Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

OTH S&S B♥L #705: You're Worth the Pain I'm Going Through.

This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Brooke & Lucas spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple. If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic about them, and keep posts from other threads out of the BL one. Shipper wars are not allowed and will not be tolerated. Please keep things civilized and respectful.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on a single issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about the same issue (within a timeframe of a day or less), then that particular thread will be temporarily closed.

The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-sick jag-, NikNak & T2AC

The Brucas League Podcast
The Brucas League LJ

The first BL spoiler thread opened April 12th, 2005 which was in the end of the second season and since then we have come a long way as we are now celebrating 300 threads of spoiler and speculations for this lovely couple. On our way we have reached several milestone threads that we've decided to celebrate and pay extra attention to so feel free to take a trip down memory lane and remember a few of these memorable threads.

#1 - Because a new beginning calls for a new thread!
Premiered on April 12th, 2005. {Link}

#50 - Because we will not settle for sloppy seconds!
Premiered on October 9th, 2006. {Link}

#100 - Prettiest thread. Hottest couple. Greatest fans. Oh, & crappiest spoilers!
Premiered on April 8th, 2007. {Link}

#150 - A Weight is Lifted On This Evening, I Give The Final Blow.
Premiered on June 15th, 2007. {Link}

#200 - Behind The Red Door New Beginnings Await.
Premiered on August 11th, 2007. {Link}

#300 - "Brooke & Lucas Forever." His Words Not Ours.
Premiered on December 11th, 2007. {Link}

#400 - FAITH = LOVE... = Brooke & Lucas.
Premiered on April 4th, 2008. {Link}

#500 - We Were Doubly Blessed; We Were Barely 17, and We Were Barely Dressed.
Premiered on June 28th, 2008. {Link}

#550 - In Dreams and Love There Are No Impossibilities.
Premiered on August 3rd, 2008. {Link}

#682 - Do you really want to be responsible for a humor impaired child?
Premiered on November 15th, 2008. {Link}

without alcohol.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Returning for its sixth season to the town of Tree Hill, last season ONE TREE HILL made the unprecedented move of taking the storylines four years into the future. Season four ended as the young characters graduated high school and season five began post-college, four years later. The show also dipped into the past, returning to incidents and events that impacted the lives of this close group of friends who call Tree Hill home. The series stars Chad Michael Murray as Lucas Scott, James Lafferty as Nathan Scott, Hilarie Burton as Peyton Sawyer, Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis, Bethany Joy Galeotti as Haley James Scott, Lee Norris as Mouth, Antwon Tanner as Skills and Paul Johansson as Dan Scott. ONE TREE HILL was created by Mark Schwahn and is executive produced by Schwahn, Joe Davola, Greg Prange, Mike Tollin and Brian Robbins. ONE TREE HILL is a Tollin/Robbins Production in association with Warner Bros. Television.

"One Tree Hill" returns for season six on September 1st, 2008. Tune in to find out just who did Lucas call for a Vegas Nuptial - Brooke, Peyton or Lindsey?

New Info! Spoiler - wedding planning - not the wedding itself - is scripted already, and they are already making plans for the filming of the wedding, as in location, dresses, etc.
FYI - the wedding planning I was referring to is not L/P discussion in ep. 2 about the fact that they are getting married, how happy they are, and will need to decide when and where. It actually is between P/H/B and takes place in a later episode.
Credit: Amanda (hoydenish)

New Info! Episode 6.11-- Chad Michael Murray wrote this episode. Joe Davola will direct. Filming for this episode will begin in October, around the 13th. The episode will air in November. It will be an AU episode set in 1941. It's going to be black and white, film noir style. Karen's Cafe will be back (similar to Rick's Cafe in "Casablanca"). Haley will be a cabaret singer.
Credit: Rebecca (curlyhead)

New Info! Episode 6.14-- Chad Michael Murray will direct this episode.

Lucas will be involved with the story involving Brooke and Sam, in some capacity.

New Info! According to a network source, the CW has ordered 23 episodes of OTH for season six. Also, this source has reported that this will be OTH's last season, much to the displeasure of the CW.

I can't believe the CW is sad about the show ending after six freaking years. I do know for a fact that the network tried to offer Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray a ton of money to stay for another season (S7) but they both turned the offer down. Thank God for them! LOL I dont know if the rest of the cast was made an offer and turned it down but the two I mentioned did at least.
Credit: nine @ TWOP

New Info! Question: Any One Tree Hill scoops? I hope that Lucas helps Brooke during her dark phase. -- Rachel
Ausiello: He may be too busy going Hollywood. Later this season, the show will be introducing an "edgy and confident" independent movie producer. Cue the inevitable speculation that Lucas is turning his first novel into a film.
Credit: Ausiello

New Info! Tree Hill Exclusive: Details on Lindsey's Extended Stay

Chad Michael Murray and Michaela McManus by Fred Norris/The CW
Could it be that Lucas called and proposed to Lindsey? Many ruled her out once Michaela McManus got cast on SVU, but One Tree Hill's creator wants you to consider her still in the mix. "Michaela is returning, and for more than one episode," Mark Schwahn told me exclusively during an in-depth preview of the new season. "We'll see Lindsey throughout the year."

To those who track spoilers/on-set sightings and profess to know who Lucas wound up calling, Schwahn argues, "If Lucas were to pick Lindsey, who's to say she'd pick him back? And if she does, who's to say it works out? A lot of people have eliminated her as a candidate because they know a lot about show biz, but I'm like, 'Hold on a second....'"

Does that mean OTH's mighty love "rectangle" of Lucas, Brooke, Peyton and Linds is destined to continue on? "Not really, and not romantically," says Schwahn. "As you get older and more complex, how you love someone and what they mean to your life, that changes. So I think that romantically, it's probably done. But [those relationships] will always be a staple of the show. They’ll all be in each others lives in some major way."

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to Wilmington to shoot videos with the Tree Hill gang. Watch for mega-coverage next week! — Matt Mitovich
Credit: TV Guide

***note on the fridge from set tour 8/17/08***

I went on the set tour and was trying to find some scoop. Already mentioned was Brooke's room but also in Brooke's house I saw a note left by Brooke on the refrigerator calender. It read to Peyton and said something like "Hey girl, call Pete."

hmm i forgot that peyton doesn't live there anymore... it didn't address it to her so now i'm unsure. i guess since it said pete i kind of assumed.. MAN it could be anyone. lol sorry guys... at least we know there could be some guy named pete on the show
Credit: prettygirl1016

[JACK]
16, cute, but a bit awkward. Jack is a wayward high school boy who is trying to peacefully coexist with a world that doesn't quite get him. And a world that he doesn't quite get back. Kind. Soft spoken. Fiercely protective of his best friend..sptv05079.RECURRING GUEST STAR, TOP-OF-SHOW
Source: SpoilerTV

This is how the filming schedule should somehow look like.

6.02 = Monday June 30th – Thursday July 10th
6.03 = Friday July 11th - Tuesday July 22nd
6.04 = Wednesday July 23rd - Friday August 1st
6.05 = Monday August 4th – Wednesday August 13th
6.06 = Thursday August 14th – Monday August 25th
6.07 = Tuesday August 26th - Monday September 8th
6.08 = Tuesday September 9th - Thursday September 18th
6.09: Friday September 19th - Tuesday September 30th
6.10: Wednesday October 1st - Friday October 10th
6.11: Monday October 13th - Wednesday October 22nd
6.12: Thursday October 23rd - Monday November 3rd
6.13: Tuesday November 4th - Thursday November 13th
6.14: Friday November 14th - Tuesday December 2nd
6.15: Wednesday December 3rd - Friday December 12th
6.16: Monday December 15th - Friday January 9th
6.17: Monday January 12th - Thursday January 21st
6.18: Friday January 22nd - Monday February 2nd
6.19: Tuesday February 3rd - Thursday February 12th
6.20: Friday February 13th - Tuesday February 24th
6.21: Wednesday February 25th - Friday March 6th
6.22: Monday March 9th - Wednesday March 18th
6.23: Thursday March 19th - Monday March 30th

Newest sides in purple.

Episode 6.16 - "Screenwriter's Blues". New Info!
[Download side for Missy]. Brooke meets the actress who will be plying her in the Raven's movie.Brooke on it.

Episode 6.13 - "??"

without alcohol.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Episode 6.13 - "Things A Mama Don't Know"
Written by: ? Directed by: ?

Airs January 5th, 2009.

Episode 6.14 - "A Hand To Take Hold Of The Scene"
Written by: ? Directed by: Chad Michael Murray

Airs January 12th, 2009.

Episode 6.15 - "?"
Written by: ? Directed by: ?

Episode 6.16 - "Screenwriter's Blues"
Written by: Mike Herro & David Strauss Directed by: Bethany Joy Galeotti

For full information about the episodes timeline and info regarding other characters visit the main spoiler thread for One Tree Hill. Sides for the episodes can be found on our LJ.
without alcohol.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

“Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.”

Most people think that our hope, our belief, is misplaced. They think it’s over. It’s already been decided and we’ve lost. We overanalyze and that no one is smart enough to write the way that we think. They can’t see the subtleties; the absolute hidden truths that are there every episode. The reasons to keep on believing even when things look so bleak that people are jumping ship left and right, yet the faithful ones have stuck with it. Through it all, we know that our couple is best. We can see that the best is always saved for last.

So many fans have given up in hopes of softening the blow. There is no joy in that. In order to feel the full force of anything, you have to give yourself to it one hundred percent. The shadow of doubt can take over so quickly and with it comes less enjoyment of the wonderfulness that we do get. We are firm believers. That’s not to say that there aren’t moments of fear. There are. Whitey says in The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most (1.02) “There's no shame in being afraid. Hell, we're all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you're afraid of because when you put a face on it you can beat it. Better yet, you can use it.” We all know what scares us about this fandom. With a face on it, we can prepare for it. Preparing for it scares us but that preparation helps. We can use it. It can strengthen our belief if we let it.

Belief has been used by the writers of One Tree Hill as a theme for certain couples. In the triangle, that couple is Brooke and Lucas. In season two, they talk about believing in the possibility even when life gives you every reason not to believe. The voice over in Somewhere a Clock is Ticking (2.16) is Lucas’s best man speech. The coda is the best coda in all five seasons for this fan base. An excerpt from it- “Remember tonight for it is the beginning of always, a promise. The belief in each other, in the possibility of love. A decision to ignore or simply rise above the pain of the past.” That episode alone is the reason many people hopped aboard the ship. There was so much not said in that episode. Unspoken promises that we knew would be fulfilled. They were too. By the end of the season, we had a declaration of feelings long held and it was beautiful.

Again in season five, when we started to get the amazing scenes of hope, we got an entire voiceover devoted to wishing, hoping, and believing. In Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace (5.13), the ending voiceover is, “Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that its right around the corner and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it. You just might get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.” From that moment on, we got the, debatably, best scenes in two years. We got the purple monkey parallel and the resolution of the S3/S4 breakup point by point all in the short span of five episodes. So there you have it, both times a major build up was about to take place, the writers used belief as a starting point. The point is- we’ve always been built on belief, as a fanbase and they have, as a couple.

There’s a state of mind that we are in. Brooke and Lucas aren’t there yet. That doesn’t mean that they’ll never get there. It’s just that we’ve never left. They have stopped believing in who they can be together and we never did. Just because they’ve lost sight of it, doesn’t mean that they’ll never see it. It’s been clearly shown that they do see glimpses. Brooke’s inability to hear a hurtful quote from Lucas’s first book in 5.08. Her face as vowels are exchanged at his almost wedding. His face as she expresses her need for a family to him. His need to let her know that he remembers things about her. The fact that it was her he needed in 5.17 as he felt his life was crumbling down around him. Lucas knowing that Brooke needed him at the airport without her asking for it in 5.18. The way he tells her that he thinks vulnerable Brooke, which is what he always sees, is beautiful. The fact that they’ve admitted love to each other and the looks on their faces as they’ve said it. They are all little glimpses into it from them. That’s not going to change in early season six. Lucas dreams about Brooke in a romantic sense. His subconscious knows what we know. That- while being with Brooke would be hard- she’s the only one, of the three, that he could give himself fully to.

“Pull back the shield between us, and I'll kiss you,
Drop your defenses and come, into my arms.
I'm all for believing, I'm all for believing.
I'm all for believing if you can reveal the true colors
within.”

Missy Higgins’ song ‘All for Believing’ is my nomination for our new theme song. Right now, and for the past two seasons, there is the ever present shield between Brooke and Lucas. The second the defenses are dropped, like in I Forgot to Remember to Forget (5.05), the unresolved feelings come out in full force. Brooke put her shield back up almost immediately but even as she walked out the door the devastation was written all over Lucas’s face. Her words to her mother later conveyed her own sadness, “And Lucas Scott was the one boy I might’ve lost it for.”

“I know you blanket your mind so much that I am blind, but I,
I see you've painted your soul into your guard,
I'm all for believing, I'm all for believing
I need to know just how you feel, to comfort you;
I need to find the key let me in, into your heart, to find your soul.”

Love is the key. We’ve heard that a lot this past season. In Life is Short (5.15), Lucas is holding the key up and Brooke comes to the door and knocks. What followed was nothing short of a miracle for this fanbase. They opened up to each other, bared their souls, and ended the night together, as a family. They were to each other what both of them crave. Even if it was just for one night, they made us believe again. Their true colors were showing and it was absolutely stunning, amazing, our shining light in a tunnel of darkness.

“And say you will be there for me to hold,
When the faith grows old
And life turns cold
So if you're cold I will stay, maybe fate will guide the way.
I believe in what I see and baby we were meant to be,
Just believe. Just believe. Just believe.
Trust in me.”

Fate. Meant to be. Destiny. What’s written in the stars. They are all ours. A choice can be made against the will of the world but eventually what’s meant to be will overturn that choice. Manual override if you will. Believe in what you see and have seen for the majority of the time the show has been on air. People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end. The road is long, but in the end the journey is the destination. Brooke and Lucas will eventually realize what we already see and what is already there in the back of their minds, just waiting to jump out.

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Remember that. It’s hard at times. The end of this journey could be so worth it and even if it’s not, we still enjoyed the journey. No one can take that from us. No one can take the fact that Brooke and Lucas are only genuinely happy when they are together from us. Find your strength. And never let it go.

Text by Corey [BrucasplusNaley]

Letter #83 - [By Cheyenne]
Letter #84 - [By Adrienne]
Letter #85 - [By Christine]
Letter #86 - [By Megan]

without alcohol.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

Since no one else has good manners.. I'm sleep typing to thank Twin for the thread. And this title

Okay.. back to bed now.

(RPatz- no proposing )
♥♥♥ (seasons 1-3)
Old 12-05-2008, 11:33 PM
New Fan

TFTNT....so i haven't been here for a while now... and i was just going through the last thread where i read that BL won the poll for most memorable couples which is so great......u guys know where i can find the original thing?!!
Old 12-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread!!!!

...but it's still dead in here
Mr. and Mrs. Bass
Old 12-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

Yes... yes, it is.
without alcohol.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT
Now I will go back to sleep too
Old 12-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT LOVE! ;hug:
Old 12-06-2008, 12:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cool title!
Old 12-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucasplusNaley (View Post)

(RPatz- no proposing )
Where is he?

TFTNT.
Don't put your trust in walls, 'cause walls will only crush you when they fall.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Absolute Fan

In her dreams

Thanks for the new thread, BG
Old 12-06-2008, 04:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT

hmm , it's kind of dead in there
-Lena
Old 12-06-2008, 06:06 AM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!