Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2015, 04:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Are we sure it's Greer? I read the interview and it could be because her husband has fled and she has no access to funds. I guess we shall see in under 2 hrs.
if that was the case it wouldn't say greer was exiled. If she wasn't exiled, she could stay at the castle like she has been.

And we know this episode mary asks greer about rumors around court (likely of castleroy funding the attack) and the title of the episode is banished. Greer has also been missing from stills and bts of the ladies.

It's kind of obvious it's her now.
Old 01-28-2015, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

There's more surprises. Here's my live recap.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 01-28-2015, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Does conde literally ask francis to fight it out? He and Bash sound like tools this episode based on your review.

And I really hate how they use lola as a constant point of jealousy for Mary. I imagine next episode Mary will be jealous of lola and conde even though she told her to do it. I know Mary is going to grate in the back half. Could be interesting to see how narcisse reacts..wish he would just off him

Poor precious greer
Old 01-28-2015, 07:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

And WTF was that thing about killing off Diane ? That's like way off history..
I mean they can mess with small thing but the death of a powerful figure like Diane de Poitiers ? ARE YOU KIDDING @reignwriters
Old 01-28-2015, 07:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
And WTF was that thing about killing off Diane ? That's like way off history..
I mean they can mess with small thing but the death of a powerful figure like Diane de Poitiers ? ARE YOU KIDDING @reignwriters
so stupid to bring diane back, further ruin her, and then kill her off. But very reign. It's sad what they did to her considering who she was in RL.
Old 01-28-2015, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Catherine killed Diane tonight (she was the one who killed the twins). So, yeah...I guess that mean she won't be part of the triangle

Also WTF is Mary doing with Lola/Conde? Hate how they threat Lola/Anna.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Catherine killed Diane tonight (she was the one who killed the twins). So, yeah...I guess that mean she won't be part of the triangle

Also WTF is Mary doing with Lola/Conde? Hate how they threat Lola/Anna.

Hum.... So many things I did not like in this episode that I am just grrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Old 01-28-2015, 08:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
so stupid to bring diane back, further ruin her, and then kill her off. But very reign. It's sad what they did to her considering who she was in RL.
Exactly I'm like forever scarred right now. First of all, they messed her up in S1 because RL Diane was way more powerful and had way more influence than the Diane in Reign, and now they want us to believe that Henry would cheat on Diane with Catherine I mean SERIOUSLY, IRL Catherine had to wear a necklace and a dress with the HD initials marked on it, and castle floor had HD in them. I mean WTF was that ? JUST UGH..
But I didn't see that coming.. I suppose it was an amazing episode regardless of the Diane detail
Anyway, I'm dying to see the Kennash scenes, and OMG the last scene sounds so heartbreaking I think I will cry
Old 01-28-2015, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Does conde literally ask francis to fight it out? He and Bash sound like tools this episode based on your review.

And I really hate how they use lola as a constant point of jealousy for Mary. I imagine next episode Mary will be jealous of lola and conde even though she told her to do it. I know Mary is going to grate in the back half. Could be interesting to see how narcisse reacts..wish he would just off him

Poor precious greer
Yes. Yes, Conde does. Yes Conde and Bash are being tools, but I understand where Bash is coming from. He's being put up on a pedestal like a knight in shining armour. Conde on the other hand is just misguided.

Old 01-28-2015, 08:17 PM
Extreme Fan

And, I could be wrong, but didn't kenna warn catherine of the legitimization because she DIDN'T want it to happen in season one?

sorry I misread..Bash is upset kenna didn't support his legitimization? I don't really understand why? He wouldn't have supported diane's actions either?

Last edited by makeitreign; 01-28-2015 at 08:25 PM
Old 01-28-2015, 08:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ok...
So not sure what I can write or not without spoiling i will not take chances!!! So let's try the spoiler tag!!!

[sp][is it just me who is pissed off by KB storyline direction????\sp]
Old 01-28-2015, 08:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
Ok...
So not sure what I can write or not without spoiling i will not take chances!!! So let's try the spoiler tag!!!

Someone can help with those spoilers tags?! Pleeaaassseeee!!!!!
Old 01-28-2015, 08:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Someone can help with those spoilers tags?! Pleeaaassseeee!!!!!
you can write without the spoiler tags here, because it's the spoiler board

[*sp]is it just me who is pissed off by KB storyline direction????[\sp*]

and remove these "*" so it would work !
Old 01-28-2015, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ok...

no but I'm upset about every pairing's direction. These writers do not know how to create good drama for couples.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And, I could be wrong, but didn't kenna warn catherine of the legitimization because she DIDN'T want it to happen in season one?

sorry I misread..Bash is upset kenna didn't support his legitimization? I don't really understand why? He wouldn't have supported diane's actions either?
Bash is upset because Kenna was willing to throw away people's lives for her petty comforts by telling Catherine about the legitimization efforts.

Here's both kennash scenes from tonight so you can see for yourself:

Closed Thread   Post New Thread