View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Candygirl9890
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
I know people are gonna hate on Henry for the whole "Henry issues a threat to Regina", but if the threat is "DON'T EVER come after my bio mom and grandparents again, OR ELSE" I will defend him to my last breath. It's effed up that a 10 year old boy must find himself in the position to tell his mother not to kill people he cares about.

What's the point of them doing it exactly like the originals? You can watch the originals for that. They completely changed RRH and B&tB and it come out awesome. Can't we give them the benefit of the doubt? Aurora already seems to have more of a personality than the Disney version (and I LOVE the original; but it's true)
Very good point. There have been a lot of changes to the original fairytales in this show, and most of them have worked out for the best.

I wonder what kind of magic Emma possess? And why is Henry threatening Regina? I mean, I know why, but with what?

TOO. EXCITED.

And I'm just over the moon about the part of the spoiler that said "Rumbelle scenes that shippers dream of."
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault