Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2017, 04:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Did anyone notice the uncanny resemblance between Rumbelles house in the promo and Carle and Ellies house in Up? Belle does remind me of Ellie in a way but I hope their love of travel and their so is where it stops cause I really don't want to see Rumbelle be seperated by death. Nice sl so far but that's where I quit.
Old 10-21-2017, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think they'll kill off belle
Old 10-21-2017, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
Did anyone noticed the Witch mentioned Lucy's heart was "protected too"? That means they didn't forget Regina protected Henry's heart, which means, she might have protected Lucy's as well.

And no alternate realities or timelines...
This episode wasn't at all what I expected based on the title and the tweets we saw yesterday about other parallel worlds and other timelines.

I'm glad to see they remembered Henry's heart is protected and I'm assuming either Regina or Tiger Lily protected Lucy's heart, although it seems more like a Regina thing to do.

I'm glad we saw some emotion from Ella tonight. I felt like they had been trying so hard to make her strong that she was coming off a little cold, but tonight changed that. I really, really loved the scenes between she and Regina.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Old 10-21-2017, 07:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked the episode but maybe less than the previous ones. I continue to like the dynamics tho and the cliffhanger is interesting.

That promo looks very intriguing. For me, Emilie, Giles and Rose wouldn't praise the episode if Belle died in it or it would have to be very peaceful but I don't think it's that either.

Alice looks completely nuts and I love that it's a Halloween episode.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if Henry cursed daughters name Abigail is taken from Abbey rose but that just me being random. I still like the show but I don't love it nor do I have to see it every Friday. Next week will be a little more exciting not a RB fan but it brings back the old
Old 10-21-2017, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

I was laughing that Henry's fake daughter was named Abigail after the fake wife of his grandfather. But it might be Abby as an inside joke.

I couldn't figure out Lauren though.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

I'm not sure if Belle will die or not in the next episode, but if there's a time travel curse happening, things can be changed. We know from the promo that Alice is awake, I wonder if we'll know for sure if Weaver is too?
Old 10-21-2017, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

OUAT hit a new series low last time, a 0.5. That is awful just so you know. It could get to as low as a .3 before the mid season finale.

This entire season is pointless if it gets cancelled. The point of a reboot is to continue for more years. This will just be the season no one ever mentions again.

So OUAT failed it's first test, lets see how bad the drop will be in episode 5 post Rumbelle episode. I really hope the rumors aren't true that they killed off Belle.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I was laughing that Henry's fake daughter was named Abigail after the fake wife of his grandfather. But it might be Abby as an inside joke.

I couldn't figure out Lauren though.
When I saw the name Abigail, I thought of the daughter of Midas as well. Lauren is arbitrary. I think it's interesting that he found the cemetery just after he was starting to believe Lucy. This curse almost seems to be alive or like a computer program that adjusts as circumstances charge. The Storybrooke verse was being manipulated by Regina and Gold, but it was more the emotions of the people and not really the physical surroundings. This curse is different. We know that Victoria and the witch remember and Alice and I guess we find out next week if Weaver remembers.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Going from the reaction, it's a resounding hell no from the masses.

I wonder if the overwhelming negative reaction is the reason she was cut from the bench scene.
And I think I know who exactly you mean by the "masses"

There were a number of scenes that were cut from this episode and I doubt a negative reaction had anything to do with why any of them were cut.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
And I think I know who exactly you mean by the "masses"

There were a number of scenes that were cut from this episode and I doubt a negative reaction had anything to do with why any of them were cut.
Umm everyone on social media,lol and on the OnceABC FB page. What a shock that audiences don't want to see any version of Hook with anyone but Emma.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

This season is the best storytelling they have had in years and significantly better than the abomination that was season 5 or 4B. Too bad they lost most of the core audience during season 5 to put them in this position where every demo drop is a big deal.

Last edited by Austenphile; 10-21-2017 at 09:07 AM
Old 10-21-2017, 09:16 AM
Absolute Fan

^^Exactly. Totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Umm everyone on social media,lol and on the OnceABC FB page. What a shock that audiences don't want to see any version of Hook with anyone but Emma.
Ummm..I'm on social media and I know who is doing the most complaining, This is absolutely about fandom and shipping and not about what the general audience does or doesn't want to see. All this particular complaining does is highlight how irrational some fans are. Most tv show FB pages are a cesspool in general...that is hardly proof of anything.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh right I forgot that Katherine was Abigail. I don't know if Lauren has signifigance
Closed Thread   Post New Thread