Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Total Fan

I agree. I'm Team Henry all the way when it comes to this. Don't get me wrong I love Regina, but I just don't believe everything she has done is justified by what happened in 1x18.

And, I agree about doing a new take on the tales. I liked Snow White but was never really into it or her romance with the Prince until OUAT put their own spin on it. I'm really hoping we'll see Hansel and Gretel again at some point. But, I guess with their memories now returned and they have already found their father, their happy ending has been fulfilled.

I've just realised I haven't said yet how giddy I am over all the spoilers, clips, pics, etc that have been released! Can't wait for Sunday night!

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 09-27-2012, 09:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Zap2it described the evil who "marks" Phillip as a "soul sucking Dementor" ‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 2 premiere: Six things to look forward to - Zap2it

They also says that the evil comes to Storybrooke and talk about an amulet. That's what gold had in the promo, right? It's a symbol of evil
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Total Fan

I love Regina too. But I have to say I hate seeing people hating on Henry. It's ridiculous

Anyway loving all the spoilers. Can't it just be Sunday already.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
What's the point of them doing it exactly like the originals? You can watch the originals for that. They completely changed RRH and B&tB and it come out awesome. Can't we give them the benefit of the doubt? Aurora already seems to have more of a personality than the Disney version (and I LOVE the original; but it's true)
While I adore that about this version of Aurora, I really, really hope they won't try and mess with her and Phillip with a love triangle. That would just be a lame excuse to add one on the show. And that was one of the reasons why I love Once, it's one of the few shows that don't need a love triangle to get the story going. If they really need one they can do it with Emma. :/

But I guess we really need to wait and see.
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 09-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I know people are gonna hate on Henry for the whole "Henry issues a threat to Regina", but if the threat is "DON'T EVER come after my bio mom and grandparents again, OR ELSE" I will defend him to my last breath. It's effed up that a 10 year old boy must find himself in the position to tell his mother not to kill people he cares about.

What's the point of them doing it exactly like the originals? You can watch the originals for that. They completely changed RRH and B&tB and it come out awesome. Can't we give them the benefit of the doubt? Aurora already seems to have more of a personality than the Disney version (and I LOVE the original; but it's true)
Very good point. There have been a lot of changes to the original fairytales in this show, and most of them have worked out for the best.

I wonder what kind of magic Emma possess? And why is Henry threatening Regina? I mean, I know why, but with what?

TOO. EXCITED.

And I'm just over the moon about the part of the spoiler that said "Rumbelle scenes that shippers dream of."
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 09-27-2012, 10:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yay someone finally asked about August!

I don't mind that they're making some changes to the stories. All the ones they've done so far have been great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
I wonder what kind of magic Emma possess? And why is Henry threatening Regina? I mean, I know why, but with what?
Emma is the product of True Love, the most powerful magic of all, so maybe it's something to do with that. Maybe she can break other curses and spells.

To be honest, Henry threatening Regina could be as simple as when he told her she would lose in the end because good always wins. Besides, ever since he realised she's the Evil Queen he's probably been gathering information. Think of the things he had access to in her office and study at home without her knowing.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 09-27-2012, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

My goshwho wouldn't like Henry, he's just a boy for goodness sakes
Old 09-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I know.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 09-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Ahaha you'd be surprised. Some Regina fans hate him with a passion
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Ahaha you'd be surprised. Some Regina fans hate him with a passion
Oh yes.

On tumblr this week I've seen some say he doesn't deserve one mother, let alone two, and that he needs to be punched in the face.

He's 10 years old, it's ridiculous how some will make him out to be the devil just to try and make Regina look better.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

It's unbelievable, these must be some of the much younger fans
Old 09-27-2012, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Wow, some details on Gold still plotting revenge on Regina.....woo hoo! Of course Belle didn't ask him not to seek justice/revenge, just not to let hate consume him. Ah, he's got a long, slow-boiling plan he's putting together that will probably last most of the rest of the series. That's what he's SO good at and Regina is not. I wonder what the artifact could be - perhaps the mirror? Holy cow - could this get ANY Better?

I don't like referring to the cup as Chip for various reasons, but man - that scene is going to leave me dissolved in tears.

Quote:
Quest for Revenge. Mr. Gold and Belle are reunited once again, but he's furious with Regina for kidnapping Belle and keeping her a prisoner for over two decades. Belle, an inherently good woman who knows his history, wants him to promise not to give in to his hate. He agrees, but he does confront Regina about what she did and puts a plan for revenge into effect. His plan involves an artifact that connects the Storybrooke story with the fairy tale story.
Read more at http://www.tvovermind.com/once-upon-...5JcFsKhbpHx.99

People had to know going in, Adam and Eddy talked about it, that the show was going to add new twists to old stories. I'm thrilled - I mean, let's face it, some of these fairy tales (most, actually) are shallow stories where beautiful princesses get swept off their feet by handsome princes. How exciting, lol. I LOVE what ONCE has done to flesh out the stories.

As to Rumbelle, it's wonderful that by all accounts fans' expectations are going to be met and then some. Oftentimes these things just fall flat. One thing I LOVE about Adam and Eddy is that they are very good about making fans happy and giving them, if not everything, then a lot of what we want. In LOST, for instance, I felt that Darlton just teased the audience to keep them watching, teased them to the point where it was not funny, but aggravating. Ugh, 3 days is going to pass like 3 months, lol

Last edited by Betsybelle; 09-27-2012 at 11:10 AM
Old 09-27-2012, 11:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm loving the spoilers about Emma, Charming, Snow, Henry, dwarfs, Red....I LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE IT!!!!!

But spoilers about Aurora and Mulan are soooooooooo disgusting
Old 09-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
The Rumbelle scenes hinted at here are everything Belle (Emilie de Ravin)/Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle) shippers could want.

This premeire is going to set my shipper heart on fire!
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 09-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity (View Post)

This premeire is going to set my shipper heart on fire!
I know, mine too!

But this has to be my favorite spoiler so far.
Quote:
* There are a LOT of emotional scenes with our beloved Rumplestiltskin. Several wonderful scenes with Belle, at least 4 very emotional scenes. At the final scene, have your kleenex ready!
This episode is going to be so emotional.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread