Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2017, 07:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream1ng (View Post)
im pretty sure the classmate that they are insinuating in the episode synopsis is Ethel. The one that Hiram Lodge screwed over.

Also each episode so far has been named after classic films.
Agreed on Ethel. She gave me the vibe in 103 that she nurses a wicked grudge. I think she's going to make V feel horrible. If it wasn't for the murderer(s?) keeping Jason for a week and torturing him before killing him, I'd have Ethel at the top of my suspect list.

Regarding episode titles, people are trying to figure out if the titles are more of a passing nod to something that happens in each episode or whether they give clues to the murder. It makes sense that they'd use film titles since Juggie is telling us the story and he's a self-professed film buff so he'd name each chapter title after a film.

Quote:
Well this may be interesting. It seems ten weeks ago? On Instagram? Mädchen Amick posted a picture of her and Skeet Ulrich. Plus there's a hashtag, which was #thechroniclesofaliceandfp. Plus there's was also a #110 hashtag so I guess they was filming episode ten?
Episode 10 is the one where Archie throws Jughead a birthday party so I bet FP shows up at some point in the episode to wish his son a sweet 16. I do hope we learn more about the parents and their past relationships with one another. I'm sure there is a lot of drama to mine there. I'm very curious to know who Alice loved back in the day because someone seems to have broken her heart and she's still bitter. And she seems to have settled for Hal. And bitter over that as well.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

^I think I've seen you on Riverdale's reddit, lol.

Apparently Juggy is close to finishing his book in 10 and worried about how it will affect his friends because of some secrets or something.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poligirl25 (View Post)
Episode 10 is the one where Archie throws Jughead a birthday party so I bet FP shows up at some point in the episode to wish his son a sweet 16. I do hope we learn more about the parents and their past relationships with one another. I'm sure there is a lot of drama to mine there. I'm very curious to know who Alice loved back in the day because someone seems to have broken her heart and she's still bitter. And she seems to have settled for Hal. And bitter over that as well.
Yeah i definitely think someone broke Alice's heart which is why she has such a hardened exterior. Alice isn't against Betty being in a relationship because we see Jughead + the coopers in the finale and she seems pretty accepting of him. I think it's more of the fact that its Archie so there must be something about him that reminds her of her first love or something like that.

Also some pics that Brian Patterson a writer tweeted, don't know if anyone else posted this since its been floating around for awhile

MKhay

Last edited by Dream1ng; 03-22-2017 at 08:15 PM
Old 03-22-2017, 08:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Interesting that Joaquin is helping, being a serpent and all.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream1ng (View Post)
Yeah i definitely think someone broke Alice's heart which is why she has such a hardened exterior. Alice isn't against Betty being in a relationship because we see Jughead + the coopers in the finale and she seems pretty accepting of him. I think it's more of the fact that its Archie so there must be something about him that reminds her of her first love or something like that.
I believe it may be FP but I don't think he broke her heart. I believe Archie's Mom somehow broke them up, maybe she thought FP was a bad influence on Alice, so she thought breaking them up was for the best. Who knows she may of had a hand in Hermione dumping Fred for Hiram.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
^I think I've seen you on Riverdale's reddit, lol.

Apparently Juggy is close to finishing his book in 10 and worried about how it will affect his friends because of some secrets or something.
I mostly lurk there but occasionally wade in and comment. In one of Cole's interviews he said that Jughead will uncover some dirt/secrets on the Coopers and will struggle with what to do with that info in episode 10. I'm really intrigued about what he finds out. I wonder if it's more scoop on the Cooper/Blossom feud or something else.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poligirl25 (View Post)
I mostly lurk there but occasionally wade in and comment. In one of Cole's interviews he said that Jughead will uncover some dirt/secrets on the Coopers and will struggle with what to do with that info in episode 10. I'm really intrigued about what he finds out. I wonder if it's more scoop on the Cooper/Blossom feud or something else.
This will be really interesting... And I really, really hope that this is the conflict they choose to go with re: Bughead instead of Archie or something equally obnoxious.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:01 PM
Supreme Fan

“Chapter Ten: The Lost Weekend” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)

TRUE FEELINGS – GUEST STARRING MOLLY RINGWALD — When Fred (Luke Perry) decides to finalize the divorce with Archie’s mother Mary (guest star Molly Ringwald), Archie (KJ Apa) hides his true feelings. Archie tries to win Valerie (guest star Hayley Law) back with a romantic evening, however, Betty (Lili Reinhart) hijacks his plans when she decides to throw Jughead (Cole Sprouse) a surprise birthday party. Once Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) learns of the party, she decides to make it interesting and things quickly get out of control. Meanwhile, Veronica (Camila Mendes) contemplates whether she should participate in the deposition to help get her Dad released. Madchen Amick and Marishol Nichols also star. Dawn Wilkinson directed the episode written by Britta Lundin & Brian E. Paterson (#110). Original airdate 4/13/2017.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Betty is the best girlfriend. I live for this ship. & Also screw Cheryl for ruining jughead birthday

Episode 10 is also the "first" episode we see jughead without his hat. So if he finds out something about the coopers and fears how it will ruin his relationship with Betty, I think he might have a breakdown or something. & Betty comforts him in his vulnerable state.

MKhay

Last edited by Dream1ng; 03-23-2017 at 03:48 PM
Old 03-23-2017, 04:03 PM
Supreme Fan

I have to wonder if Jug won't be too pleased with a surprise party. I can't seem him being the type, even with Betty meaning well. So perhaps this is where their "differences" come up that RAS was talking about in that interview?
Old 03-23-2017, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the synopsis, Cheryl can go away though.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the new stuff! I can't wait to see Molly Ringwald.

Agreed... I'm typically hot and cold with Cheryl but ruining the party crosses the line... not cool.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:44 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't get Cheryl. In the episode 8 stills, she's sitting with the group...then she's back to being awful again. I'm over the back and forth with her.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
I don't get Cheryl. In the episode 8 stills, she's sitting with the group...then she's back to being awful again. I'm over the back and forth with her.
Lol I can't seem to like her because of this. People are so nice to her and then she treats them like trash the next episode.

Also I forgot to mention that episode 10 is where we sees little bit of darker Betty so I think Cheryl triggers this with her ****ing up jugheads birthday. Episode 10 is sounding very interesting and jam packed thus far.

MKhay
Old 03-23-2017, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
I'm hot and cold with Cheryl and Josie period. Their parent issues doesn't excuse their obnoxiousness to me, and I find both of them to be try hard mean girls which I'm just so over with on tv in general. There's a balance with Veronica despite how annoying her pop culture references can be, but at least I like her.