my second favorite couple on the show. I loved the Sandy/Jimmy bonding in the restaurant. Whoo! Sandy wanted to play for the Yankees. How awesome is this guy?

And as for the Dawson/Joey comment thing... I liked Dawson/Joey together. Wasn't obsessed or anything, but when I did get around to watching Dawson's Creek during my freetime I liked them better than Dawson/Pacey, but I'm a totally obsessed BC'er so...

Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
GagMeWithASpork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

Pros:

Seth/Anna - I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Dawson/Joey and I'm really enjoying Seth/Anna, so yay me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ryan - Just, yumm. If Marissa doesn't start treating you better babe, dump her. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And I like you 2 together!

Cons:

Summer - Go out w/ Luke so Seth/Anna can have some alone time, thanks.

Oliver - Ryan needs to kick your psycho a**.

That's all. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
JOJO-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 07:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I must ask this question first: How dumb is Marissa? Really. You don't know that Oliver is lying about EVERYTHING by now? That's just sad. And I have not forgiven her yet for treating Ryan badly.

Oliver - I hate him. I really do. He's the only fictional character I've wanted to hunt down and kill myself. I can't BELIEVE he actually pretended to take all those pills. Little bastard.

That's all I'll say about him, lest I go into a whole "Oliver is a stupid psycho and Ryan should teach him his lesson" rant.

Quote:
Word. That scene as Puddle of Mudd played at the end(weird song choice, btw). Gah. I bet if you looked up 'sex' in the dictionary, or at least the thesaurus, you'd see "Benjamin McKenzie" written out there.
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I just wrote that in my dictionary. Crossed out the old definition and wrote "Benjamin McKenzie" in big pink letters [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would pay the writers just to make me a character on the show whose main purpose is to satisfy Ryan/Ben.

Luke - I never thought this would come from me, but I like Luke. He was SO funny! Especially with the golf ball, telling Ryan to put it in the hole because they weren't watching [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And then Ryan did! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Hailey - She's gone! Yay! She's so spoiled and annoying and was getting on my nerves.

Julie - She's back - I don't really care about her or Caleb. I can deal with them.

Jimmy - I was actually getting my hopes up that Jimmy was leaving, but then Sandy has to go get drunk and buy a freaking restaurant with him! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Bad, drunk Sandy.

S/S/A - Seth and Anna were cute. But Summer is kind of right. They are like brother and sister.

I like Summer now too. She was so funny! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] But I don't really feel bad for her. Just glad she didn't go for Luke. 'Cause that would have been a whole mess.

I say this every week now, but I hope Oliver is gone. Like, soon. Very soon. And what did he say in the preview to Ryan? "You can't deny fate"? Oliver thinks Oliver and Marissa is fate? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Whatever.

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited Chippewa Falls Dawson ]

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Chippewa Falls Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

I loved The Links [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Summer was the best she made the show great for me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] She had me laughing in all her scenes. The best was the way she Said "Awesome" about her idea to make Seth look like a bed wetter. She was the only one who had a cute outfit on for golfing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Then when she told Seth and Anna that they were like brother and sister [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I feel the same way girl [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Laughed again when she honked the horn to wake up Seth and Anna [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thank God Summer won't be hooking up with Luke [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]If I wasn't already a huge Summer fan I would have became one last night.Rachel rocked every scene last night.

I liked Luke tonight he helped Ryan and he could tell that Summer was into Seth.

Seth the best part of Seth last night was that he was in the pool.

Ryan trying to learn to play golf was cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Marissa you are dumb to beleive Oilver how can Marissa not see what he is doing.
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

My brief thoughts on the episode:

~ Loved S&A! The little bit of couple time they got was fantastic! I just think they're too cute for words. & it woulda been nice to actually see them given a chance to be an actual couple for a little while anyway.

~ Summer just came off as pathetic to me. IMO the better way to stick it to Seth would've been to really act like she didn't care, to just be nonchalant & go about her life (hang out w/Luke & Marissa, etc). The Third Wheel routine was just sad.

~ Oliver is just scary. Marissa seemed more annoying than usual & Ryan totally needs to dump her @ss.

~ There are literally like no words for how much Kirsten & Sandy rock! I heart them so much. Drunk!Sandy was the best. Glad to see Hailey leaving dare I hope it's for good. Probably not no one loves me that much.

~ Luke, while he has become an amusing sidekick I still don't understand his purpose.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

My thoughs

Ryan ~ Dude, just drump her ass already. He is way too good for her at this point. She cared about Oliver more than her own boyfriend. I felt bad for Ryan that he has to go through this. He is a smart guy, he knows Oliver is playing them for a fool.

Marissa ~ Girl, you are blind! She looked hot, no doubt. But why is she so overprotective of Oliver? She barely knows him and acts like he is a god. Every word out of his mouth to her has been a lie. She is sinking low, and she doesn't need to be taking Ryan with her.

Summer ~ [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I love Summer. Hot as hell, funny too. The whole part when she was talking to Marissa about what to do to Seth, was just way too funny. Although when she made that comment about Seth and Anna could be brother and sister was over the line. I know she is hurt inside about the fact they are together, and she has been coming in on their alone time. But that comment shouldn't have been made. I thought the whole Luke thinking she was hot and she didn't catch on, then she was like 'omg Ew!' that was just classic.

Luke ~ Gawd, can he get any hotter? lol. Pretty soon Luke will be stealing the spot light. He's great! Everyone asking him why did he bring so much beer and he was like 'why does everyone keep asking me that' haha [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] He's a good guy, I'm glad they finally have him in more of the scenes.

Seth & Anna ~ They were cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Although the whole 'being 80 talk' was weird. It just was. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That was so cute when they were on the bed in the beginning, and just lying there holding onto each others hands, and their little kiss was cute. In bed at Olivers was cute when he said 'for our little sniffles' and grabbed her nose, was way cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Seth & Summer ~ Their chemistry is still there. The whole golfing scene was cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Its so confusing with him being with Anna, but he and Summer will have a go in the future, so no worries [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oliver ~ Ok, even though I may like Oliver, he is being a complete jackass. Him blowing up at Ryan wasn't right. Ya he is crazy, but Ryan had the right to say what he did. And the whole 'taking pills' joke was stupid. But I did laugh pretty hard when it showed him dancing around drinking, he's just a nutty fool.

Kirsten & Sandy ~ There is nothing better than these two [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Cute as a button, and funny as hell. I loved it when Kirsten was telling Sandy, Caleb and Julie were coming back, and he was like 'oh no the ugly americans' haha [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Julie ~ I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] her hair! Her and Caleb are cute, can't deny that, alittle weird, but cute. I'm glad to see her and Kirsten having 'good' interaction instead of having all that tension they did before.

Haley ~ Well, she's alright. Just alittle crazy when she can't money. I don't think she should have left Kirstens. But she was angry so oh well.

Jimmy ~ He's awesome! I'm so glad they aren't protraying him as some loser, instead they are showing him still as a human that has made mistakes. And him and Sandy going into business together, man that is just awesome!

Overall I would give this episode 7/10.

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494:
<STRONG>And we can agree on Marissa's dumbness! Right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Oh, for sure. Marissa is dumb as a bag of rocks.. dirt even.. I cant even look at her now.. for fear of losing brain cells.

The only thing we really disagree on is Summer.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
*reza* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 11:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hot Like Fire:
<STRONG>Summer was the best she made the show great for me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] She had me laughing in all her scenes. The best was the way she Said "Awesome" about her idea to make Seth look like a bed wetter. She was the only one who had a cute outfit on for golfing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Then when she told Seth and Anna that they were like brother and sister [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I feel the same way girl [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Laughed again when she honked the horn to wake up Seth and Anna [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thank God Summer won't be hooking up with Luke [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]If I wasn't already a huge Summer fan I would have became one last night.Rachel rocked every scene last night.</STRONG>
Right? Summer made the episode..well besides the drunk Sandy.

I'm shocked that some of you are pulling for Luke & Summer. I mean, Come on, Like Summer would do that to Marrissa. *shudders*
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DanzinQueen:
<STRONG>
I'm shocked that some of you are pulling for Luke & Summer. I mean, Come on, Like Summer would do that to Marrissa. *shudders*</STRONG>
ditto. although they are cute, but sad thing is Marissa did that to Summer with the whole Ryan thing. Summer wanted him first openly. Marissa didn't share her feelings with Summer about it. (hehe im just a rysu person, i cant help it)

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

The S/A accusations about them acting more like brother and sister and actually pretty low and sad. Like, is that all Summer could come up with? Like I said earlier, Seth and Anna should be praised for their actions so far in their relationship, because they're keeping it simple and carefree, and they don't feel the need to jump into bed everytime they see each other, or become R/M Part Duex and stuck glued at the mouth in every scene. Couples rarely have class anymore on tv and Seth and Anna mos def have it. I'd take their cuteness over trash anyday. It's funny thought cause I seem to recall Anna being accused having no class recently when she went to see Seth on New Year's [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]. I can't seem to grasp that, as, Anna definitely has class, and Summer's is slowly diminished with each and every ep. Her body as a Christmas present? Her acting like a spoiled, annoying brat? Grow up.

Thank God, tv recognizes that slim percentage of girls in the world that still repsect themselves. Right on, Anna. You rule.

And the Dawsons/Joey comparison? Laughable. Comparing one couple you hate to another couple you hate doesn't make them alike. They're nothing like D/J. If anything, they're like Pacey and Joey. I've kinda thought that since the beginning.

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited T O B Y ]
T O B Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DanzinQueen:
<STRONG>
I mean, Come on, Like Summer would do that to Marrissa. *shudders*</STRONG>
IMO a bitch is a bitch so Summer would go for Luke if she wanted. And anyway, isn't what Summer said to Anna? Betty (or is it Blanche ... not good with Golden Girls) would totally do that. Go after a guy her friend wants, wanted or will want. The difference is that Summer and Marissa are friends to begin with (they go well together IMO two pathetic human being clueless about how to act in life and what to do and how to care about people and how to cope with things and etc. so see perfect IMO), what Summer and Anna never were.

Is it just me or the way Summer dresses makes her head look bigger than her body? She is so petite and her head... something didn't work in the last episode.

Anna rocks and what I saw in the episode is not a brother and a sister but actually two people very much alike and confortable with each others. Now everytime I play jenga with my friends, I think about them...

I said it before... if I need to compare Seth and Anna to a couple of DC it would be Pacey and Andie except I do believe Seth is becoming the new male Joey Potter. how sad is that but I still love the show.