Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Extreme Fan

*SQUEALS UNCONTROLLABLY* Belle's going to find the chipped cup! That'll be such a sweet scene.

I can't wait to see what the big cliffhanger is going to be. Hopefully, there's tons of magic involved.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Looking Glass (View Post)
*SQUEALS UNCONTROLLABLY* Belle's going to find the chipped cup! That'll be such a sweet scene.
That will be super cute!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 09-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Belle cleans up really, really well? I don't know what that means.........? She looks gorgeous in a new outfit? She cleans the house?

Quote:
We have the pics to prove it, lol.
We do? Where? Not from the premiere; we have one photo of her and she's in her asylum outfit

I really hope that first OMG moment is the Rumbelle kiss......

I can't tell if that guy liked it or not, but no matter - I'm sure it's going to be pretty awesome
Old 09-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Another 5 teasers:

The Charming family reunion has everything—laughter, tears, and drama. While clips have teased that it’s not one big happy reunion, it’s not all tense. Emma does have her reasons for being upset, but there are signs of hope for the future. The “Grandpa?” alone is something to look forward to, as is David’s reaction when he finds out something he didn’t know about what happened between Mary Margaret and a certain someone else in Storybrooke.

Regina locked up. The town is not happy with Regina and she does end up locked up, but that’s not all that’s going on with the Evil Queen in the premiere.

Who is Dr. Whale? Apparently the viewers aren’t the only ones who want to know the answer to that question.

Belle and Mr. Gold. There is plenty going on with those two in the premiere (which fortunately includes getting her some new clothes, which she could definitely use after all this time), and something from the past will show up.

Meanwhile in fairytale land… The premiere spends some time with the Mulan/Aurora/Phillip storyline as well, and after Aurora and Phillip’s kiss-filled reunion, it’s not all happily ever after, as expected after this clip was released.

source
Old 09-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Passionate Fan

King George: I was hoping he might become one of those characters who realizes he's lost everything good he might have had and beginning to question being such a jerk . . . but sounds like not.

Not that I held out much hope after he almost chopped of Charming's head and gave him to Regina.

Rumple's Lawyer Status: First, I've been telling myself for a while SB is in a world mostly - but not quite - like ours. Maine never outlawed the death penalty, for example, and it's a lot easier for a birthmother to sue for custody (even if Emma did have an uphill fight in front of her).

And lawyers who do defense as well as contract law aren't unusual.

Second, I'm sure all the proper records show Gold as having taken the bar exam and passed (one bit of magic that seems to operate would be the records that keep changing each year so the IRS never wonders why Paige has been a ten year old dependent for nearly thirty years).

Everyone seems to have the knowledge they're supposed to - and I bet Gold has read up an awful lot of law in twenty-eight years, even before he remembered.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Another 5 teasers:

The Charming family reunion has everything—laughter, tears, and drama. While clips have teased that it’s not one big happy reunion, it’s not all tense. Emma does have her reasons for being upset, but there are signs of hope for the future. The “Grandpa?” alone is something to look forward to, as is David’s reaction when he finds out something he didn’t know about what happened between Mary Margaret and a certain someone else in Storybrooke.

Regina locked up. The town is not happy with Regina and she does end up locked up, but that’s not all that’s going on with the Evil Queen in the premiere.

Who is Dr. Whale? Apparently the viewers aren’t the only ones who want to know the answer to that question.

Belle and Mr. Gold. There is plenty going on with those two in the premiere (which fortunately includes getting her some new clothes, which she could definitely use after all this time), and something from the past will show up.

Meanwhile in fairytale land… The premiere spends some time with the Mulan/Aurora/Phillip storyline as well, and after Aurora and Phillip’s kiss-filled reunion, it’s not all happily ever after, as expected after this clip was released.

source
Thanks! Of course, no surprise. I guess even though we didn't see it, they must stop by the house .......and I suppose Gold zaps Belle up some new clothes. By now the cat is out of the bag about the cup, lol

Truthfully, I'm sorry that the show allowed TV Guide to spoil such big moments as the cup and the kiss. Now that we're thisclose to the premiere, I would love to have been shocked and surprised.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG so King George is going to be a SB villain? I could so sense that from last season! The actor who plays him just makes for a great villain in general....he has that stony demeanor that is great in a heartless villain!
Old 09-26-2012, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's gonna be a reappearance of Snowing's true love kiss, right? Aurora -- "You found me!" Phillip -- "I'll always find you!"
Old 09-26-2012, 08:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
That's gonna be a reappearance of Snowing's true love kiss, right? Aurora -- "You found me!" Phillip -- "I'll always find you!"
I bet you anything when Snow and Emma get sent to the other world either Snow or Charming or both will say "I will find you, I will always find you". What will Emma think when she finds out her parents go to phrase is that.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for all the new spoilers!

I can't wait to see the scene where Belle finds the chipped cup.

So, King George is going to be a SB villain, eh? We'll see if he can hold his own against the show's more seasoned villains.
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 09-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Supreme Fan

That chipped cup scene will be epic!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 09-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So excited for the Charming family reunion! I really want to know more about the Emma centric episode since she's my favorite but I guess there's still time to find out more.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
That chipped cup scene will be epic!
And adorable!
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 09-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Tonight, on RHeart Radio’s Once Upon a Time Tribute, Blog Critic’s Barbara Barnett called in to preview ‘Broken’, which she had just watched. Here are the hightlights:

* There are a lot of really big surprises throughout the episode.

* The Mulan/Phillip/Aurora triangle will be prominent throughout the episode. “It all fits together at the end,” she promises.

* There are a LOT of emotional scenes with our beloved Rumplestiltskin. Several wonderful scenes with Belle, at least 4 very emotional scenes. At the final scene, have your kleenex ready!

* The premiere’s pacing isn’t as breathless as the finale. There are some quiet moments, but there are also scenes where a LOT happens.

* Be on the lookout for the last scene in the first episode — there is a BIG surprise!

source
Old 09-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
* There are a LOT of emotional scenes with our beloved Rumplestiltskin. Several wonderful scenes with Belle, at least 4 very emotional scenes. At the final scene, have your kleenex ready!
source
GAH!!! We're gonna get 4 major Rumbelle moments!

I can already feel the tears rolling down my face.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Closed Thread   Post New Thread