Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

OTH The Davis' ♥ #588: Our Hearts Are Drunk With A Beauty Our Eyes Could Never See.

This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Brooke & Lucas spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple. If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the BL one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-sick jag-, NikNak & T2AC

The Brucas League Podcast
The Brucas League LJ

The first BL spoiler thread opened April 12th, 2005 which was in the end of the second season and since then we have come a long way as we are now celebrating 300 threads of spoiler and speculations for this lovely couple. On our way we have reached several milestone threads that we've decided to celebrate and pay extra attention to so feel free to take a trip down memory lane and remember a few of these memorable threads.

#1 - Because a new beginning calls for a new thread!
Premiered on April 12th, 2005. {Link}

#50 - Because we will not settle for sloppy seconds!
Premiered on October 9th, 2006. {Link}

#100 - Prettiest thread. Hottest couple. Greatest fans. Oh, & crappiest spoilers!
Premiered on April 8th, 2007. {Link}

#150 - A Weight is Lifted On This Evening, I Give The Final Blow.
Premiered on June 15th, 2007. {Link}

#200 - Behind The Red Door New Beginnings Await.
Premiered on August 11th, 2007. {Link}

#300 - "Brooke & Lucas Forever." His Words Not Ours.
Premiered on December 11th, 2007. {Link}

#400 - FAITH = LOVE... = Brooke & Lucas.
Premiered on April 4th, 2008. {Link}

#500 - We Were Doubly Blessed; We Were Barely 17, and We Were Barely Dressed.
Premiered on June 28th, 2008. {Link}

#550 - In Dreams and Love There Are No Impossibilities.
Premiered on August 3rd, 2008. {Link}

Old 08-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Returning for its sixth season to the town of Tree Hill, last season ONE TREE HILL made the unprecedented move of taking the storylines four years into the future. Season four ended as the young characters graduated high school and season five began post-college, four years later. The show also dipped into the past, returning to incidents and events that impacted the lives of this close group of friends who call Tree Hill home. The series stars Chad Michael Murray as Lucas Scott, James Lafferty as Nathan Scott, Hilarie Burton as Peyton Sawyer, Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis, Bethany Joy Galeotti as Haley James Scott, Lee Norris as Mouth, Antwon Tanner as Skills and Paul Johansson as Dan Scott. ONE TREE HILL was created by Mark Schwahn and is executive produced by Schwahn, Joe Davola, Greg Prange, Mike Tollin and Brian Robbins. ONE TREE HILL is a Tollin/Robbins Production in association with Warner Bros. Television.

"One Tree Hill" returns for season six on September 1st, 2008. Tune in to find out just who did Lucas call for a Vegas Nuptial - Brooke, Peyton or Lindsey?

The story board for shooting in Vegas includes wedding preparations and shots of a chapel.
Credit: Amanda (hoydenish)

Peyton's the one who goes to Vegas with Lucas
Confirmation. I'm in Wilmington and am able to find out stuff. As far as if Lucas and Peyton actually get married though, I have no idea, I just know she goes to Vegas with him.
Credit: StuckeyGilmore (TWOP)

Lucas will be involved with the story involving Brooke and Sam, in some capacity.
Credit: Rebecca (curlyhead)

Chad is writing an episode of the show this season too. That is a definite.

In other OTH news, the writers are taking Brooke to a very dark place this season...Somebody, quick, flip a light switch.
Credit: Watch with Kristin (E. Online)

New Info! This is possibly subject to change, but after 6.05 airs on 29th September there's likely to be a one-week break, with 6.06 airing October 13th.
Credit: T2AC

New Info! According to a network source, the CW has ordered 23 episodes of OTH for season six. Also, this source has reported that this will be OTH's last season, much to the displeasure of the CW.

I can't believe the CW is sad about the show ending after six freaking years. I do know for a fact that the network tried to offer Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray a ton of money to stay for another season (S7) but they both turned the offer down. Thank God for them! LOL I dont know if the rest of the cast was made an offer and turned it down but the two I mentioned did at least.
Credit: nine @ TWOP

New Info! Question: Any One Tree Hill scoops? I hope that Lucas helps Brooke during her dark phase. -- Rachel
Ausiello: He may be too busy going Hollywood. Later this season, the show will be introducing an "edgy and confident" independent movie producer. Cue the inevitable speculation that Lucas is turning his first novel into a film.
Credit: Ausiello

New Info! Tree Hill Exclusive: Details on Lindsey's Extended Stay

Chad Michael Murray and Michaela McManus by Fred Norris/The CW
Could it be that Lucas called and proposed to Lindsey? Many ruled her out once Michaela McManus got cast on SVU, but One Tree Hill's creator wants you to consider her still in the mix. "Michaela is returning, and for more than one episode," Mark Schwahn told me exclusively during an in-depth preview of the new season. "We'll see Lindsey throughout the year."

To those who track spoilers/on-set sightings and profess to know who Lucas wound up calling, Schwahn argues, "If Lucas were to pick Lindsey, who's to say she'd pick him back? And if she does, who's to say it works out? A lot of people have eliminated her as a candidate because they know a lot about show biz, but I'm like, 'Hold on a second....'"

Does that mean OTH's mighty love "rectangle" of Lucas, Brooke, Peyton and Linds is destined to continue on? "Not really, and not romantically," says Schwahn. "As you get older and more complex, how you love someone and what they mean to your life, that changes. So I think that romantically, it's probably done. But [those relationships] will always be a staple of the show. They’ll all be in each others lives in some major way."

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to Wilmington to shoot videos with the Tree Hill gang. Watch for mega-coverage next week! — Matt Mitovich
Credit: TV Guide

New Info! Description for season 6:

Beginning its sixth season, One Tree Hill will explore the journeys of its beloved characters as they face the exciting possibility of their dreams coming true, and the heartbreaking reality that being an adult isn't as easy as it seems. The sixth season will deal with themes of love, longing and loss as new relationships begin, others end and, through it all, these friends realize that life always leads you right where you belong.

One Tree Hill stars Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Sophia Bush, Paul Johansson, Lee Norris, Antwon Tanner, Jackson Brundage, Barbara Alyn Woods and Lisa Goldstein.

After being left at the altar, Lucas (Murray) decides to give love another chance and proposes to the woman of his dreams. As his second book goes into publication, he must find balance with his future as a husband and his career as a writer. Peyton (Burton) meets someone with a connection to her mother and, as she explores this new relationship, learns about her past. Brooke (Bush) makes a painful revelation as she struggles with Victoria (recurring guest star Daphne Zuniga) over the future of Clothes over Bros; how far will Victoria go, and will the company survive this mother-daughter feud? Nathan (Lafferty) and Haley (Galeotti) relish the joys of parenting their son, Jamie (Brundage), and pursuing their respective dreams of playing basketball and music professionally, but will their personal goals drive the family apart? Mouth (Norris) makes a tough decision about a job offer that might take him away from Millicent (Goldstein) and his life in Tree Hill. Skills (Tanner) coaches the Ravens and Deb (Woods) settles in as Jamie's nanny; together, Skills and Deb must decide if they are ready to bring their relationship out into the open or if it is easier to call it quits. And, after being struck by a car, Dan's (Johansson) life hangs in the balance. Again
Credit: T2AC

***note on the fridge from set tour 8/17/08***

I went on the set tour and was trying to find some scoop. Already mentioned was Brooke's room but also in Brooke's house I saw a note left by Brooke on the refrigerator calender. It read to Peyton and said something like "Hey girl, call Pete."

hmm i forgot that peyton doesn't live there anymore... it didn't address it to her so now i'm unsure. i guess since it said pete i kind of assumed.. MAN it could be anyone. lol sorry guys... at least we know there could be some guy named pete on the show
Credit: prettygirl1016

Samantha: 15 year old foster child who is a student of Haley's. Seems to be a hardened version of Brooke in S1. She mentions partying, alcohol, and drug use. She was abused by her foster parents. [Side]

The girl playing Sam is: Ashley Rickards
Credit: amy2000

This is how the filming schedule should somehow look like.

6.01 = Wednesday June 18th - Friday June 27th
6.02 = Monday June 30th – Thursday July 10th
6.03 = Friday July 11th - Tuesday July 22nd
6.04 = Wednesday July 23rd - Friday August 1st
6.05 = Monday August 4th – Wednesday August 13th
6.06 = Thursday August 14th – Monday August 25th
6.07 = Tuesday August 26th - Thursday September 4th
6.08 = Friday September 5th - Tuesday September 16th

Newest sides in purple.

Episode 6.03 - Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.
[Download side for "boy"] Quentin dies. Haley notices that Sam is wearing a shirt from Clothes Over Bro's. No Brooke or Lucas on it.
[Download side for "Andre", Jamie's new friend.] Quentin's mom and a new friend of Jamie's. No Brooke or Lucas on it.
[Download side for "Danice"] No Brooke or Lucas on it.
[Download side for "Man (Beggar)".] Brooke is startled when a man asks for spare change. She starts to throw clothes into the street.

Episode 6.04 - Bridge Over Troubled Water
[Download side for "cab driver"] Brooke tells the cab driver she wants to head to the airport. She's going home to her family.
[Download side for "engineer"] No Brooke or Lucas on it.

Episode 6.05 - You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It
[Download side for "mover"] Some guys enter CoB to start moving some of Brooke's stuff.
[Download side for "waitress"] Brooke & Sam are at a cafe and Sam pays for Brooke's coffee with "Victoria"'s money.
[Download side for "Marketing VIP"] Lucas & Lindsey discuss his book tour. No Brooke on it.
[Download side for "Bobby"] No Brooke or Lucas on it.

Episode 6.06 - Choosing My Own Way of Life
[Download side for "Little Girl"] Lucas at a book signing. Mouth meets a fan. No Brooke on it.
[Download side for "fan"] Lucas meets a little girl at signing. No Brooke on it.

Episode 6.07 -
[Download side for "Chuck's Mom"] No Brooke or Lucas on it.
[Download side for "Chuck"] Brooke calls Sam for breakfast but Sam has gone. No Lucas on it.

Episode 6.08 -
[Download side for "Julian"]Lucas meets Julian, who wants to option his book for a movie and later plays pool with him, winning himself a producer credit. No Brooke on it.

Old 08-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Episode 6.01 - "Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 1"
Written by: Mark Schwahn & Directed by: Stuart Gillard

It appears that at least part of the episode will pick up right from the finale.
Credit: Anonymous (posted by Rebecca)

If correct, in the premiere the dreams Lucas has with each girl will be in the beginning of the episode. He will celebrate the first wedding anniversary with each of them and you will see some differences in the dreams. His dreams will start with Brooke then continue with Peyton and then the last one will be with Lindsey.
Don't kill me if things turn out wrong I am just the messenger but I can't see a reason why this person would lie.
Credit: nine @ TWOP

I just got back from downtown and got to see filming BL scenes so I thought I'd share or basically confirm. Brooke and Lucas get out of a cab in NY and walk to what looks like a hotel entrance. There Lucas and Brooke kiss goodbye and the scene ended. They were also holding hands the whole time. Don't get your hopes up too much, I believe its a dream sequence. They set up the hotel right next to c/b but you don't see Brooke's store. Its a good scene for you all...they kiss on the lips and look to be in love. He was wearing a suit, him and Sophia were formal. The BL kiss is not a peck.
Credit: Taylor (TSOneTreeHillz)

Just heard Brooke had roses in their scene. I'm assuming they're from Luke.
Credit: Adrienne (ILoveMeSomeBrucas)

I didn't really see much. They were in NYC together and Brooke like walks away and Lucas jogs up to her with the red roses in hand and gives them to her. They started off behind something and all I saw was Sophia walking off to her right and Lucas coming up from behind her with the roses in hand. That's all I saw unfortunately =\ They kinda just cut after he runs up to her with them. But I did hear there was a Brucas kiss filmed earlier in the day..... [BL kiss to be confirmed]
Credit: nbitterbid@othforums

So I just got back from Wilmy and I saw filming and it was a Brucas scene. They were suppose to be in New York and they get out of a cab and he walks her to a door and THEY KISS! Brucas filmed three scenes together and they were flirting the entire time.

(About the kiss) I didn't actually see it but their hairstylist was talking to us. She said they just filmed one by the River Court.
Credit: othfan123 @ othforums.com

In the P and B dreams there are flowers. There aren't flowers in the L dream. I think that that signifies the original triangle. In the P and L dreams theres a kiss scripted and there isn't one scripted in the B dream. But the B dream is the only dream in which I love yous are exchanged.
Credit: Corey (BrucasplusNaley)

There was a scene filmed with all the cast members that day too. It was Lucas sitting there with the three photos of the girls and everyone says something like "Pick one," "Come on Luke, pick a girl," and stuff like that.
Credit: nbetterbid @ othforums.com

Lucas' final dream: He is sitting at a card table and the dealer deals him three cards. We see Lindsey's face on one card, Brooke's on another's and Peyton's on the third one. Luke gives each one flowers. The dealer tells him he can only make one choice. Just as Lucas reaches for a card, we see him wake up from his dream at the airport...
Credit: Rebecca

Lucas doesn't wake up to Peyton walking towards him. He wakes up has a short conversation with Gus, calls, has a longer conversation with Gus.. which ends in Peyton standing there and he turns around and sees her because Gus points her out after he says that it looks like he made the right choice. No one should be mad at Gus. What he says during the dream doesn't really matter. As he says much of nothing during the dream. But he says something in real time.. that can be taken good for us. If we're listening closely enough. And then he says it looks like you made the right choice. And then elaborates.. He never says anything that's bad for us when he says the reason why she's the right choice. And he never says anything good for LP when he says why.

After the call-
Gus: you getting married, huh?
Lucas: I don't know. I hope so. We'll see if she shows up.
GUS: She'll show. I want to tell you something, young man. It's the most important thing there is: Love. Find the right person to spend your life with.
Lucas: I know I made the right choice
Gus CHUCKLES
GUS: Yeah, that's where they get you. Thinking you got a choice. Love finds you, son. You don't find love. Got a little to do with destiny and fate and what's written in the stars. And a lot to do with the simple fact that most women are just a hlluva lot smarter than us. and wily. Your sorry butt never had a chance.
Gus CHUCKLES again... Gus: But if you need to believe you had a choice in the matter, I'd say you made a good one.
Lucas: whys that?
Gus: Well for one thing...she showed up

There is a scene very early in the sixth season premiere where Skills and Brooke are in bed acting romantic. (Yes, I said Skills and Brooke, so what do you think? Dream? Names changed to hide other identities?) We see a wedding ring on "Brooke's" finger, and then we see "Skills" turn over to her and call her "wifey".
Credit: Rebecca

Samantha goes into Clothes over Bros and tries to steal something then Brooke grabs here arm. Samantha pushes Brooke down and runs out. Samantha looks like a 14 year old. She is thin with long brown hair and cute.
Credit: Taylor (TSOneTreeHillz)

Yes.. BH do have a scene in 601. It's about Sam (Brooke thinks Haley would know who she was because Haley's at the high school on a daily basis), then they start to talk about Victoria.. then Peyton not coming home.. then Brooke gets a text- from Peyton. And Haley gets one from Lucas at the same time- same words. They end the scene assuming that LP are together but not know what they're doing since basically the text just says "Don't Worry I'm okay"
It's the only BH scene.

We are at clothes over bros and we saw Milli and Brooke's mom. Sophia is also filming at C/B right now with Daphne and Lisa.
The next scene was with Brooke & Millicent and the new character Sam. In this scene it look as though Sam stole something from the store and Millicent and Brooke confronted her. Then Sam tried to leave with the piece of clothing that she put in her bag and Brooke grabbed it out of her bag. We couldn't see what Brooke did next but it look like they almost fought cause Millicent went towards them like she tried to break it up.
The next scene was at night but they put tarps up on all the windows and we couldnt see…all we know that it was a behind the counter shot.
The last scene we saw was Brooke being robbed. That was why they needed a stunt double for Brooke. We haven't figured out who the person robbing her was, it wasn't that Sam girl cause she was really small and the person robbing her was huge and it had to be a guy. Some people we talked to said they saw nanny Carrie walking around downtown but it couldn't have been her, the robber had to be a guy.
From what we could see there was no one else in the store with her at the time. They first used Sophia when the robber grabbed Brooke and motioned to throw her on the ground and she screamed. Then they cut and used the stunt to throw on the ground...but we never saw anyone else in the store with her, but that doesn't mean that there wasn't anyone else hiding in the back or something. From what it looked like Brooke really didn't have a chance to fight back cause she was on her way out when the guy barged in the front door an grabbed her.
That's the last scene they filmed and they ended with him throwing her on the ground. They might film an additional scene a different day but I know they wrapped after that...it was also really late too so maybe they were all tired, but that was what they ended with.
Credit: mandylh72590 @ othforums.com

Someone with connections to the show told me some tidbits for the premiere episode and how it will end.
Peyton and Lucas will not get married in Las Vegas because it is not romantic enough or a dream come true to Lucas so instead they get a rental car because Peyton as a mental picture that takes them to Los Angeles and the same hotel room as the first proposal happened in. She told me that I would laugh at how pathetic they have made Peyton look throughout the entire episode. She mentioned that Peyton would say something in the car that will make all anti-Peyton fans roll their eyes but she did not want to tell what. When in the room Peyton will tell him the same thing as she told him in the finale about her dream. She’s going to be seated in the same chair as the first time and she'll scream ‘yes, yes’ before he even has the chance to propose again which he will mention but then they will start making out.
As that scenario happen (Leyton) we move onto Brooke in her store about to lock up and when she is heading towards the door we see a man coming in attacking her all while Brooke screams. She told me that Brooke is hiding something in her store before the guy attacks her. She didn’t wanna reveal what it was but said it had something to do with her mother being back in town.
She told me the original triangle is far from over even if it might seem like Lucas has made a choice and chosen Peyton. Something said to Lucas in the premiere will stick with Lucas and make things very intriguing this season. Apparently, people who dislike the Leyton pairing will have to sit through more than a few episodes with them as a couple. But at the same time the Brooke/Lucas friendship will be there and it will continue to grow. So we should not expect the triangle to be over just because Leyton are back together in the first episode.
Credit: nine @ TWOP forum

Gus leaves the queen of hearts behind. Folded up on Lucas's chair.
They are playing cards. I don't think the girls faces are on them. I do think that each represents a girl but we are never told which is which. They are each a different suit.
The BL dream is in NY.
Lucas is in the airport, falls asleep, dreams of Gus, Brooke, Peyton, Lindsey, Gus, each member of the core plus Jamie and Lindsey telling him to choose in some way, Gus, and then he wakes up. Sees Gus.
In the dream- after Haley, Nathan, Jamie, Lindsey, Peyton, Brooke, and then Gus all tell him to choose- (and Gus says Just follow the heart. Just find your heart) Lucas picks a card. On the right. Gus asks him if he's sure. He nods and flips it over. It's the queen of hearts. Gus says something like you found your heart most people never do. How'd you do it? and Lucas says I guess I've always know. End dream.

Pictures:
Brucas Flower Scene Pictures

COB pictures from after the robbery
Credit: Love to Burn

Episode 6.02 - "One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning"
Written by: ? & Directed by: Greg Prange

Sophia also filmed today but wore something to cover her face since they said her make-up was done like she had been beaten up.
Credit: TSOneTreeHillz

Sophia, Hilarie, and Barbara are all 3 filming today in the studios. Sophia and Hilarie are filming at Brooke's house, and i don't know where Barbara fits in.
Credit: leytonfanatic

There are also quite a few BP scenes in 602.
Credit: ErinLovesOTH

Lucas and his fiancé plan their dream wedding; Brooke and Peyton reconnect; Brooke, reeling from a threat to her store, reaches out to an unexpected ally; Jamie catches Skills and Deb kissing.
Credit: SpoilerTV

Episode 6.03 - "Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly."
Written by: ? & Directed by: Greg Prange

They filmed the Brooke/Jamie scene a few times. When everyone starts walking to their cars he runs back and Brooke and Nate turn around to go get him. She was being very protective of him the whole time.

The cape part is heartbreaking!
Credit: tutrgurl15

I believe these are for 6.03 but they may be for 6.04. We are taking a break and here are the things we saw today while watching filming at Belleview Cemetery. We were there from 10-3. They are still filming out there but after lunch, the cast went to the studio (we think) and just the extras are filming right now (I think).
I believe all the cast members we saw were Junk, Skills, Lucas, Peyton, Brooke, Haley, Nathan, Deb, Jamie, (standing in that order in front of the casket) (Mouth, Millicent and Dan were not there)
They filmed a scene with Jamie and Brooke talking at the casket (we weren’t there for that)
Credit: onetreehillblog

"They filmed a Brooke and Jamie scene. When everyone starts walking to their cars he runs back to the grave, and Brooke and Nathan turn around to go get him. They both start after him and maybe exchange words about it, but then Brooke goes after Jamie and Nathan kinda lags behind by himself. Haley just continued off down the hill, towards the cars, and was wiping her eyes a lot. She seemed really upset during that part, like she had to just get away from the grave as fast as she could."
Credit: tutrgurl15

The whole gang (the core five plus Skills, Deb, Junk, etc.) meets together at NH's house before heading to the funeral. This is about halfway through the episode.

Brooke/Haley scene by NH's pool was filmed last night.

Today at COB’s they filmed the scene with the Beggar for 6.03. They filmed the scene from several angles and in several small sections. I think they were doing a few different options and used the extras and an extra car on the street in a few different ways. Here are the scenes I remember.

When tragedy strikes in Tree Hill, Nathan and Haley experience difficulties breaking the news. Brooke, still hurt over the robbery, questions her friendship with Peyton and Lucas and Skills finally meet Quentin's mother.
Credit: TV.com

Pictures:

Pictures From Filming.

Credit: onetreehillblog

Episode 6.04 - "Bridge Over Troubled Water" New Info!
Written by: ? & Directed by: Paul Johannson

All I was told was that Sophia filmed and all I know from John is that he filmed on location. But They didn't film together.
Credit: Chante @ othforums.com

I am on the phone with Kate right now and she said to inform yall that they were filming at Barbary Coast on 21 Market St. this morning. She says that John (Mick) and Sophia both filmed there but they were two separate scenes.

They were told that the Mick scene was supposed to be him in a some sort of dive bar possibly in NY, but she wasn't positive of that info.

Sophia was filming in the cafe part of the place.
Credit: TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS

Episode 6.05 - "You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It" New Info!
Written by: ? & Directed by: ?
Sophia and Hilarie filmed in a bar (just the two of them I believe), and Chad and Michaela filmed in the restaurant/bar pictured. The drink she has in her hand in the bar picture is a prop left behind after the LL scene!
Credit: Raimie/Gia

Pictures:
Sophia & Fan

Episode 6.06 - "Choosing My Own Way of Life" New Info!
Written by: ? & Directed by: ?

Also Sophia is back from LA because her, Hil and the girl who plays Sam are filming at the studio today.
Credit: Adrienne (IloveMeSomeBrucas)

Sophia and Joy are filming at c/b until about 3 or 3:30
Credit: SeriouslyOTH00 @ othforums.com

For full information about the episodes timeline and info regarding other characters visit the main spoiler thread for One Tree Hill. Sides for the episodes can be found on our LJ.

Old 08-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

“Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.”

Most people think that our hope, our belief, is misplaced. They think it’s over. It’s already been decided and we’ve lost. We overanalyze and that no one is smart enough to write the way that we think. They can’t see the subtleties; the absolute hidden truths that are there every episode. The reasons to keep on believing even when things look so bleak that people are jumping ship left and right, yet the faithful ones have stuck with it. Through it all, we know that our couple is best. We can see that the best is always saved for last.

So many fans have given up in hopes of softening the blow. There is no joy in that. In order to feel the full force of anything, you have to give yourself to it one hundred percent. The shadow of doubt can take over so quickly and with it comes less enjoyment of the wonderfulness that we do get. We are firm believers. That’s not to say that there aren’t moments of fear. There are. Whitey says in The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most (1.02) “There's no shame in being afraid. Hell, we're all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you're afraid of because when you put a face on it you can beat it. Better yet, you can use it.” We all know what scares us about this fandom. With a face on it, we can prepare for it. Preparing for it scares us but that preparation helps. We can use it. It can strengthen our belief if we let it.

Belief has been used by the writers of One Tree Hill as a theme for certain couples. In the triangle, that couple is Brooke and Lucas. In season two, they talk about believing in the possibility even when life gives you every reason not to believe. The voice over in Somewhere a Clock is Ticking (2.16) is Lucas’s best man speech. The coda is the best coda in all five seasons for this fan base. An excerpt from it- “Remember tonight for it is the beginning of always, a promise. The belief in each other, in the possibility of love. A decision to ignore or simply rise above the pain of the past.” That episode alone is the reason many people hopped aboard the ship. There was so much not said in that episode. Unspoken promises that we knew would be fulfilled. They were too. By the end of the season, we had a declaration of feelings long held and it was beautiful.

Again in season five, when we started to get the amazing scenes of hope, we got an entire voiceover devoted to wishing, hoping, and believing. In Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace (5.13), the ending voiceover is, “Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that its right around the corner and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it. You just might get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.” From that moment on, we got the, debatably, best scenes in two years. We got the purple monkey parallel and the resolution of the S3/S4 breakup point by point all in the short span of five episodes. So there you have it, both times a major build up was about to take place, the writers used belief as a starting point. The point is- we’ve always been built on belief, as a fanbase and they have, as a couple.

There’s a state of mind that we are in. Brooke and Lucas aren’t there yet. That doesn’t mean that they’ll never get there. It’s just that we’ve never left. They have stopped believing in who they can be together and we never did. Just because they’ve lost sight of it, doesn’t mean that they’ll never see it. It’s been clearly shown that they do see glimpses. Brooke’s inability to hear a hurtful quote from Lucas’s first book in 5.08. Her face as vowels are exchanged at his almost wedding. His face as she expresses her need for a family to him. His need to let her know that he remembers things about her. The fact that it was her he needed in 5.17 as he felt his life was crumbling down around him. Lucas knowing that Brooke needed him at the airport without her asking for it in 5.18. The way he tells her that he thinks vulnerable Brooke, which is what he always sees, is beautiful. The fact that they’ve admitted love to each other and the looks on their faces as they’ve said it. They are all little glimpses into it from them. That’s not going to change in early season six. Lucas dreams about Brooke in a romantic sense. His subconscious knows what we know. That- while being with Brooke would be hard- she’s the only one, of the three, that he could give himself fully to.

“Pull back the shield between us, and I'll kiss you,
Drop your defenses and come, into my arms.
I'm all for believing, I'm all for believing.
I'm all for believing if you can reveal the true colors
within.”

Missy Higgins’ song ‘All for Believing’ is my nomination for our new theme song. Right now, and for the past two seasons, there is the ever present shield between Brooke and Lucas. The second the defenses are dropped, like in I Forgot to Remember to Forget (5.05), the unresolved feelings come out in full force. Brooke put her shield back up almost immediately but even as she walked out the door the devastation was written all over Lucas’s face. Her words to her mother later conveyed her own sadness, “And Lucas Scott was the one boy I might’ve lost it for.”

“I know you blanket your mind so much that I am blind, but I,
I see you've painted your soul into your guard,
I'm all for believing, I'm all for believing
I need to know just how you feel, to comfort you;
I need to find the key let me in, into your heart, to find your soul.”

Love is the key. We’ve heard that a lot this past season. In Life is Short (5.15), Lucas is holding the key up and Brooke comes to the door and knocks. What followed was nothing short of a miracle for this fanbase. They opened up to each other, bared their souls, and ended the night together, as a family. They were to each other what both of them crave. Even if it was just for one night, they made us believe again. Their true colors were showing and it was absolutely stunning, amazing, our shining light in a tunnel of darkness.

“And say you will be there for me to hold,
When the faith grows old
And life turns cold
So if you're cold I will stay, maybe fate will guide the way.
I believe in what I see and baby we were meant to be,
Just believe. Just believe. Just believe.
Trust in me.”

Fate. Meant to be. Destiny. What’s written in the stars. They are all ours. A choice can be made against the will of the world but eventually what’s meant to be will overturn that choice. Manual override if you will. Believe in what you see and have seen for the majority of the time the show has been on air. People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end. The road is long, but in the end the journey is the destination. Brooke and Lucas will eventually realize what we already see and what is already there in the back of their minds, just waiting to jump out.

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Remember that. It’s hard at times. The end of this journey could be so worth it and even if it’s not, we still enjoyed the journey. No one can take that from us. No one can take the fact that Brooke and Lucas are only genuinely happy when they are together from us. Find your strength. And never let it go.

Text by Corey [BrucasplusNaley]

Letter #83 - [By Cheyenne]
Letter #84 - [By Adrienne]
Letter #85 - [By Christine]
Letter #86 - [By Megan]

Old 08-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Post Away!

Sidenote: Not sure if this title has been used before (I found it in a quote) so I can change it if need be.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Fiming info from today:

Posted by TSOneTreeHillz (Taylor)
Okay I'm not sure what has been released for you all but today they filmed a scene where Owen is introducing slamball to Nathan.

Keep Owen far away from Brooke and we shall all be happy! Maybe that's while he will stick around fo 4 episodes because he'll play slamball and they'll wrap up the slamball season in 6.09 or something. Hopefully Brooke is not interested in slamball

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 08-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Total Fan

tftnt!

i the titlee.

It's better that Owen has scenes with Nathan than Brooke lol. He can stay farrrrrrrrrr away from her
Old 08-25-2008, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Kittins!!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Wouldnt it be hilarious if they made Owen gay. You know this big musculare and mascluline dude coming out of the closet. And the first he tells his his new best buddy Nathan! Fun stuff.

No seriously , why the heck is he back? And are they gonna do with him for 4 episodes?

Archie & Veronica

Old 08-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT Kat!
Fifth Harmony! Girl group who are going to take over the world.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
Wouldnt it be hilarious if they made Owen gay. You know this big musculare and mascluline dude coming out of the closet. And the first he tells his his new best buddy Nathan! Fun stuff.

No seriously , why the heck is he back? And are they gonna do with him for 4 episodes?
maybe they can show him and chase going gay
that would explain everything that has happened.
who the hell leaves a hot ass girl like brooke?
Old 08-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

If Owen/Nate are gonna be having all these slamball scenes together ... then maybe Nathan will have a scene with Brooke where he tells her Owen is back. Although did Nathan eve talk to Owen before? LOL.

At least that would give some Nathan/Brooke friendship scenes that many wants.

Archie & Veronica

Old 08-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
Now wonder he wouldn't kiss Brooke and he kept asking 'What underneath the clothes?' he's never been with a woman before!
Fifth Harmony! Girl group who are going to take over the world.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

If Owen turns gay I think that's going to hurt Brooke more than anything. The girl has enough insecurities as it is.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeDavisFan (View Post)
Now wonder he wouldn't kiss Brooke and he kept asking 'What underneath the clothes?' he's never been with a woman before!

Archie & Veronica

Closed Thread   Post New Thread