Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2017, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, if they bring Sabrina in, then it would start to become supernatural.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Well, if they bring Sabrina in, then it would start to become supernatural.
Only whenever Sabrina is around, and I'm assuming she'd only be a recurring guest since they want to make a spin off. From what I recall, the Archie characters never knew she was a witch, at least in the old comics
Old 03-24-2017, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Thanks for the latest.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm not so pumped about supernatural stuff. It just seems weird to me.
EHHHHH I'm totally with you! I wouldnt mind it if there were little clues from the beginning but there haven't been? It would just feel out of nowhere to me, despite the comics.

Comics are just completely different than a tv series? You can pull of whacky stuff like that but not really on a show iMO.

maybe someone could just dream about greendale, or they could do an au episode or something.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Only whenever Sabrina is around, and I'm assuming she'd only be a recurring guest since they want to make a spin off. From what I recall, the Archie characters never knew she was a witch, at least in the old comics
Ah, right. They want to do a spinoff? That would be awesome.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Well RAS teased that Sabrina would come to Riverdale after escaping a cult. They seemed pretty hesitant about making her an actual witch lol. But Im pretty sure if Sabrina tests well they would want to do a spin off with her. I could see them doing something Supernatural with that show but i think they should leave it separate.

MKhay
Old 03-25-2017, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

I don't mind the show going supernatural, also i don't think Polly will lose the baby, and honestly I believe the baby may be Sabrina.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream1ng (View Post)
Well RAS teased that Sabrina would come to Riverdale after escaping a cult. They seemed pretty hesitant about making her an actual witch lol. But Im pretty sure if Sabrina tests well they would want to do a spin off with her. I could see them doing something Supernatural with that show but i think they should leave it separate.
Those are just rumours and theories, we don't really know why Sabrina is in the finale or if she even is there.

Since they confirmed that they deleted the scene in 1x7 where characters talked about witches I assume it's just going to be a subtle thing on Riverdale's side, which is why I'm not worried about the show being ruined
Old 03-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Supreme Fan

I must have missed the deleted witch scene thing. Was there a quote or article about it?
Old 03-25-2017, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
“When Archie’s mom comes back, the stuff with Fred and Hermione looks as though it’s going to come to an end,” Apa said. “Archie’s mom figures out what’s going on between them so there’s no rekindling for [Archie’s parents] at this moment in time.”
Quote:
But Archie’s relationship with Mary won’t be picking up where it left off, apparently. “He hasn’t seen her for a long time so it’s obviously really surprising when she comes in the door with Fred. The few scenes we have together are really great.”
Riverdale: KJ Apa Explains Archie's Relationship With His Mom Played By Molly Ringwald
Old 03-25-2017, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe she won't have magic in Riverdale because the town is protected against it somehow? Or maybe Greendale is in a little bubble where magic is real in that town... Like how on Once Upon A Time the town of Storybrook has magic, but the minute they cross the town line the magic vanishes?
Old 03-25-2017, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

OMG, the last few days have killed me. Not being able to get onto to moon over the fact that Betty is the one throwing Juggie the birthday party!

...that I'm sure he'll hate, because honestly, a surprise party sounds like his worst nightmare, but I'm still looking forward to seeing Betty party plan for her man. And, of course, for the beanie to come off.

I'd prefer if the show doesn't turn overtly supernatural. Maybe just a hint of possible supernatural elements that turn out to be completely human/natural would be cool.
Old 03-25-2017, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Can you say whether Sabrina is going to appear this season?
I feel like I can say two things: One is, we are constantly talking about Sabrina and how to update her character and introduce her to the TV audiences, whether it’s part of the Riverdale universe or it’s alongside the Riverdale universe. Hopefully sooner rather than later, there will be something to do with Sabrina. And the other thing I will say is that in the finale there is an appearance of a character from the Archie mythology that has a darker origin and backstory.
Quote:
Are you interested in potentially doing a Sabrina spin-off?
I talk about it all the tim because it’s my obsession. [Laughs] I love that character and obviously I also write The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comic book. It’s sort of like, you know how there’s the Arrow-verse and then there’s Supergirl, which kind of exists in a different universe — they still cross over, but they’re in a different universe. I think there’s a lot of ways to skin the Sabrina cat, and I’m talking about them all the time basically to anyone who will listen.
Riverdale fan theory about zombies
Old 03-25-2017, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Those are just rumours and theories, we don't really know why Sabrina is in the finale or if she even is there.

Since they confirmed that they deleted the scene in 1x7 where characters talked about witches I assume it's just going to be a subtle thing on Riverdale's side, which is why I'm not worried about the show being ruined
those aren't rumors RAS said it at Comic Con last year... also some of the actors teased that she would be in the finale. It's true.

MKhay
Old 03-25-2017, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream1ng (View Post)
those aren't rumors RAS said it at Comic Con last year... also some of the actors teased that she would be in the finale. It's true.
I missed the part where you mentioned RAS, I still think Sabrina is a real witch though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
I must have missed the deleted witch scene thing. Was there a quote or article about it?
http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/24/riverdal...alflow_twitter

Last edited by soldier of affinity; 03-25-2017 at 07:51 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread