Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 05:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think we're going to have a dance scene of kennash soon, Torrance posted on his instagram "Mentally preparing to dance and speak at the same time. Multitasking is not my forte. #Reign #ssotd"
X

I don't understand why he wanted to know if Kenna loved Henry wtf ? Did Diane tell him something ? except the part where she told him Kenna went to Cat

Last edited by itsmemandy; 01-29-2015 at 05:42 AM
Old 01-29-2015, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
^ Oh please! Just because she is helping Mary that does not mean they can't have chemistry.
You need to stop jumping one everyone any time they mentions liking Lola or Narcisse with other people. It's quite annoying.

I like Narcisse and Catherine and I do not appreciate you always breathing down my neck any time I mention them together & I doubt I'm the only one.
I could care less if Lola and Conde's "relationship" progress or not. If you haven't realised yet, I'm not a big fan of theirs. But that does not mean that I can't say if they look good together or have chemistry.
So really, you constantly telling me or others that "nothing will happen" really doesn't make a difference to us.
Let's be clear here, if I want to say something, I will as much as I want (especially when I'm just giving a simple opinion). And it's certainly not you who's going to stop me. Got it?

Mandy, I thought about you last night. I checked Gil twitter again and you should see the last tweet he has as favorite you'll love it!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 01-29-2015 at 06:15 AM
Old 01-29-2015, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Wait, does Mary know about Narcisse and Lola?

Ihaven't watched the episode yet since there's no link but I watched the scenes Scarlet uploaded... Catherine killed Diane? yay! Now I'm 100% sure it's two men and Catherine and with Lola "trying" to have something with Conde I could live with Narcisse being one of Catherine's men

And I guess that was my last Catherine/Henry scene ever

So there was no canadian promo for next episode?
Old 01-29-2015, 06:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Mandy, I thought about you last night. I checked Gil twitter again and you should see the last tweet he has as favorite you'll love it!
OMG did you see it ? It was that art of him and Cat right ? I love them I cannot wait, they're like my second favorite ship right now, I'm completely fangirling about them
Issi I didn't want Diane to die though, I wanted more of her and Kennash, that scene was hilarious...
And also, the duke's brother (Cardinal of Lorraine) had a bastard child in real life and in my fic it was with Diane.
Poor RL Diane de Poitiers, she must be turning in her grave right now after what happened in this episode
Old 01-29-2015, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
OMG did you see it ? It was that art of him and Cat right ? I love them I cannot wait, they're like my second favorite ship right now, I'm completely fangirling about them
Issi I didn't want Diane to die though, I wanted more of her and Kennash, that scene was hilarious...
And also, the duke's brother (Cardinal of Lorraine) had a bastard child in real life and in my fic it was with Diane.
Poor RL Diane de Poitiers, she must be turning in her grave right now after what happened in this episode
Yes, it was I said to myself "Mandy is going to absolutely love it" The actor is being very obvious though.

I understand why they decided to kill Diane, they had to find someone responsible for the twins death. I just wish we would have seen more of her before that happening. I hate when they have an actor come back for only one episode, only have him killed.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)

Ihaven't watched the episode yet since there's no link but I watched the scenes Scarlet uploaded... Catherine killed Diane? yay! Now I'm 100% sure it's two men and Catherine and with Lola "trying" to have something with Conde I could live with Narcisse being one of Catherine's men
Except for one thing...now that Catherine will be back to normal, I expect her to want nothing to do with Narcisse. The man who was fine with seeing her head on a spike, who would have had no problem seeing her family dead and who made Francis's life a living hell. That is going to be completely unbelievable if she goes for him. That'll be just fan service.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 09:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
There's more surprises. Here's my live recap.
Thank you for your live recap and the scenes you posted. It is great of you to do this weekly for us.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Let's be clear here, if I want to say something, I will as much as I want (especially when I'm just giving a simple opinion). And it's certainly not you who's going to stop me. Got it?

You can give your opinion all you like.
Here, have another one of my opinions. You constantly shut people down any time they mention liking CN. That's not an opinion, that's you being rude and not accepting other peoples opinion.

Everyone has a right to ship who they want without having people shut them down every time. You are there and ready with your "opinion" any time someone mention Lola or Narcisse with other people.
Not everyone will ship Lola and Narcisse, get over it.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Old 01-29-2015, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
You can give your opinion all you like.
Here, have another one of my opinions. You constantly shut people down any time they mention liking CN. That's not an opinion, that's you being rude and not accepting other peoples opinion.

Everyone has a right to ship who they want without having people shut them down every time. You are there and ready with your "opinion" any time someone mention Lola or Narcisse with other people.
Not everyone will ship Lola and Narcisse, get over it.
Ok now, you're just making a fool out of yourself.

There is one thing you can do though....put me on your ignore list. Please do!

That being said, let's move on because this is a waste of time. Thank you.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 01-29-2015 at 11:25 AM
Old 01-29-2015, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
yay! Now I'm 100% sure it's two men and Catherine
Well, IRL The Duke was married, so that could be the triangle. Or someone else entirely. I'm fairly sure Narcisse wont be in the triangle. I mean I could be wrong, but I pretty much guessed that Diane killed the twins and I guessed that it would be Greer who was banished, and I called that Henry would be the erotic visit. I've been on a roll.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
Well, IRL The Duke was married, so that could be the triangle. Or someone else entirely. I'm fairly sure Narcisse wont be in the triangle. I mean I could be wrong, but I pretty much guessed that Diane killed the twins and I guessed that it would be Greer who was banished, and I called that Henry would be the erotic visit. I've been on a roll.
you have to give some of what you're taking!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 11:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
To be frank this love triangle sounds weird..
It sounds like a one episode thing, OMG I feel so bad for Catherine, she has ****ty sls this season like WTF seriously ? freaking ghosts ? Hating her daughter for no reason ? Killing Diane ? PLEASE.... WTF IS HAPPENING ?
She doesn't even need to have a love triangle, that's stupid, she's CATHERINE FREAKIN MEDICI for ****sake..
Where is the woman who said stuff like "Feelings ? honestly." SERIOUSLY @Reignwriters I'm not even disappointed about Mary's sl anymore, this is like way WORSE, I just can't omg.
This episode sounds like a comedy everyone is just so ****ing ooc starting with Diane, and the weird thing is that I think it's going to be the best episode because I'm just going to
I would love for her to be with the duke, because it will be just like Catcisse, except the writers didn't ruin it already...
Narcisse is just like the duke (a powerful figure who manipulates everyone and is up to no good, and him and Cat fear each other, it's like the SAME dynamic)
It just make no sense whatsoever to have a love triangle with two guys who are EXACTLY THE SAME PERSON, regardless of the Lorcisse pairing.

AND BASH
Let's just say, that's rich coming from you Bash, seriously "I'm so tired of waiting for liars to tell me the truth" Like SERIOUSLY NOW IS HE FOR REAL

Last edited by itsmemandy; 01-29-2015 at 11:54 AM
Old 01-29-2015, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Narcisse isn't the same as he used to be. The situation is completely different for him now. So, I think it's safe to say that he's nothing like The Duke.

By the way, since I like the Duke...I'm all for some sexy time with Catherine.

With Mary's mother being in 2X15, I'm hoping the Duke is there as well.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think we're going to have a dance scene of kennash soon
Should we start a prayer circle that they'll discuss something in a highly sexy, angsty way à la Tudors Charles&Margaret? PLEASE!

Quote:
I like Narcisse and Catherine and I do not appreciate you always breathing down my neck any time I mention them together & I doubt I'm the only one.
I don't mean to be rude or drag this any further but I have to say we "other than Lorcisse" shippers do get this impression. I've learnt to live with you being very passionate about your ship and definitely very straightforward with your opinions, I no longer get upset about it and I'm starting to get along with you, but it's true that I might live it differently than others.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)

I don't mean to be rude or drag this any further but I have to say we "other than Lorcisse" shippers do get this impression. I've learnt to live with you being very passionate about your ship and definitely very straightforward with your opinions, I no longer get upset about it and I'm starting to get along with you, but it's true that I might live it differently than others.
It's ok. Feel free to give your opinion I'm sorry if you guys feel that way, it's not even being passionate, as I've said they are the only thing interesting for me right now. It makes sense for me to talk about them a LOT. But one thing is telling me how you feel the way you did, other is being bitchy, rude and direspecful like Jessiegrabriela. For real!

To be honest, she irritated herself over nothing. My comment had nothing to do with Lola/Narcisse (as I've seen the episode I was explaining her that I wasn't seeing the Lola/Conde ting going anywhere) and she made it about Lorcisse. So, I'm not the only one with a problem here.

I'll be more careful from now on. But I would also like for some people to not get upset everytime I dare talk about Lola and Narcisse. It's ridiculous.

Shall we move on now?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 01-29-2015 at 12:24 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread