Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2015, 08:34 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know him calling kenna's reasons petty after her explanation of what it was like being a young lady at the still seems toolish and a bit OOC for Bash
Old 01-28-2015, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, they're pushing it, but They need Kenna to want to get close to Antoine, so they need to split Kennash asunder to do it.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 01-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Unecessary drama between Kenash, to be honest...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-28-2015, 09:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Unecessary drama between Kenash, to be honest...

Agree!!!!
Personally with the last days having been very demanding professionally and personally, I was really looking for MY show to comfort me but now, in addition of being exhausted I am depressed!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2015, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
Agree!!!!
Personally with the last days having been very demanding professionally and personally, I was really looking for MY show to comfort me but now, in addition of being exhausted I am depressed!!!!!!
Tell me about it! I'm a Lola/Narcisse fan...at least Kennash have scenes together. Plus, I feel like Mary is using Lola to push Conde away and I hate it! I dare anyone to say that Lola ain't a great friend.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 12:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

OK so I will say it. I don't like Mary (according to others recaps...not my own). Essentially pimping out Lola so Conde can stay around and condemning Greer early to regret it later to put Francis through some sort of test. I hate shows using women to gain insight through using sex or favor no matter what era the show is depicted in. I regret that I started watching a show that I thought could follow in the footsteps of Nathan and Haley for young love and Veronica Mars for a rape victim/survivor. Shame on me for expecting more from a show written and aired years later and ran by women.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Mary asked Lola for help in order to keep away Narcisse from her (of course, there are other things she could have done and that would probably have worked better if she did really want to keep him at distance). I hate that they're using Lola ONCE AGAIN (as if it wasn't enough with Francis). Don't tell me that all she has the right to have are guys pinning over Mary? That's ridiculous! They started something great with her and Narcisse and looks where we are now...

Mary is really starting to get on my nerve as well. I hate what she is becoming.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 03:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
There's more surprises. Here's my live recap.
OMG!! I knew it!! It made sense for Diane to be the one who killed them, it was out of jealousy and it all happened exactly how I thought. Diane dying make sense now, the coffin picture that reigncostume posted. Francis and Mary were the only ones I didn't see in the picture, it make sense for them not to be there.
And Greer did end up lying in the end and Mary ended up saving her.

Lola and Conde? I was not expecting that, I just thought it would have been them talking & that was all. They do look good together, don't know about the chemistry yet. [though I could never ship them]

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert

Last edited by Jessiegabriela; 01-29-2015 at 03:31 AM
Old 01-29-2015, 03:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Bash is upset because Kenna was willing to throw away people's lives for her petty comforts by telling Catherine about the legitimization efforts.

Here's both kennash scenes from tonight so you can see for yourself:
Bash is a hypocrite in that last scene. He pushed that poor man of a cliff to protect himself & his mother.
Everyone does selfish things and I'm on Kenna's side.

My Queen - Prince Albert
Old 01-29-2015, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

There is nothing between Lola and Conde.She is just trying to help Mary to keep Conde away.Plus, with the amount of BTS pics we've got of Sean and Adelaide lately...I doubt that Lola/Conde thing will go anywhere.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 04:15 AM
Addicted Fan

^ Oh please! Just because she is helping Mary that does not mean they can't have chemistry.
You need to stop jumping one everyone any time they mentions liking Lola or Narcisse with other people. It's quite annoying.

I like Narcisse and Catherine and I do not appreciate you always breathing down my neck any time I mention them together & I doubt I'm the only one.
I could care less if Lola and Conde's "relationship" progress or not. If you haven't realised yet, I'm not a big fan of theirs. But that does not mean that I can't say if they look good together or have chemistry.
So really, you constantly telling me or others that "nothing will happen" really doesn't make a difference to us.

My Queen - Prince Albert

Last edited by Jessiegabriela; 01-29-2015 at 04:21 AM
Old 01-29-2015, 04:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
OMG!! I knew it!! It made sense for Diane to be the one who killed them, it was out of jealousy and it all happened exactly how I thought. Diane dying make sense now, the coffin picture that reigncostume posted. Francis and Mary were the only ones I didn't see in the picture, it make sense for them not to be there.
And Greer did end up lying in the end and Mary ended up saving her.

Lola and Conde? I was not expecting that, I just thought it would have been them talking & that was all. They do look good together, don't know about the chemistry yet. [though I could never ship them]

Reign costumes? Pictures? You seem to have source I don't know!
Do you have the link or picture please?
Old 01-29-2015, 04:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
Bash is a hypocrite in that last scene. He pushed that poor man of a cliff to protect himself & his mother.
Everyone does selfish things and I'm on Kenna's side.
I thought the same...
Bash told it : I kill when it is expedient...
It is never for someone's interests?
I am also on Kenna's side on this one. Everyone makes mistakes at different levels... She was young and ambitious and did not think of the consequences...
Old 01-29-2015, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Reign costumes? Pictures? You seem to have source I don't know!
Do you have the link or picture please?
Jess is referring to the Reign Costumes instagram:
Instagram

The picture is from Jan 14.

Quote:
I thought the same...
Bash told it : I kill when it is expedient...
It is never for someone's interests?
I am also on Kenna's side on this one. Everyone makes mistakes at different levels... She was young and ambitious and did not think of the consequences...
Also, he wasn't even on her radar. It's just @Reignwriter's clunky way of tearing the ship apart.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 01-29-2015, 05:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Jess is referring to the Reign Costumes instagram:
Instagram

The picture is from Jan 14.

Also, he wasn't even on her radar. It's just @Reignwriter's clunky way of tearing the ship apart.

Hum... I think I am technologically challenged because I see a picture with a coffin but do not recognize the people on it so probably not looking at the right place!!!

I think he is upset cause he could have been killed but he never did something wrong? Like Claude? And he mentioned himself that it is long in the past....

And what about the open marriage Laurie mentioned??? Could it be KN?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread