More

By Shailee [ILuvBrucas4eva]

More

By Cami [B. Davis]

More

Video by Shailee [ILuvBrucas4eva/Youtube]

Video by Jules [Jules24/Youtube]

Waiting on Forever - By Dayzsollers
Summary: Post episode 5x15 BL. Brooke nods her head yes because she feels it too. She can't bring herself to remember a time when it was just the two of them together, trying to be friends. But somehow, it feels right. BL NH JP.

HOPE, FAITH AND LOVE - By Dayzsollers
Summary: BL ONESHOT. “I just wish everyone would realize that love isn't a decision, it's not a choice over who's the right one for me or the safer one. You can't choose who you love. It's about what's fated, what's real. What's true. Destiny.”

White Flag - By nwtly
Summary: How Lucas will realize that he is the guy for Brooke Davis, through his failed attempt to reconcile things with Peyton and after finding four more letters Brooke wrote after letting him go. This is will eventually be Brucas, but you’ll also find some Naley, Leyton, Browen, and Jeyton. And lots of Jamie too, because that kid owns my heart!

Blinding Lights - By PURPlEMONKEyBRUCAS
Summary: Set after and during and after 5X18. Who did Lucas call? BRUCAS. With some Naley in it.

The **** Hath Hiteth The Faneth - By Coffee.With.Cinnamon
Summary: What happens in Vegas doesn’t necessarily stay there. People who never wanted to be married get married. People who wanted… well, you can’t always get what you want, now can you? Should be an easy, funny, weird threesome eventually becoming Brucas.