Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2017, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
You think the show is surviving now? No, it's ratings tanked. Right now it's on life support, and is being put out of it's misery this year.
Can you point out any other show that does well in ratings on a Friday night though?
Old 10-24-2017, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Can you point out any other show that does well in ratings on a Friday night though?
Yes, how about every other show OUAT competes with aside from the CW shows. LMS and Doctor Ken both both did much better then OUAT is now in the same slot. Inhumans is lower then OUAT but not by much and with how much OUAT keeps dropping in the half hours OUAT may meet the same ratings as Inhumans this week.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Unfortunately I have to agree with Radames on this one as I think more people (Rumbellers definitively) will leave gradually especially seeing as they're gonna seperate Rumbelle again. Hoping I'm wrong with my whole heart that they don't kill Belle long life or not. I'm definitively leaving for sure if they do and again I really hope they don't, a separation too many.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread