Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2017, 05:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I think she's in 7.10.
That makes sense. Since she was not in the press release. I wonder if she's present at Lucy's birth? I was kind of hoping we would see the birth during "Pretty in Blue", but maybe not until the winter finale?
Old 10-20-2017, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

I think a lot was cut from this episode. There was a Roni and Lucy scene that I had been looking forward to all week that got cut. Sabine didn't go on a date. Drizella didn't even appear even though Adelaide Kane was listed in the press release. I think there was supposed to be a scene of Rogers and Sabine sitting on a bench talking.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think a lot was cut from this episode. There was a Roni and Lucy scene that I had been looking forward to all week that got cut. Sabine didn't go on a date. Drizella didn't even appear even though Adelaide Kane was listed in the press release. I think there was supposed to be a scene of Rogers and Sabine sitting on a bench talking.
Good point. I wonder if they added in the Witch and Victoria scene and had to cut a lot?
At least we know what happened to the other stepsister, kind of, at least she wasn't sacrificed for the curse.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope what led to her death wasent Ella 2 telling a secret
Old 10-20-2017, 07:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
That would be unoriginal. I hope when they try and bring her back the end result is better than Daniel.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think she caused Anastasia's death unintentionally, but I don't think it was a secret. They wouldn't do the same thing again.

But I'm not sure I like that, once again, a curse was cast for revenge. I'd rather Victoria to be just *evil* and not some poor soul trying to get her daughter back "out of love".

It's just too reminiscent of Regina trying to bring Daniel back...
Old 10-20-2017, 08:39 PM
Absolute Fan

I did notice that there seem to be a quite a few scenes that were cut from the episode. I'm still trying to determine whether or not I actually liked it, lol but the Regina/Ella, Henry/Lucy scenes were definitely the highlight for me. And things have gotten a little more interesting now that we know Lady T is awake and needs Lucy to lose hope. Ugh, I don't know what I dislike more...the thought of Lucy without her spunk and belief or seeing more of Henry believing that his family is dead. That scene at the cementery was unnecessary. lol

On another note, I guess the writers are flirting with the idea of Hook and Tiana? Interesting. That's all I'll say for now.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I did notice that there seem to be a quite a few scenes that were cut from the episode. I'm still trying to determine whether or not I actually liked it, lol but the Regina/Ella, Henry/Lucy scenes were definitely the highlight for me. And things have gotten a little more interesting now that we know Lady T is awake and needs Lucy to lose hope. Ugh, I don't know what I dislike more...the thought of Lucy without her spunk and belief or seeing more of Henry believing that his family is dead. That scene at the cementery was unnecessary. lol

On another note, I guess the writers are flirting with the idea of Hook and Tiana? Interesting. That's all I'll say for now.
Did anyone noticed the Witch mentioned Lucy's heart was "protected too"? That means they didn't forget Regina protected Henry's heart, which means, she might have protected Lucy's as well.

And no alternate realities or timelines...
Old 10-20-2017, 09:58 PM
Absolute Fan

^^ Yep. I noticed that and was also thinking Regina may have protected her heart as well. I hope so. I'd love to see some bonding scenes between them in the EF, starting with Lucy's birth.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Does anyone else believe Lady Tremaine is Rapunzel 2?
Old 10-21-2017, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Going from the reaction, it's a resounding hell no from the masses.

I wonder if the overwhelming negative reaction is the reason she was cut from the bench scene.

Last edited by Radames; 10-21-2017 at 12:36 AM
Old 10-21-2017, 12:26 AM
Loyal Fan

hello everyone, i love OUAT though i like the old story better with the old cast, this new story is not bad but logically there is something i am wondering or i dislike about this....though i know its mainly because jennifer is not coming back but it doesnt make sense IN the story that emma would just leave her son cursed and not remembering who he is. maybe i missed something.....
Old 10-21-2017, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well the writers said that the characters in sh aren't aware of the curse

Last edited by fox24; 10-21-2017 at 01:03 AM
Old 10-21-2017, 12:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

So, Belle is dying next week, huh?
Old 10-21-2017, 01:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by proty (View Post)
So, Belle is dying next week, huh?