Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2004, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow, awesome promo caps. Does FOX release promo caps for each episode?
Old 01-22-2004, 10:31 AM
Total Fan

yeah does anyone NOT want marrisa kidnapped? she lost me last night. not that ryan is innocent, but wow, her dumb meter was off the chart.
my issue was, if ryan was so worried, why didn't he tell the principle about oliver tyring to kill himself the past weekend. it just all got too stupid, and i found myself readign through most of the episode. the fact that seth didn't support ryan, was dumb too.

i really liked how anna nad seth being too similar is going to be what breaks them up. i thought that was a fun little twist.

i'm looking forward to their upcoming stuff with summer, but i could seriously care less about marissa at this point.
Old 01-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Extreme Fan

after this episode...i'm tired of marissa. eh, she needs to do away. maybe the should send her to san diego and get her some treatment. just stay away from the screen.
what i would like to see is something about summer's family. something more than her step-mom likes the drugs.
Old 01-22-2004, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the pics!

Sasha
Old 01-22-2004, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry if someone already say it but did you guys saw the new pic at www.fox.com/oc

like this one

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] can he be more adorable!!!

Caro [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited SilverCaro ]

Seth & Summer
Old 01-22-2004, 03:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

What episode is that from? One of the new ones coming up? He looks so adorable!!

Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
Old 01-22-2004, 03:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

SilverCarro: Thats an old picture. Its probably new on Fox but its been around. Its from The Debut Correct me if I'm worng.

Those previews for the new episodes were great. But I have a question...

When are we going to see new episodes? Because people here keep saying, Two Weeks but FOX said Three Weeks major confusion...
Old 01-22-2004, 03:33 PM
Loyal Fan

The three weeks Fox meant were three weeks from last night's ep. For the first week, we get a rerun of The Heights. Second week, is Oliver Beene. Third week is our new eppy...so it's two Wednesdays of non-new stuff, which is the two weeks reasoning, I guess [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

n e r b l e, thanks for the pics! Do you mind if I put links to them in the comp? (Just links, want to save bandwith and all [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )
Old 01-22-2004, 04:14 PM
Loyal Fan

For all of you (us!) who are sick of the Oliver storyline,I bring bad news.
It seems they have signed Taylor for more episodes. He will come back later this season. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Some time ago someone posted a link for a cars related board where someone claiming to be Taylor Handley's brother was talking about The O.C.. At that time what caused more interest was that he claimed that Summer and Seth were dating "for real", probably meaning Adam and Rachel were(are?) really a couple.He never explained. Anyway, I kept lurking there, just to see if Taylor's brother would give some new information and he finally let out something interesting.
Well, read more and take your own conclusions here.

Personally, I cannot say that I look forward to seeing much more of Oliver. Taylor Handley has been great in this role but the whole storyline bores me.Well, Marissa does at least. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited PiPaS ]

* Ana *
Old 01-22-2004, 04:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

*confused now*

I thought he'd kill himself and maybe take Marissa with him - okay that won't happen-sadly.

Though if he will stay around-not just as an angel watching over Marissa-I guess his gun won't do its right work and he will just be led to another mental institution. Well I say its only fair that Oliver comes back, hell they want to bring Anna back so why not Oliver-both are just there so I must admit-I prefer Oliver 1000 times over Anna -can't stand character/actress and Oliver is even cool to watch because face it - much better actor than Samaire will ever be!

but whatever - we get Summer/Seth holy hotness-why think about MarissaBot and her creepy stalker

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
Old 01-22-2004, 05:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

How can he come back if we already know that he dies?
Old 01-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by aquarius83:
<STRONG>How can he come back if we already know that he dies?</STRONG>
yeah that's what i'm thinking!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 01-22-2004, 05:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Off to my night class (bleh) but can someone post that to Fraz at Fanbolt and see if we get any other word? She's the one that said he would die and she's pretty accurate, 'cept when it came to Anna/Seth sex.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:52 PM
Extreme Fan

oliver is coming back?!?!?!?! NNNOOOO!!!!! i was so happy when i thought he killed himself...that made me sound bad. maybe its like a ghost thing.
Old 01-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for posting those n e r b l e! Damn, Ben and Adam are total hotness. So is Rachel.

Ok, so Taylor Handley signed on for more episodes? That's kinda odd, but I guess we never knew for certain if he killed himself when he shot himself. Interesting. Except not.

"Can't look this good without drinking." -Simon Gallup
Closed Thread   Post New Thread