Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 12:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Should we start a prayer circle that they'll discuss something in a highly sexy, angsty way à la Tudors Charles&Margaret? PLEASE!
YES PLEAAAAASE
Old 01-29-2015, 12:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
It's ok. Feel free to give your opinion I'm sorry if you guys feel that way, it's not even being passionate, as I've said they are the only thing interesting for me right now. It makes sense for me to talk about them a LOT. But one thing is telling me how you feel the way you did, other is being bitchy, rude and direspecful like Jessiegrabriela. For real!

To be honest, she irritated herself over nothing. My comment had nothing to do with Lola/Narcisse (as I've seen the episode I was explaining her that I wasn't seeing the Lola/Conde ting going anywhere) and she made it about Lorcisse. So, I'm not the only one with a problem here.

I'll be more careful from now on. But I would also like for some people to not get upset everytime I dare talk about Lola and Narcisse. It's ridiculous.

Shall we move on now?
I in no way shape or form said that you could not talk about Lola or Narcisse. Now you are just making things up to justify what you are saying. I said that I don't appreciate whenever I say something about CN you are ready with you "opinion" to shut it down.
I mention LN because you do this when ever people ship them with someone else. You do it to people who share their opinion about NC and you have done it twice to me when I said that CL look good together and countless time when I mention NC together.

Yes, I can be bitchy. But just remember that while you have a finger pointed at me, there are 3 pointing at yourself. You're not as innocent as you try to make yourself out to be.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert

Last edited by Jessiegabriela; 01-29-2015 at 12:49 PM
Old 01-29-2015, 12:43 PM
MST Manager

Take it offline now. It is done here at this thread.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
PLEASE.... WTF IS HAPPENING ?
She doesn't even need to have a love triangle, that's stupid, she's CATHERINE FREAKIN MEDICI for ****sake..
I totally agree with this sentiment. With Mary off with Conde and Narcisse locked up and the Duke M.I.A Catherine could have really inserted herself into Francis' political sphere. She could have been b*t** slapping people and verbal smackdowning people left and right. I think they missed an opportunity with her. They should have had certain events bring up flashbacks showing us how she scratched her way through life and they still could have used Henry in those flashbacks. I don't want Catherine in a love triangle she was in one the majority of her life...
Old 01-29-2015, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

New thread before the episode airs?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She doesn't even need to have a love triangle, that's stupid, she's CATHERINE FREAKIN MEDICI for ****sake..
It's what I've been thinking since they started with the vision nonsense. It's okay to give her a love interest, I've been wishing for that to happen actually and I'm not of the love-interests-are-anti-feminist school, but couldn't it have been Coligny so it'd have at least some historical root? But the writers are very fond of triangles apparently.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

somehow I have to agree with Jess there... Not everybody ships Lola/Narcisse.. You should learn to live with that because Catcisse is still a possibility

OMG, Coligny that's what I was praying for! I hoped that they will bring him during this season and then Laurie mentioned something about casting for a new guy, I forgot his name, I thoght maybe it's him but we haven't heard nothing about this new character still...

I can't agree with you all that she doesn't need love and has no feelings... That's only the face she is showing to others because she doesn't want to be hurt and wants to be the strong powerful Queen they fear! But I'm sure she needs a man to protect her and love her like any woman.. she is Catherine de Medici but she's still judt a woman and I feel sorry for her because she always loved Henry and yet even dead he can disappoint her again (the thing with twins nanny) however.. I don't think Reignwriters will give her this man... It says romantic triangle but I think it will be more about power and money than love and passion
Old 01-29-2015, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

As if I care if anyone other than me ship Narcisse/Lola please, at least give me some credit. Oh, and a moderator asked us to stop so your comment when the discussion was already over...there was no need

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 01:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think she deserves to be loved like anyone, but she's just too smart (and also too "mature") to be involved in a love triangle. I mean I want her to have a love interest YES, give me that. But a love triangle is just so immature, and so ooc. It's for stupid teens who can't seem to chose between two guys and btw she's a queen, she has more on her plate than men especially in a time where men had all the power (one of the main reason I dislike Mary)
I just want her to pull the **** together and act like the Medici queen she is. I want her to be more involved in politics instead of dreaming of her dead husband who treated her like the dirt on the bottom of his shoe.
I mean this is such a bad season for Catherine..
I'm so exhausted, I usually don't like bitching about the show because it's so pointless but this is WOW.. This is just wow
And having Diane kill the twins ? and Catherine killing Diane I mean WHAAAAAAT ?
This is the definition of ooc.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Gil Darnell (The Duke of Guise) was filming today. He posted a selfie onset (in one of the trailer) a few hours ago. Go check his twitter.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 01:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Gil Darnell (The Duke of Guise) was filming today. He posted a selfie onset a few hours ago. Go check his twitter.
I saw it, he's just precious I hope I'm not getting my hopes up though x)
Old 01-29-2015, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with you in most of the things you mentioned only in one not... Why is she too mature to be involved in a love triangle? I'm pretty sure it will be a mess of a triangle because Laurie sucks in this storylines but I don't think she's too mature to have love interests... I feel sorry for Megan tbh! She deserves a better storyline! They all do... Laurie has a great cast and she's not using them instead she's bringing new unnecessary characters

Edit: i'm trying not to be too excited about Duke and Catherine one can never know with this show...
Old 01-29-2015, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I saw it, he's just precious I hope I'm not getting my hopes up though x)
What are they filming right now? Episode 16? At least he's here for an arc and not just one episode as I feared.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 02:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
I agree with you in most of the things you mentioned only in one not... Why is she too mature to be involved in a love triangle? I'm pretty sure it will be a mess of a triangle because Laurie sucks in this storylines but I don't think she's too mature to have love interests... I feel sorry for Megan tbh! She deserves a better storyline! They all do... Laurie has a great cast and she's not using them instead she's bringing new unnecessary characters

Edit: i'm trying not to be too excited about Duke and Catherine one can never know with this show...
Like I said I don't think she's too mature to have a love interest, but I want her to have a mature relationship with that person, like a real adult.
A love triangle is basically stupid teen stuff. I don't want her to have a stupid teen storyline, I don't want her to be like Mary or Elena, because to me, these last two are just stupid and I don't think Catherine is stupid, she's smart and she deserves a better love story than a love triangle. A love triangle is just lazy writing/lazy thinking.
I can't stop myself from being excited but I think my heart will be crushed if it doesn't happen.

Maud I hope he's staying I don't want it to be another Liam, and it's the Duke of Guise, they were basically ruling France at the time, he should have some screentime
Old 01-29-2015, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Maud I hope he's staying I don't want it to be another Liam, and it's the Duke of Guise, they were basically ruling France at the time, he should have some screentime
If they are filming 2x16, then we have him for at least 3 episodes which is awesome! I don't know my history very well, what was the relationship between the Duke and Catherine?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread