Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 10:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Tonight, on RHeart Radio’s Once Upon a Time Tribute, Blog Critic’s Barbara Barnett called in to preview ‘Broken’, which she had just watched. Here are the hightlights:

* There are a lot of really big surprises throughout the episode.

* The Mulan/Phillip/Aurora triangle will be prominent throughout the episode. “It all fits together at the end,” she promises.

* There are a LOT of emotional scenes with our beloved Rumplestiltskin. Several wonderful scenes with Belle, at least 4 very emotional scenes. At the final scene, have your kleenex ready!

* The premiere’s pacing isn’t as breathless as the finale. There are some quiet moments, but there are also scenes where a LOT happens.

* Be on the lookout for the last scene in the first episode — there is a BIG surprise!

source

This premier is going to kill me!
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 09-27-2012, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
* There are a LOT of emotional scenes with our beloved Rumplestiltskin. Several wonderful scenes with Belle, at least 4 very emotional scenes. At the final scene, have your kleenex ready!
EMOTIONAL sceneS!!!!! Jesus, I'm dying to see Belle's reaction to the chipped cup!
Old 09-27-2012, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Tonight, on RHeart Radio’s Once Upon a Time Tribute, Blog Critic’s Barbara Barnett called in to preview ‘Broken’, which she had just watched. Here are the hightlights:

* There are a lot of really big surprises throughout the episode.

* The Mulan/Phillip/Aurora triangle will be prominent throughout the episode. “It all fits together at the end,” she promises.

* The premiere’s pacing isn’t as breathless as the finale. There are some quiet moments, but there are also scenes where a LOT happens.

* Be on the lookout for the last scene in the first episode — there is a BIG surprise!

source
I had tweeted Barbara about the Rumbelle scenes so I knew they'd be good (well I knew anyway, lol), but 4 very emotional scenes? I can't DEAL with this waiting anyore - god, it's unfair. This will be the only time that I can remember wanting the weekend to pass by quickly, lol.

I HOPE that one of the scenes is Gold telling Belle about Bae; he so needs to do that, not just because he's now part of a couple but for HIS sake. Let him unburden himself to her........

The chipped cup /kiss scene (probably tied together) is probably their last one...........imagine fading out on a couple in the throes of what has to be an incredibly passionate kiss?

I'm also psyched to see what outfits Gold has zapped up for Belle. That girl, Sarah on twitter, had tweeted weeks ago that one of the photos she took of Belle in costume was spoilery.......
Old 09-27-2012, 05:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennax87 (View Post)
So Emma and Snow is still stuck somewhere in Ep. 7? How is Emma and Hook having scenes if Hook is in Storybrooke. The scenes would have to be in Emma's flashbacks then no? If so would that make him Henry's dad?
never thought of that one..

but I can see it..

TYTNT!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!! The title is great!

Quote:
Sarah said that they're strangers.

I find a love triangle unlikely since Philip seems to be missing. It's possible Aurora may *suspect* Mulan has feelings for Philip from what Sarah said, but what kind of triangle would it be if the man they're fighting over is not there at all?
Oh, ok Have you got this interview? Cause I don't remember reading it
Yeah, I hope it's only Aurora suspecting Mulan has feelings for Philip but nothing more, I really want Mulan to have her own badass love interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennax87 (View Post)
So Emma and Snow is still stuck somewhere in Ep. 7? How is Emma and Hook having scenes if Hook is in Storybrooke. The scenes would have to be in Emma's flashbacks then no? If so would that make him Henry's dad?
Yeah, very good questions It's either that ( ) Either Hook isn't in SB yet

Quote:
Belle and Mr. Gold. There is plenty going on with those two in the premiere (which fortunately includes getting her some new clothes, which she could definitely use after all this time), and something from the past will show up.

Meanwhile in fairytale land… The premiere spends some time with the Mulan/Aurora/Phillip storyline as well, and after Aurora and Phillip’s kiss-filled reunion, it’s not all happily ever after, as expected after this clip was released.

source
Either Bae, either Rumple's wife I think

WTF???? I knew they would be going for that s**t... Like they couldn't make their relationship interesting without having a stupid new triangle???

Not surprised about King George

Quote:

source
Waiting to see how they'll do that! I hope they know that a LOT of people love Philip/Aurora already

Yeah... Not sure about their big surprises anymore...
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!

Last edited by ElizaSparrow; 09-27-2012 at 07:07 AM
Old 09-27-2012, 07:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Either Bae, either Rumple's wife I think
No, it's already been confirmed that it's chip.

Can't wait to see all of Rumpel's emotional scenes. They've always been my favorite part of the show.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:29 AM
Absolute Fan

The episode opens in a new location, with a new character receiving a mysterious message.

We then meet three MORE new characters before we're reunited with any Season 1 favorites.

Someone comes right out and asks Dr. Whale who he is.

A fresh fairy tale "character" makes "his" presence strongly felt in Storybrooke. Note the quotation marks.

Mr. Gold makes a promise to Belle.

Emma isn't exactly in the mood to bond with her young parents.

Henry issues a threat to Regina.

Emma's touch proves to be magical.

Emma and Mary Margaret conclude the episode... together. That's all we can say about it at the moment.

Read more tv spoilers at: Once Upon a Time Season Premiere: What to Expect... - TV Fanatic

Emma and Mary Margaret were already very close, so how is their relationship going to evolve?
There’s a lot of fun in that, because they’ve been friends first, they’re the same age, and all of a sudden Mary Margaret wants to act like her mom, so Emma’s like “Woah, woah, woah -- I'm the one who’s been taking care of you here, you need to chill out.” There’s definitely a lot of fun to be had there; we deal with some very serious stuff, but there’s also a sense of humor about the fact that Emma’s the one who’s been taking care of everyone in Storybrooke for the past few months, and she’s used to being the go-to person and suddenly Mary Margaret is all, “Oh no, I’m badass Snow White, I can handle it and I can take care of you,” and I’m like “Wait, what?” So there’s definitely some very fun conflict that goes on there.

'Once Upon A Time' Season 2: Jennifer Morrison On Emma's Parents, Mad Hatter And August's Return
Old 09-27-2012, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Gold would not break a promise to Belle if his life depended on it. If this promise is not a show of love, then I don’t know what is. Despite his anger, despite his hurt - FOR Belle, not for him – he’s going to refrain from doing what he so desperately wants to. He knows she’s trying to save him from himself, from going down the path that Regina has travelled……It won’t be easy, but he’ll try and that’s all Belle can ask. I’m sure he will still be plotting a more subtle, slower-acting sort of revenge – which I can’t imagine Belle would not be behind. After all, she’s only human – not a saint. For Belle’s part, what an act of love she is showing Gold – putting aside her anger and desire for revenge because she is concerned about him. It’s really a beautiful thing these two have. It’s one thing to say “I love you” – anyone can say that to anyone – but it is another to put those words into action.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

The Looking Glass: Oh, yeah thanks! You're right I knew they would find it already, so I find it weird how they repeat themselves with different words

Am really interested in Emma's magical touch and her relationship with Snow! Thanks for that
Old 09-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Emma has been taking care of herself for a long time so I can see why she'd be a little put out to have Snow tell her to step aside and she'll take care of her. I can't wait for there scenes. So many interesting dynamics there to explore. I want to see both taking charge and kicking butt. Especially interested in what Emma's magic is.

Thanks for all the latest teasers and interviews.

Icon by Fiona
Old 09-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
Emma has been taking care of herself for a long time so I can see why she'd be a little put out to have Snow tell her to step aside and she'll take care of her. I can't wait for there scenes. So many interesting dynamics there to explore. I want to see both taking charge and kicking butt. Especially interested in what Emma's magic is.

Thanks for all the latest teasers and interviews.
Yeah, I can understand both sides. The last time Snow saw Emma she was a baby so I could understand how she would want to go straight for taking care of Emma. It's going to be difficult for both sides. Not to mention that Emma is use to MM but Snow is very different.

The opening scene will leave you saying “WTF?” in the best way.

We hope you aren’t attached to meek and mild David (Josh Dallas) and Mary Margaret (Ginnifer Goodwin), because the Charmings are back to their kickbutt selves.

Throw away everything you think you know about Sleeping Beauty (Sarah Bolger) and Mulan (Jamie Chung). This is a whole new take on both stories.

We can pretty much guarantee Regina fans are going to love this episode. So will people who love to hate her.

If you’re anything like us, guest star Julian Morris will steal your heart as Prince Phillip.

The Rumbelle scenes hinted at here are everything Belle (Emilie de Ravin)/Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle) shippers could want.

Who is Dr. Whale [David Anders]? isn’t just a question fans are wondering about.

Someone learns that keeping strictly to the word of a promise isn’t always enough.

Emma (Jennifer Morrison) will do anything for Henry (Jared Gilmore), and she proves it in a surprising way.

Choice quote: “The one thing no one can escape: Destiny.”

10 Hints About the Once Upon a Time Season 2 Premiere - Once Upon a Time
Old 09-27-2012, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Can't wait for more of Snow, Emma and the Evil Queen of course
Old 09-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
Yeah, I can understand both sides. The last time Snow saw Emma she was a baby so I could understand how she would want to go straight for taking care of Emma. It's going to be difficult for both sides. Not to mention that Emma is use to MM but Snow is very different.

The opening scene will leave you saying “WTF?” in the best way.

Throw away everything you think you know about Sleeping Beauty (Sarah Bolger) and Mulan (Jamie Chung). This is a whole new take on both stories.

10 Hints About the Once Upon a Time Season 2 Premiere - Once Upon a Time
Thanks Still not pleased about that I feel it'll be the perfect example of "How ruin 2 stories in one" when the originals and/or Disney versions are so perfect already...
Old 09-27-2012, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
Emma (Jennifer Morrison) will do anything for Henry (Jared Gilmore), and she proves it in a surprising way.
Interesting. I wonder what that is.

I look forward to the new takes on the Aurora and Mulan stories. It's bold to change everything we know about them but I trust the writers to do both justice.

Icon by Fiona
Old 09-27-2012, 09:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

I know people are gonna hate on Henry for the whole "Henry issues a threat to Regina", but if the threat is "DON'T EVER come after my bio mom and grandparents again, OR ELSE" I will defend him to my last breath. It's effed up that a 10 year old boy must find himself in the position to tell his mother not to kill people he cares about.

Quote:
Thanks Still not pleased about that I feel it'll be the perfect example of "How ruin 2 stories in one" when the originals and/or Disney versions are so perfect already...
What's the point of them doing it exactly like the originals? You can watch the originals for that. They completely changed RRH and B&tB and it come out awesome. Can't we give them the benefit of the doubt? Aurora already seems to have more of a personality than the Disney version (and I LOVE the original; but it's true)
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Closed Thread   Post New Thread