Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2006, 07:32 AM
Extreme Fan

OTH S&S B/L #50: Because we will not settle for sloppy seconds!

Lucas & Brooke
Spoilers and speculations.

OTH S&S B/L #50: Because we will not settle for sloppy seconds!
Reasons Why Mark Hates Us:
Humor is the keyword here.

#1: When he was younger, Mark was pushed over by a guy named Lucas Brooks. Therefore he holds a grudge against anyone that reminds him of that moment.

#2: In 4th grade, he had a crush on a girl named Brooke, who rebuffed his homemade Valentine's card. But her quieter, geekier friend liked him back and gave him a Valentine's Day card. She was blonde and called Peyton.

#3: Because we called ourselves 'Masochists' so I guess he thinks it's okay to hurt BL and us all the time. Good thing we weren't called 'Throw Them Into A Volcano'. I think we should change our name to 'Happy Bunnies' and maybe he might get the message.

#4: because we express our hate for him and so he takes it literally and puts it down on page.

If you have a reason/reasons which qualifies here feel free to pm the thread starter.

+ SEASON 4 +

Episode 4.03: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" October 11, 2006
LUCAS GIVES IT ONE MORE SHOT
Lucas and Brooke, now broken up, clash at a post-game party and Haley ( realizes that Rachel is plotting to seduce Nathan. Meanwhile, Peyton connects with her half-brother, Rachel reveals that she knows who is pregnant and Skills takes the court with the Ravens basketball team. John Asher directed the episode written by Mike Herro and David Strauss. (CW) Thanks to Fraz over at Fanbolt

Episode 4.04: "Can't Stop This Thing We've Started" October 18, 2006
HIP-HOP SENSATION LUPE FIASCO GUEST STARS
Peyton introduces hip-hop sensation Lupe Fiasco at Tric, while rumors that Brooke is pregnant run rampant. Still dealing with their car accident, Nathan buys a motorcycle despite Haley's reservations, and Rachel poses for Maxim magazine. Meanwhile, Lucas clashes with Derek, and Deb double-crosses Karen. Bethany Rooney directed the episode written by Terrence Coli. (CW)

Word gets out about Brooke's delicate condition; Deb's addiction worsens, forcing a confrontation; Karen and Dan grow closer, as do Rachel and Nathan when they share a secret about the accident. (TV GUIDE)

Episode 4.05: "I Love You But I’ve Chosen Darkness" October 25, 2006
THINGS AREN'T WHAT THEY SEEM
When Lucas discovers that Derek's interest in Peyton is more than brotherly, Derek becomes menacing. Haley feels Nathan slipping away when he receives a scholarship offer to attend Duke University. As rumors of Brooke's pregnancy spread, Rachel uses the Internet to set Brooke up on a blind date with an older guy. At Nathan's request, Deb tries to kick her pill addiction. Stuart Gillard directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn. (CW)

The Call sheet for episode 4.05 have scenes named "Brooke flirting with Nick" & "Rachel introduces Brooke to Nick" both taking place in a bar. According to an extra in those scenes Rachel and Brooke are having a conversation about Cooper and how Rachael misses him and how they met. Also, Rachel puts Brooke's picture on the internet and Brooke tells Rachel that she can't "pimp" her out on the internet like that. And that’s when Nick comes in. Brooke introduces herself as Peyton. Still at the bar Brooke and Nick are talking about going out for a moonlight walk.

Episode 4.06: "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?" November 1, 2006
No info yet.

Episode 4.07: "All These Things That I've Done" November 8, 2006
No info yet.

Credit: onetreehillfans.com, OTH911 board and SusanXG

"I think Brooke has grown into an independence over the three years of the show that she didn’t have in the beginning. And she’s never been alone. She’s always needed someone. And I think that that independence speaks to bigger issues for her. But I will say, in direct response to the question, they will spend time together this year, but I think that there are so many different shades of their relationship that we haven’t explored, and I’m sort of interested to explore that. They may break up and get back together. They may choose to just try to be friends and not be able to do it… which would either make them enemies or make them romantic again, you know? But I think that they have had a huge influence on each other’s lives and I think that will" - Mark Schwan

"The Lucas-Peyton-Brooke triangle will become "more complex," we'll find out who's pregnant, Rachel will become a series regular and Mouth will finally get some lovin'.We’ve never seen Lucas with a broken heart, and I think it would be interesting to see that. You know, it’s funny that the love triangle with Lucas and Brooke, and Lucas and Peyton is still alive and well after 67 episodes, and I think it will continue to be. But I also think that our audience is getting older. They’re growing up with the show and their lives are a little more complicated than that simple sort of A to B to Z, and I want that for the show as well, and I kind of want that for Lucas and Brooke and Peyton. So, that’s a little cryptic, but I guess the idea is that people sort of assume that if he’s not with Brooke, he’ll be with Peyton, and if he’s not with Peyton, he’ll be with Brooke, and I think that it’s a little more complex than that." - Mark Schwan

"We are stirring the pot! It is heavy. It is drama packed. It's going to be really exciting. And I can't reveal anything, because if I reveal one detail, the whole web will unfold!" You know, I think my character might just end up with somebody new by the end of the season. I'm hearing rumblings!" - Sophia Bush

Kristin: I wanted to ask you about this ‘cause he said that your character has always been sort of the object of these two women’s affection, but he thinks it would be interesting to see what would happen if you were heartbroken for once, that you know, you didn’t necessarily get your way. So it sounds like you might be-- I don’t want to say that someone’s going to be rejecting you, but it sounds like that to me.

Chad: Is Lucas going to have to cry or something? Man!

Kristin: It sounds like it

Chad: You know, I think what I want, I want a chance for him to just not rise above it. You know, I want that opportunity, I think, where he doesn’t always take the right path. You know, he’s always, through everything, his uncle passes away, his father issues, he’s always risen above his issues and become a stronger man for it. I want to see him get roughed up. I want to see him go down a nomad path and just figure things out for himself, on his own.

Newest spoilers
When you think stuff cannot get anymore confusing, think again!

Brooke sleeps with Nick in 5 and episode 6 is the fallout of her "fling" at school. I'm not sure if it's exposed to more people than just her and Nick, but episode 6 will probably have Brooke wishing she could skip school for the rest of the year

Pregnancy. In episode 404 she denies she is when Lucas confronts her about the rumors. So she puts a stop to them where he is concerned. There is a reason these rumors started and Rachel has somethng to do with it.
Credit: Catc20 at Fan Forum

The pregnant-teen-to-be-named-later is going to have another secret to hide after the guy she has a quickie with (someone’s got to be the daddy, right?) goes from a one-night stand to someone she’ll see every morning... at school.
Credit: Ausiello at TV Guide

Before the big announcement scene, Haley is sitting down in the courtyard area. She looks a little down, and Brooke walks up to her. After Haley tells her, Brooke asks her if Nathan knows. Nathan is not among the crowd when Brooke's announcement is made.
Credit: Curlyhead (Rebecca) at Fan Forum

L/P get together BEFORE the end of the season. It's already been scripted (though not yet filmed).
Credit: Amanda (Hoydenish)

"I feel like the stakes just keep getting higher and higher, so it's very exciting." This is what Sophia Bush tells me of the new season, which will open with a fatality from that season-ending car accident...for someone involved. But since Danneel Harris (Rachel) is a series regular this year, you can bet she makes it out alive. Now, she'll just have to deal with her guilt--and Haley's wrath--over causing the crash. As for that other cliffhanger, I'm hearing two ladies are preggers, and neither is married! Also, expect some core relationships to fall apart very early on, and unlikely new friendships to be forged. The second half of senior year will be very different from what Brooke, Lucas and Peyton had imagined.
Credit: Watch with Kristin (E.Online)

The pregancy will be a red page reveal in Episode 5. Haley is pregnant, there is still a big twist dealing with the pregnancy. My thing I think that Brooke's name gets mixed up with another Davis because that is a common name. Brooke still does think she is pregnant.

Haley won't find out she is pregnant until Episode 5 from everything I am hearing. What I think happens, and they haven't started filming so we don't know for sure yet, is that Haley is kind of feeling run down and attributes it just to being emotional and helping Nathan deal with everything. Then she is going to be late and Lucas will encourage her to take the test. She will tell Nathan towards the end of E5.
Credit: Steph at OTH Writers 911 Board

From day one, I talked with a lot of people about the whole pregnancy thing. These were people who had not been talking to each other. I really believe that there was never any intention to make Brooke pregnant. I also strongly believe that there is [/b]no repeat pregnancy scare for Brooke.[/b] This explains why every spoiler regarding the pregnancy was so vague. This explains why Lucas wasn't acting like he knew anything. This explains why Brooke was carrying on with her life like normal. I think a lot of people here would back me up on this (right?). I think the notes and rumblings on the set about Brooke being pregnant were solely for the "spoiled" fans. As many people pointed out, nothing past the premiere gave any indication that Brooke was pregnant. So, when we talk about the twist, there really isn't a twist with the characters but the twist was intended for the audience.

I remind you all that spoilers are ALWAYS subject to change but with that being said, I bring you some big pregnancy news.
According to multiple sources I can now say with 90% certainty that Haley is pregnant. I realize Ausiello said that she wasn't but his info was only through Episode 4. I am hearing that the reveal is a red page reveal which in the past has meant that it is towards the end of the episode. (The other two big red page reveals that I can think of right now are Naley's marriage and Dan shooting Keith). Regarding all confusion with storylines. It is really hard to tell exactly where everything is fitting in right now. They have been filming Episodes 2-4 at the same time and all out of sequence. So these are even more so than normal subject to change as to where they fit in the episodes.
Credit: Steph at OTH Writers 911 Board

Haley will be instrumental in bringing Lucas and Brooke back together. I don't mean fully back together but at least back to speaking terms. Haley will also pull Lucas away from Peyton. Neither of these things are intentional. Brooke and Lucas will come to Haley's rescue after the kiss takes place.
Credit: Duckgirl at OTH Writers 911 Board

Haley is at a scene at the Rivercourt. I don't think it's the one mentioned before with Whitey and Skills. Brooke and Lucas have a scene at the Rivercourt too. This was filmed on Friday, I believe. I think Haley shows up during that scene.

It's confirmed that Brooke believes she is pregnant in the first few episodes. The audience will see her get the pregnancy results as being positive. I would say that it is a confirmed misdirect, based on other reports that it is actually Haley who is pregnant.
I'm sorry if it still isn't clear. But that's the best I can do.

There will be some kind of a pool party in episode 4.

It seems LP are at the cafe when Derek spots them and takes candid pictures of the pair unbeknownst to them. LP hang out, talk about Derek and each other. In the cafe scene, Brooke's name is brought up and Lucas admits that they broke up and he hasn't seen her since.

According to Showfax sides, a new character named Nick flirts with Karen at Tric during episode five. In the same episode, someone named Billy has a conversation with "Veronica." (Rachel/Brooke/Peyton)

Maxim, the men's magazine, is doing a photoshoot of Danneel, Sophia, and Hilarie as a tie-in to a storyline on the show.

According to the Aug. 23rd "Ask Ausiello", Haley is not pregnant and Derek is definitely Peyton's brother.

Although there is every indication that Brooke is pregnant, expect episode five to shed a different light on this situation.

I'm in the camp that believes (based on some things I know and based on my own intuition) that Brooke is on the outside of the main group. Yeah, I know she has scenes with Haley, but Brooke is supposedly caught up with her own issues to care too much about what Rachel is doing.

Lucas and Peyton are angry about Rachel's behavior as well. Brooke, on the other hand, is supportive of Rachel (but I definitely don't think she's supportive of her actions just her need for help).
Credit: Susan (Susan XG) at Fan Forum

Haley is not trying to pull or push Lucas towards either girl. She is hurting and confused and Brooke and Lucas band together to support Haley. Peyton is also supportive. It is simply what gets B/L talking again.
Credit: Amanda (Hoydenish) at Fan Forum

From the set

Credit: Various people. Ashley for the last 2.

Promos and promo pics

Download link: 4.03 promo

Download link: Director's cut: 4.01 (Brooke/Peyton scene) - Deleted scene

Scanned articles

TV Guide

4.05 Call Sheet

Credit: Susan (Susan XG) for TV Guide scan

Old 10-09-2006, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Alyssa.

Love the title!

I gotta go eat but I'll be back soon. Now keep discussing this so I got something fun to read when I get back.

Posted by Rebecca (Curlyhead):
Expect to see Lucas and Peyton rebuild their romantic relationship starting in episode seven or eight. I'm not saying that they kiss or anything more than that, but the two will share some emotional scenes together in episode seven for sure. We will definitely see a shift in their relationship at this point.

Lucas is going to start seeing her (Peyton) as more than a friend some time in 7 or 8.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 10-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm leaving now as well...
Old 10-09-2006, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
Thanks Alyssa.

Love the title!

I gotta go eat but I'll be back soon. Now keep discussing this so I got something fun to read when I get back.

Posted by Rebecca (Curlyhead):
Expect to see Lucas and Peyton rebuild their romantic relationship starting in episode seven or eight. I'm not saying that they kiss or anything more than that, but the two will share some emotional scenes together in episode seven for sure. We will definitely see a shift in their relationship at this point.

Lucas is going to start seeing her (Peyton) as more than a friend some time in 7 or 8.
I feel kind of sick, so...I'll just...leave.

and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 10-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

WHAT???????????
OMG i'm gonna die pretty soon...how is it possible after all he said to brooke???
damn is mark out of his mind sometimes???
Old 10-09-2006, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Don't leave guys... We gotta keep the faith with BL... I know it's hard and I'm almost losing it too... but I have faith in Lucas, he cannot be SO ridiculous to start feeling like that out of the blue.
I think he's still hurt, specially since eppie 6 will be the one we find out about Brooke adn Nick. Maybe he'll find out about it too, be hurt and... well, move to the first person next to him a.ka. Peyton, cause honestly, the girl doesn't leave his side not even when he has to pee I guess.

Oops, I forgot I promised not to say bad things about Peyton if my computer ever turned on again. *****!
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 10-09-2006, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

*giggles*
Episode seven? This is going to be awesome.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

no seriously how is it possible??? it's gonna kill me, he loves brooke so i hope u r right B.Davis (sorry i don't remember your name :s) and she will be a rebund cos she is just ALWAYS here, she doesn't even remember she is not with him! creepy!
anyway luke has to understand how much he is in love with brooke!
peyton is just a b***** who is waiting for him to be depressed! grrrr
Old 10-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, just like Piper (see I’m still gonna call you that :lol.) said do not lose faith. I know it seems really hard right now but we gotta believe in the possibility even when the spoilers are giving us every reason not to believe! Actually they kind of give us every reason to just believe depending how you read them… . Whatever, just don’t lose faith.

Now keep in mind up episode 4.06 is less than two weeks from episode 4.01. I don't know about 7 and 8 but there is not a big jump in between those two episodes either, I think. So LP happening is gonna be about 3 weeks, give or take a little after the BL breakup and it will happen just in the episode after the aftermath of the Nick and Brooke one-nighter…now isn’t that interesting!? You have to have faith in the writers and Mark… we know who Lucas sees his future with, we know who wrote 82 letters over the summer, we know who he is in love with and it’s all because the writers have told us this.

I think that LP is being built up in a way that is in favor for BL. Hell, can you even call this build-up I don’t know what to call it, a rebound session = to recover, as from depression or disappointment. Yes, that sounds like the right description. We have Brooke acting well like she doesn’t care anymore, pushing Lucas further and further away. Even having random one-night stands again… and we have the LP hookup! It feels like things can't go more in the right direction.

I guess FF don’t like to hear the LP talk because it’s seriously PMS:ing!

3 weeks!

Quote:
“well, move to the first person next to him a.ka. Peyton, cause honestly, the girl doesn't leave his side not even when he has to pee I guess.”
the pee part!

Archie & Veronica

Old 10-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Think about it...it took us a whole freaken season to get Lucas to actually express his feelings to Brooke. So, if this whole Lucas & Peyton thing is rushed enough...they'll be out the door in no time.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

i hope u r right Eva...those spoilers r gonna make me being depressed more than i'm already...
i really need to see some cute brucas scene soon, i really miss them and the show is so different without them, it makes me sad!
Old 10-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Can we just...not talk about the latest spoilers anymore?
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 10-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joella (View Post)
I don’t think it’s wrong talking about them since we knew this was gonna happen and it’s kind of a good thing that we have been prepared for it. I think it’s interesting to see everyone’s thoughts and speculations.

Like I've said before, I have a positive feeling. If it change I'll let you know! Actually I won't but you will probably be able to tell from my posts.

Archie & Veronica

Old 10-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joella (View Post)
But...it's the first time we've actually been on topic about what we're supposed to be talking about.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse 01 (View Post)
But...it's the first time we've actually been on topic about what we're supposed to be talking about.
Well we’ve been on-topic earlier too because we’ve been kind of speculating on the LP happening for a good 3-4 weeks now. See we predict the future really well!

Archie & Veronica

Closed Thread   Post New Thread