Master Fan

New Thread
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/vampire-...atus-63090092/
x
Old 03-28-2013, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
I think the outcome from their scenes was great. They became friends. It's not something built from night to day. They had been friendly through all the season, except the few explosions of anger from both sides here and there.
As a Klaus fan - foremost - I'm happy he now has a friend.
I think their scenes were lame because I expected much more - which is my fault. I shouldn't. Finding out Silas was in his head was made in a lame way. That was the worst part. There were so many ways to make him realize that - one of them could have been when Caroline said there was nothing there.
As a KC fan I'm not disappointed - as I said earlier I didn't expect a kiss. I'm not excited either. I'm sort of content with their friendship.
I really like their last scene though

Now after viewing that scene. I almost sure that Tyler will return because of something Klaus. say,or does.

Elijah was upset that Katherine killed Jeremy ( I still do not understand how they pin it on her, when Silas was the one who killed Jere ) ,yet he didn't once mention the fact that Elena killed Kol. I'm getting a little sick of no one mentioning it. I mean Elena and Jeremy kill Kol so that they can get the cure, yet the entire thing seem to be gloss over. I think the best thing about this episode is that while Elena is losing her humanity, Katherine seem to be gaining hers. Which I find interesting. The second best thing is that Stefan vow to live a Elena free life.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread