Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2013, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire Diaries Spoilers and Speculations #190: Because a corn festival is where the real party is at tonight!

Spoilers

4x18 - American Gothic - March 28th
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP 1 | WEBCLIP 2
RACE FOR THE CURE — Elena and Rebekah take off in search of Katherine and find themselves in a small town in Pennsylvania, where Elena has a surprising encounter with another old acquaintance -- Elijah. Stefan and Damon are both concerned about Elena’s state of mind and are determined to do what’s best for her, but she makes it clear that helping her will be difficult. Damon is not sure how to react when Stefan reveals his unexpected plan for the future. Meanwhile, in Mystic Falls, Klaus receives Caroline’s reluctant help and comes to a new understanding of Silas’ powers.
Written by Evan Bleiweiss and Jose Molina
Spoilers:
Brandi Lindsey: A-unit was a well oiled machine today..thanks to @kelcyrus & the always amazing @JosephMorgan and @CandiceAccola! #TakeThatMonday Feb 11th
Joseph Morgan: In the next scene we shoot I argue with you know who, when really it's about you know who, because of something you don't know yet Feb 12th
Joseph Morgan: Getting pretty physical here on the set of The Vampire Diaries Feb 11th

@cadlymack Yep! RT @chinnyminny123: @cadlymack Is there any Stefan and katherine interaction tonight?

Six Facts about this weeks episode | Katherine´s back | S7!Buffy/Spike parallels for Klaroline | Five Facts about the episode | Formal photo I | Formal photo II
BTS Daniel | Elena | Elijah/Kat or Elena | Elijah/Elena | Nina & ? kissing under gazebo
Casting Call small town USA | Casting extras in "stone mountain village" | Must see Episode for Klaroline | Elijah comes back
Pennsylvania festival | Elena will pretend to be katherine | Will kelena go head to head? (old spoiler) | Elijah to shock and horrify

4x19 - Pictures Of You - April 18th
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP
PROM NIGHT IN MYSTIC FALLS — After making a decision that infuriates Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) proposes a life-changing challenge for Rebekah (Claire Holt). Caroline (Caroline Accola) finds that her carefully laid plans for the perfect Senior Prom night are disrupted by Elena (Nina Dobrev), so she turns to an amused Klaus for a solution. Determined to get through to Elena, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) both attend the prom, but the evening begins to spiral out of control despite their efforts. When Elena suddenly lashes out in a way no one could have predicted, Matt (Zach Roerig) turns to Rebekah for help. Finally, Bonnie (Kat Graham) makes a terrifying discovery, and Klaus receives a message that could change everything.
Written by Julie Plec and Caroline Dries
Spoilers:
Claire Holt: Gotta love eating scenes. 6 muffins and counting. Feb 21st
Carina Mackenzie: "We will see Tyler and Caroline share a dance in the prom episode".

Prom episode confirmed | Casting call for prom extras | Video: Ian on prom & more

4x20 - tba - April 25th
Written by
(Unofficial) The episode will see Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah travel to New Orleans, where Hayley has settled after betraying pretty much everyone in Mystic Falls. There, Klaus is reunited with his old vampire protege, Marcel. They'll also come across witches Sophie and Davina, who are on the cusp of a supernatural revolution, and psych student Camille, who seeks answers about innate evil after a horrific family tragedy. (source no longer working)
Spoilers:
EW Scan 1 | Scan 2 | Cast appearances in New Orleans - Top Secret | Klaus | Klaus being self-destructive | More info for Klaus
Introducing Camille | Someone's making a move against Klaus | New characters for the spinoff will be introduced | Casting for vampires

4x21 - tba - May 2nd
Written by

4x22 - tba - May 9th
Written by

4x23 (Season Finale) - tba - May 16th
Written by

Spoilers:
Graduation is in the finale | Tyler will not be at graduation | Graduation in the finale | Mythology conclusion this season |

General Spoilers: (most recent first)
Daniel Gillies Interview 27/03 | TVD Bite 27/03 | Caroline finds Klaus diseased | Elijah does something horrific | Claire Holt talks about Katherine/Rebekah and The Originals | Elena/Elijah kiss for her to get the cure? | Klaus/Hayley won´t last - no ToD like on TVD | Will bonnie choose the dark fork in the road? | What Damon thinks of the new Elena | Wetpaint: 5 questions about Silas | Will there be more Stebekah? | Could Stefan and Elena ever get back together? - Interview with Paul | Candice Accola dishes on Klaus, Tyler, and senior year | Ian etonline: damon's past, elena's future | Ian Zap2it: sire bond, jeremy, rebekah | Elena's mini-reinvention | Carina's chat March 1st |

Casting News:
Riff Raff Vamps Casting Call

The Originals Spinoff
[The Cast] | [The Logo] | [The Originals Plot]

Klaus Redemption arc (?) and storyline changes because of actor love
Klaus/Hayley won´t last - no ToD like on TVD
Info on 4x20 plot
Crossovers
Joseph Morgan interview I Joseph Morgan interview II
Claire Holt joining spinoff
Klaus going to New Orleans
Could we see the original dad? May use flashbacks
2 new witches
Elijah will be a lead, also casting 2 witches
Character: Camille
News from Julie Plec Casting Call
Disfunctional family dynamics

Message to our regular posters:

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 03-28-2013 at 01:24 PM
Old 03-28-2013, 05:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Tftnf

Looking at the five spoilers...

Quote:
1. If you are familiar with "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "American Gothic" contains two major plot points that bear a striking similarity to Season 5's Ben-Glory conundrum and to The First in Season 7.
More stealing ideas from Buffy. The first = Silas. But what's the Ben/Glory relation? They shared the same body...hmm

Quote:
2. Rebekah stabs Katherine with a fork. There is much rejoicing.

Wah. I love you Rebekah but stab Elena!

Quote:
3. Damon is not happy. This is because a) the girls tricked him, b) the girls broke his neck, and c) the girls stole his car.

We covered that last episode. Duh. Hope he stabs Elena with a fork.

Quote:
4. Damon and Rebekah visit Katherine's home. The decor -- dull suburban furniture, full bookshelves and a fish tank -- is not quite what you would expect from Katherine Pierce.

Maybe they can steal a fork to stab Elena.

Quote:
5. In a rather yucky (but still hot) scene, Caroline takes out her Klaus frustrations with some pliers and some verbal abuse. That's fair -- Klaus pulled her away from not one but three school committees!

I guess Caroline saves him! Least we are seeing her planning prom..I guess?
Old 03-28-2013, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

You´re welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
More stealing ideas from Buffy. The first = Silas. But what's the Ben/Glory relation? They shared the same body...hmm
No wonder isn´t Jose Molina a former Buffy writer or at least wasn´t he involved with Angel?

EDIT: Here is an article about his involvement, he wasn´t a writer but he was the assistant of a writer/producer on Buffy - http://splashpage.mtv.com/2013/03/15...ampire-slayer/ - that could have affected his approach of writing for TVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
I guess Caroline saves him! Least we are seeing her planning prom..I guess?
Yeah instead of looking after her best friend she just saved her life, she rather plans prom and then saves the dude who made their lives a hell the past season. Already bothered by this tbh.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Is Bonnie even in this episode? Or is she being left to piece together her own memories?
Old 03-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
You´re welcome.
No wonder isn´t Jose Molina a former Buffy writer or at least wasn´t he involved with Angel?
Neither but he wrote for Firefly, another Joss Whedon show.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Don´t think Bonnie is in that episode ... Kat was everywhere but not in ATL at the time they filmed this episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer93 (View Post)
Neither but he wrote for Firefly, another Joss Whedon show.
Just found an article and linked it in my last post, he apparently was an assistant of a writer/producer on Buffy. But I couldn´t read the whole article so maybe that was after/before Buffy.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:32 AM
Absolute Fan

I really am sick of them writing Bonnie out of episodes after big developments with her. It goes back tp season one. I should have known it would continue.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Spoiler chat just posted a scoop about tonight (I'm on my phone and can't post the link) it said the klaus/Caroline action tonight will be reminiscent of Buffy/Spike during season 7
Old 03-28-2013, 06:36 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm joining the hate-watching team on here... I feel bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)

Yeah instead of looking after her best friend she just saved her life, she rather plans prom and then saves the dude who made their lives a hell the past season. Already bothered by this tbh.
fanpandering kathrin they're gonna force as much klaroline down our throats as they can. i read your dress spec in the previous thread. I feel like this is bound to happen. elena is gonna ruin caro's dress. a ruined dress is a prom-cliché and I bet it's gonna rain clichés during this episode. mabekah!!! I called it!! I should play bingo during this episode.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 03-28-2013, 06:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by britns06 (View Post)
Spoiler chat just posted a scoop about tonight (I'm on my phone and can't post the link) it said the klaus/Caroline action tonight will be reminiscent of Buffy/Spike during season 7
Oh no they didn't!
Old 03-28-2013, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFNT! The next two episodes sound exciting, but two of them have no summaries yet.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Omg...I feel like vomiting. First of all, Klaus is NOTHING like Spike ergo they can never resemble them, not even a little bit. Not to mention we saw the 'heat' that Klaus can bring and it wasn't even two thirds of what Spike possessed. I am soo over this poor imitation making a mockery of Buffy.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really care less about damon/elena/stefan.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

I said it as soon as the title came out: Pictures of You is related to Silas assuming different forms at the prom. I don't think only Matt.

Quote:
5. In a rather yucky (but still hot) scene, Caroline takes out her Klaus frustrations with some pliers and some verbal abuse. That's fair -- Klaus pulled her away from not one but three school committees!
Aww. Caroline choosing Klaus over her committees, and I'm sure one of them is prom's. Now I'm convinced she's more than attracted to him. I mean this is Caroline! And prom committee, and probably graduation committee and what else she's involved it.
I'd say it's love

Quote:
please tell me! I've never watched a single Buffy episode. I just know she makes out with Spike at some point. But please, I need more intel in this! Save a desperate shipper
x
Old 03-28-2013, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
amykinz13: Got any good Klaroline scoop on TVD?
Prepare for lots of scenes between the fan-favorite duo in tonight's episode, during which the word "friends" is mentioned several times, as is the name Tyler. The scenes may remind Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans of scenes between Spike and Buffy in season seven of the WB series. That's all we're going to say. Oh, and Klaus is shirtless throughout all of their interactions during the hour. You're welcome!
Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, Walking Dead, Smash, Big Bang Theory and More! | E! Online
x
Closed Thread   Post New Thread