Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2013, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
Aww. Caroline choosing Klaus over her committees, and I'm sure one of them is prom's. Now I'm convinced she's more than attracted to him. I mean this is Caroline! And prom committee, and probably graduation committee and what else she's involved it.
I'd say it's love

please tell me! I've never watched a single Buffy episode. I just know she makes out with Spike at some point. But please, I need more intel in this! Save a desperate shipper
I don't want to burst your klaroline bubble but if he dies they all do so yeah, lol she kind of has to help? But yeah obviously...she likes him

In season 7 I remember Spike freaking out in the school basement while hallucinating Buffy like once or twice and then the real Buffy came to snap him out of it but I can't remember what else the two did the rest of that season
Old 03-28-2013, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

sweetie, I wasn't serious.

I'm the first person to say Caroline is completely in love with Tyler and totally loyal to him and her feelings for him. I'm in the team "I want KC to happen, but I know they won't"
I post those cheerful posts - that are so unlike my approach in this show - to amuse myself.
There is no bubble... I'd be surprised if Caroline ever kisses Klaus... let alone develop feelings for him.
Now I do still believe my theory that they were foreshadowing everything they wrote for them in 3x20 and at some point she'll land on The Originals. But I'm less convinced these days.
KC will either have nothing at all or they will be endgame. Probably both (nothing for the duration of TVD and being endgame in case TO is picked for more than one season)
x
Old 03-28-2013, 07:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Buffy/Spike had an emotional relationship in S7 as it previously had been physical. She believes him/knows he can become a better person. They are just beautiful and epic and all the good things you can think of.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Buffy and Spike brought down a house having sex.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Spike: You listen to me. I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I prefer you didn't. I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I follow my blood, which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes, a lot of wrong bloody calls. A 100+ years, and there's only one thing I've ever been sure of: you. Hey, look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.
Yes!

Okay back on topic.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
Buffy and Spike brought down a house having sex.

Wikipedia is a life savior in times like this
Quote:
7x01 - Once Buffy and Spike are alone in this part of the basement, Buffy having locked the dead people out on the other side of the door, she realizes that not only is Spike in a poor mental state, he is in terrible physical condition as well. She asks him about a series of cuts on his chest, and he replies that he tried to "cut it out"
7x02 - Buffy chases after Spike and finds him in a church. He's confused and speaks metaphors of what he really is to Buffy. He concludes that she's there to use him like she did before, but Buffy is quick to correct him. He unbuckles his belt telling her that it's time to service the girl. He grabs her throat; she throws him across the room. He tries to explain what he did, to get the missing piece that would allow him to become what she wanted. Buffy then understands that he got his soul back and is shocked by the revelation. Spike continues to speak of all the voices that are in his head, those from his past and new ones alike. Spike turns to a large cross at the front of the church and drapes himself onto it, letting it burn him. Tears flow down Buffy's cheeks as she looks on.
I've never watched Buffy, but I'm secondhand embarrassed by how much of a copycat TVD is. They don't even try to be subtle. I mean... this is ridiculous. I'd be ashamed if I were them...
I've seen you guys mentioning similarities so many times and just now I read that the good guys are called Scooby Gang. I think I remember Damon referring to them as such once, or am I confused?
x
Old 03-28-2013, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

They had sexcapades in S6, don't think so in 7. In 7 it was all about him getting a soul and that kind of made her defend him a bit
Old 03-28-2013, 07:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Damon called them the Scooby gang as recently as two episodes ago when he killed Will. The show copies and honestly, everyone copies each other in the vampire genre-but they don't even hide it. They even compared Elena to Buffy and I think I had an aneurysm.

I think the only person who reminds me of Buffy is Caroline and she's Kristy Swanson's version.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

The whole Stefan/Ripper storyline is a carbon copy of Angel/Angelus! Apart from the idea that Angel doesn't have a soul when he is evil therefore is a different person.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

hmmm is this The First Evil from season 7 what zap2it called The First? Because if they're making Spike/Klaus associations, it seems like this First Evil - who is shamelessly what they made Silas - after they had already established their 'first' in the form of the Originals, it means that after possessing so many people, maybe Klaus is now getting possessed?
It would be a good arc, maybe I'm making going for a stretch here. I'm sure Kristin meant the Spike similarity only because of B/S and KC parallels. But maybe Silas does possess Klaus
x
Old 03-28-2013, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

I don't think 7x02 is the one they ripped for KC

So I was looking at 19's synopsis and I thought it really doesn't sound good for Tyler and I don't know how he'll fit into it unless he's in the last 5 minutes
Old 03-28-2013, 07:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

The first took on forms of dead people, he didn't posses them. He wasn't a physical being, but he did merge with the crazy priest. He could influence them to do things IE Angel to kill himself in S3! (He didn't)
Old 03-28-2013, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)

So I was looking at 19's synopsis and I thought it really doesn't sound good for Tyler and I don't know how he'll fit into it unless he's in the last 5 minutes
I'm reading the episodes' summaries. I'm shocked to see how many 'arcs' TVD got from BTVS
Quote:
The first took on forms of dead people, he didn't posses them. He wasn't a physical being, but he did merge with the crazy priest.
you're right, I used bad wording. But it seems like what Silas do. When Silas appeared in MF in the form of Shane, Shane was still alive in the island with Rebekah. So maybe there will be two Klaus this episode as zap2it and Kristin both referred to a Spike storyline, and Kristin even made it a parallel with Klaus.
If they take that route I'll be ashamed by how blatantly they copycat BTVS
x
Old 03-28-2013, 07:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)

No me either.

I was thinking this and it makes no sense. We are having heavy KC episodes then suddenly Tyler is going to reappear for 5 seconds. How what and why!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
The first took on forms of dead people, he didn't posses them. He wasn't a physical being, but he did merge with the crazy priest. He could influence them to do things IE Angel to kill himself in S3! (He didn't)
And that was the worst story to copy...although, I will admit that I have liked TVD's version better.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread