Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2013, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Buffy goes down to the basement to clean up Spike's wounds while he lies chained up to a brick wall. He wakes up and doesn't understand why he has no memory of his actions. Buffy tells him of Xander's trigger theory. Spike orders Buffy to kill him because she and the Scoobies are not prepared to handle the "real" Spike. She denies his request and Spike responds with a theory of his own, that Buffy likes men who hurt her and that's why she's never been able to kill him. She tells him no, that his theory no longer describes her; and that she is not going to kill him because something is controlling him, and because she believes that he can be a good man.
it seems like falling in love with ~abusers is an ongoing thing? Though I doubt they'll ever go there with KC... there's no indication Caroline ever liked men who hurt her, quite the opposite.
Quote:
I was thinking this and it makes no sense. We are having heavy KC episodes then suddenly Tyler is going to reappear for 5 seconds. How what and why!
I already made this question here as well, which is why I don't think KC will share anything tonight. How come could she share something Klaus - like a kiss - and then her boyfriend (or ex, don't even know their status) appear next episode before disappearing for God knows how long?
x
Old 03-28-2013, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
No me either.

I was thinking this and it makes no sense. We are having heavy KC episodes then suddenly Tyler is going to reappear for 5 seconds. How what and why!
I didn't even know Klaus was in 4x19, I didn't expect it either since he's been in the last 5 episodes, minus 15. I thought he'd get a break before 20

But I mean the whole plot in prom sounds kind of busy so that's why I don't know how Tyler squeezes in, so I think it's a super short scene.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Barbara the spoiler said the ep took a page from The First in season 7, so that's pretty much the episode it copies.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)
So I was looking at 19's synopsis and I thought it really doesn't sound good for Tyler and I don't know how he'll fit into it unless he's in the last 5 minutes
it's one scene, probably 50 seconds towards the end of the episode. I don't know why or how, but maybe it will be framed as klaus' grand gesture if he tells Care that he will stop chasing Tyler and then we're going to see Caroline thank Klaus who is all teary and stuff. I don't know how they're gonna find Tyler though.

tbh, the whole synopsis sounds like a teen romcom. mean girls with fangs. It's so strange to see Bonnie and Matt because the show has turned them into guest stars at this point. Bonnie got written out of her own storyline, Matt never had one.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 03-28-2013, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

I also didn't know Klaus was in the prom episode (or expected it) until then. But then again, he should as something has to trigger his trip to NO. We've been said since the beginning that something leads Klaus there... so it has to happen in 4x19...
I think his scene with Caroline will be a very short one and then at the end of the episode he appears again and some sort of 30 second revelation makes him go to NO. I think he'll go after witches there. We see Elijah talking to one of them and we see Klaus and Marcel talking. Marcel could be the antagonist in The Originals, so I suppose Klaus is trying to solve the Silas thing there and somehow there will be a prompt for him to come back after it's solved and dealt with.
x
Old 03-28-2013, 07:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Barbara the spoiler said the ep took a page from The First in season 7, so that's pretty much the episode it copies.
I thought it was two different spoilers? We were going to see scenes like The First from Buffy and that KC scenes were going to be like SB scenes in s7? Or am I reading it wrong.

We got:

If you are familiar with "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "American Gothic" contains two major plot points that bear a striking similarity to Season 5's Ben-Glory conundrum and to The First in Season 7.

Then about Buffy/Spike

Wow too much Buffy, I am confused lol
Old 03-28-2013, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I thought it was two different spoilers? We were going to see scenes like The First from Buffy and that KC scenes were going to be like SB scenes in s7? Or am I reading it wrong.

We got:

If you are familiar with "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "American Gothic" contains two major plot points that bear a striking similarity to Season 5's Ben-Glory conundrum and to The First in Season 7.

Then about Buffy/Spike

Wow too much Buffy, I am confused lol
there are two different spoilers from two different sources, I'm the one who's speculating if it's possible to merge both and Silas may also take the form of Klaus as Shane was still alive when he took his.
x
Old 03-28-2013, 08:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
i Bonnie got written out of her own storyline, Matt never had one.
This is so true
Old 03-28-2013, 08:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
there are two different spoilers from two different sources, I'm the one who's speculating if it's possible to merge both and Silas may also take the form of Klaus as Shane was still alive when he took his.
Poss yeah! The first never took the form of people who were still alive, but it could take the form of vampires so maybe. It took the form of the person though and didn't posses so there would be two of them. Like there was a scene where Buffy was talking to first!buffy lol
Old 03-28-2013, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

I know a lot of you here love (worship) BTVS, and I know reading summaries isn't the same as watching the real thing. But everything I read in the first 10 episodes from season 7 is much lamer than TVD. MUCH. And then there are the parts TVD copies from them (which is recipe for failure as copying something that wasn't good in the first place), but I agree with Venus and the 'first taking the form of others' seem better in TVD.
I tried to watch Buffy at some point (I now remember that) and now reading these summaries I remembered why I never passed 15 minutes of it. It's terrible (imo) or at least season 7 is.
x
Old 03-28-2013, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
it's one scene, probably 50 seconds towards the end of the episode. I don't know why or how, but maybe it will be framed as klaus' grand gesture if he tells Care that he will stop chasing Tyler and then we're going to see Caroline thank Klaus who is all teary and stuff. I don't know how they're gonna find Tyler though.

tbh, the whole synopsis sounds like a teen romcom. mean girls with fangs. It's so strange to see Bonnie and Matt because the show has turned them into guest stars at this point. Bonnie got written out of her own storyline, Matt never had one.
I don't know how that's a gesture since Tyler won't even be at graduation And giving Tyler some Cinderella moment where he gets to stay until midnight isn't really a gesture for me

Candice did say C's goal was to convince him into bringing Tyler back
Ultimate Fan

Barbara noo! Joss Whedon has more talent in his little finger than JP does in her whole body. I might be protective of Buffy but it is such an amazingly written show. The earlier seasons are better BUT I loved S7 too.

Maybe Klaus allows Tyler back for an hour. If I was Caroline, I'd laugh in his face.

I'd also stab Elena with a fork.
Absolute Fan

Bonnie and her own story, that never ceases to amaze me and I love how JP acts like she doesn't notice.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Barbara noo! Joss Whedon has more talent in his little finger than JP does in her whole body. I might be protective of Buffy but it is such an amazingly written show. The earlier seasons are better BUT I loved S7 too.

Maybe Klaus allows Tyler back for an hour. If I was Caroline, I'd laugh in his face.

I'd also stab Elena with a fork.
I don't like it, love. Sorry
But I don't doubt for a moment he's more talented than JP. The real challenge is finding someone as bad as her or worse.
I don't like the style, not the writing when it comes to Buffy. Things there are a little bit... I don't know how to explain... it's almost a caricature (from the memory I have watching those 15 minutes or whatever, not the impression I got from reading the summaries).
x
Old 03-28-2013, 08:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I don't know how that's a gesture since Tyler won't even be at graduation And giving Tyler some Cinderella moment where he gets to stay until midnight isn't really a gesture for me

Candice did say C's goal was to convince him into bringing Tyler back
I can't come up with anything else, tbh. Maybe he tells Caroline that she may go looking for him and Klaus promises that he won't hunt her down? Caroline couldn't run with Tyler because she still has her mother and "friends" in Mystic Falls... this way, Klaus wouldn't have to promise her not to kill Tyler and Caroline could safely go to Tyler and come back to graduate with her "friends".

yeah, we had that already last season.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread