Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh this won't turn into D/J/P, trust me. S/S/A, even in their worst moments, are still above D/J/P. The drama on this show only lingers for a few episodes, not a few years [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

For all the Summer haters: It's just one episode. If she does it for the rest of the season (unlikely [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) then I'll understand.

Now, Marissa haters on the other hand...
Old 01-16-2004, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

dude. if i were ryan i would dump marissa's ass. and i'm not even a marissa hater. she's totally putting another guy ahead of her b/f. just like she did to luke. at least the character is being written realistically.
n e r b l e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

I don't mind Oliver, I just hate how they're writing Marissa's character because of Oliver. I hate how they make her with Ryan now, the way she's treating him and how she's so quick to blame him. I thought Ryan was the one with trust issues??? I don't like how they're changing her to fit the Oliver storyline. But, hopefully things will play out for a reason.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:04 PM
Loyal Fan

My Opinion:

Marissa/Ryan/Oliver- WTF is wrong with that Oliver fellow? Is there a more pathetic, sadistic, twisted, pyscho path on TV? He literally makes me sick to my stomach. The only thing that overshadowed the loser was Marissa's constant need to take his side. I wanted to slap some sense into the girl. How could she take a guy she just met word over Ryan, a guy who has constantly been there for her and earned her trust again and again. She gets my award for mrs obvious. Wow was she dumb!

Seth/Summer/Anna- Summer was so funny this week. This little triangle makes me laugh. Gotta love a jealous Summer! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Luke- I must admit he's growing on me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
*Marissa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 07:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

I loved this episode. The look on Ryan's face when Oliver freaked out in the kitchen was priceless. I was wondering how Ben was able to keep a straight face...I was dying with laughter!
Old 01-18-2004, 07:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality:
<STRONG>I loved this episode. The look on Ryan's face when Oliver freaked out in the kitchen was priceless. I was wondering how Ben was able to keep a straight face...I was dying with laughter!</STRONG>
Same here. I couldn't stop laughing when Oliver was freaking out. That scene was just too funny for me, lol.

In a weird way, I like Oliver. lol He's crazy, but he's fun to watch. If that even makes sense, lol.

I've always liked Luke and I'm liking him more and more. Same for Summer.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like Oliver he's psycho but he's interesting which is more than I can say for Ryan lately.

The young crowd on The OC are getting kind of boring with all the pairing that is being done.

I would rather see Ryan and Marissa break up after all this relationship is so unequal with Ryan always having to clean up Marissa's messes.

I would rather see Ryan play the field before getting locked down in this cut-rate Romeo and Juliet crap.

The same goes for Seth he is so not ready to be serious about anyone. Let him play the field and get used to his new "hotness".

As for Luke and Summer I would like to see them hang out together and maybe get to know Summer more in depth.

Instead of all the romantic intriques I think I would rather see conflict btwn Ryan/Seth. I would love to see what type of situation would put Ryan/Seth at odds and how they would resolve it. I miss the Ryan and Seth interaction without the girls or Luke. Maybe it's time for the Cohens/Atwood to go on vacation.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Summer: Strangely enough, she's becoming my favorite character. Her brother/sister comment plus the Omigod! Ew! in the car had me ROFLOL!!!

Ryan: My favorite moment was when he came flying out of the golf cart. I thought maybe he was going to bust Oliver's ass. Too bad it didn't happen. Still my favorite character, but only by a small margin. Hopefully he gets to do something interesting in this week's ep.

Marissa: Stupid. Disloyal. Abusive. Please, Ryan, dump her skinny butt. Writers, please write her off the show. She's gawd-awful.

Seth: Beginning to annoy me. How could he be so crazy about Summer, and now he's with Anna? How can anyone be that fickle? I mean, was he drooling about her for years or not? What a spineless, disloyal worm. He and Marissa should be together. On some other show that I will definitely not be watching. Even after he's over Anna, I hope Summer doesn't settle for him.
storygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 03:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I like Oliver he's psycho but he's interesting which is more than I can say for Ryan lately.
I agree with that. Personally I think Oliver added a little spice to Ryan/Marissa's boring relationship.

dawsonandjo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 04:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I happy to see that I'm not the only one who enjoys Oliver's craziness.
Mitt Mitt St Clair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 05:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by storygirl:
<STRONG>Summer: Strangely enough, she's becoming my favorite character. Her brother/sister comment plus the Omigod! Ew! in the car had me ROFLOL!!!

Ryan: My favorite moment was when he came flying out of the golf cart. I thought maybe he was going to bust Oliver's ass. Too bad it didn't happen. Still my favorite character, but only by a small margin. Hopefully he gets to do something interesting in this week's ep.

Marissa: Stupid. Disloyal. Abusive. Please, Ryan, dump her skinny butt. Writers, please write her off the show. She's gawd-awful.

Seth: Beginning to annoy me. How could he be so crazy about Summer, and now he's with Anna? How can anyone be that fickle? I mean, was he drooling about her for years or not? What a spineless, disloyal worm. He and Marissa should be together. On some other show that I will definitely not be watching. Even after he's over Anna, I hope Summer doesn't settle for him.</STRONG>
WORD! Although I still want S/S to be together, he better do some begging and make it up to her BIG TIME

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by storygirl:
<STRONG>
Seth: Beginning to annoy me. How could he be so crazy about Summer, and now he's with Anna? How can anyone be that fickle? I mean, was he drooling about her for years or not? What a spineless, disloyal worm. He and Marissa should be together. On some other show that I will definitely not be watching. Even after he's over Anna, I hope Summer doesn't settle for him.</STRONG>

I think I would have lost all respect for Seth if he had gone running to Summer the minute she crooked her finger. As for being in love with Summer for all those years he was in love with a fantasy he didn't know the real her. It was less love and more of an obsession. Frankly Summer didn't deserve Seth at that point she treated him like dirt and was embarassed to be seen talking to him at school. Summer only started chasing him when Anna came back and she saw she had competition.

Seth likes Anna because she liked him when she first met him and didn't care who knew it. But Seth doesn't deserve Anna because he doesn't like her as much as she likes him.

In the end I think Seth should be on his own, play the field a while and then get serious about someone whoever that should be.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Marissa just isn't experienced enough with the reality of how people can be. Look what she went through with Luke. And now she probably feels she may be able to redeem herself from her own past with drugs by helping Oliver and that's clouding her perception. She has a lot of learning to do and I think it's great that Ryan is trying to fight to help her instead of just letting go. Says a lot about him as a person. I just hope that Marissa 'does' actually learn something through all this and we don't have to go through this storyline ever, ever, ever, again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited Kelly_mvpics ]