Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2004, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

i feel sorry for anna though too. it's not like she schemed or anything. it was kinda like seth chose her. he could have not kissed her on new years.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by _kwyjibo_:
<STRONG>lleykian, have i told you how much i love you lately? well if i havent, I FREAKIN LOVE YOU! I've been sitting here for like an hour and half waiting for some of my good friends up north to give me something to chew till tomorrow morning when i watch the ep! bless you sweet lleykian [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

by the way, what was the little "moment" that s/s share exactly?? and how does summer break up with this danny boy? and why is she looking at seth talk to anna or ...??

i'm just trying to get visuals here..</STRONG>

Stop you're making me blush. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] It's okay I understand your need to know. Basically after Seth more or less knows that Summer was talking about him so much to Danny he comes up to her in the hall at school and asks her how's she's been. They somehow start talking about Danny and then she complains that at first he was funny but now it's just too "big". It's kind of funny she uses that word because Seth's main complaint for most of the episode about Danny is that his humour is just "big". I guess meaning it's just loud and not really funny at all. Anyway as Summer says that, Danny calls to her down the hall and proceeds to be humping and smacking a guy. She looks on positively mortified and Seth seems slightly amused. They start talking again and she says that sadly she thought Danny was one of the nice ones but obviously she's meant to end up bitter and alone. Seth tells her that's not true and around that time Anna shows up. They start talking about meeting for lunch and what they'll do later, etc. The camera focuses on Summer's face, while she's leaning against her locker watching them. Anna says she'll see Seth later and for some odd reason he pats her on the head. Anyway he goes back to talking to Summer and he says he has to go, she says the same, they do the longing stare thing at each other and he walks away, with her watching. She leaves and turns to look at him one more time. The thing is it was hard to catch bits of what they were saying because Adam was mumbling as usual and Rachel seemed to have caught the disease and was muffling bits of her words too. Anyway it was a really well done moment by both. Hope that helped you. Btw, how cool was it that Summer also spoke about Captain Oats to Danny? Too cute.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:39 PM
Passionate Fan

lleykian you are a goddess. I enjoyed reading your summary of the episode. And "red-hot chino blood" ...How hot does that sound? *swoon* *clears throat* sorry.. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 10:39 PM
Extreme Fan

...okay after i read that...just one big AW. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
Old 01-19-2004, 10:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Ohh, that S/S moments sounds good. Can't wait to see it [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 10:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BrendaBarrett:
<STRONG>Ohh, that S/S moments sounds good. Can't wait to see it [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Of course. And as always it could've of probably been a better longer moment if Anna didn't arrive. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 11:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I DLed the episode and just watched it. When Seth and Summer are talking after Anna leaves she says she has to go "ice big funny guy" (dump Danny) and he says "Well ff you are ever feeling too lonely or bitter I TiVo'd some Daily Shows..I know Jon Stewarts no Leno but.." and she looks at him and says "Thanks." Its really kind of sad in a cute way. They have total chemistry in that scene.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
Old 01-19-2004, 11:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Aw, that's funny. Adam has said how much he loves the Daily Show with Jon Stewart! It's cool they worked that in there, i love how they do that. So far they've taken Adam's "saw Summer's soul when she fed a squirrel" and made that a classic moment. They've put in the actual convo mischa and adam had about liking punk "Avril Lavigne isn't punk." They put in death cab for Adam...the Russell Crowe thing for Ben....let Rachel wear her red earings...

...Josh Schwartz is a pushover. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2004, 12:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the recap lleykian!! Sounds good.

"Can't look this good without drinking." -Simon Gallup
Old 01-20-2004, 12:07 AM
Banned

lol. Indeed kwyjibo. Oh yeah I forgot about the Jon Stewart thing. See at some point in the show, Seth finds out that Danny watches Jay Leno, which in his words "explains so much." I don't think Jay'll appreciate that too much. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I have to confess that besides the mumbling, the other reason I had trouble following what Seth and Summer was saying is because I was studying their facial expressions and body language so much. Sick, I know. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 12:46 AM
Extreme Fan

no no, perfectly normal, i do the same [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] maybe to a non S/S fan..

Old 01-20-2004, 01:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

OK so it sounds like a pretty good episode. Yay! S/A heading for a break-up... although that's pretty quick... not that I'm complaining cuz I don't like S/A (no offense to S/A fans). It's just... really really fast.

That S/S moment sounds so cute. Can't wait to see it on Wednesday. I'd go downlaod it, but I'm on freaking dial-up and it'll take me forever and a day to finish.

Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
Old 01-20-2004, 09:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Gee, episode was well average scenes I liked were the ones with Summer(I heart her) and the Sandy/Seth conversation besides that it was just well "OC lately crap".

This whole M/R/O triangle or whatsoever its stupid because Marissa is just the top of naivness. Where does she live that she doesn't get Oliver's real intention?
Ryan did some stupid thing this episode but him punching again some guy was good because he was brought in as this 'bad-guy' and really when did he messed up the last time.
M/R breaking up - Oh God-I hope they did because this whole R/M thing got so boring after "The Heights.

S/A - I hate this character of Anna but Seth really needs to grow a backbone and tell her how he sees the thing between them. They just work as friend not as "friends with benefits". The whole same clothing thing got scary after like the yellow shirt/blue jacket but the scarf hit rock bottom.

Summer/Danny - too bad he was a bit over the top but I still liked that he had real interest in Summer and wanted Seth to lay it low next time. I mean this hyperventilating dude was probably not the real Danny he just tried too hard to be like Seth because Summer just talked about Seth/Captain Oats - well they would be cute if he lay low.

Summer/Seth - the locker scene - perfect,sparks allover. That's why I'm so in love iwth this couple and I actually thought we finally get a scene without Anna interrupting but guess its obvious that I don't live in OC [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Perfect scene were it was just obvious that both,esp. Seth still wants her but is just not ready to face it. I guess its just because Seth doesn't want to hurt Anna-he's Seth Cohen- but Dude you're playing with her and you hurt yourself and Summer - nobody is a winner if you don't come clean.

The Seth/Sandy scene about "Get yourself some funnier firends" priceless [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well so next episode is in two weeks,right?

Is this the one where Seth breaks it with Anna?
Oh well he really needs to break it - I starting to feel sorry for Anna because if I put myslef in her position I would be hurt.When did I started to feel sorry for a character I hate??!!!
Maybe I should tell myself that she wants it this way-she went to him on NYE thought she just gets what she looked for.
This face Seth made to Ryan after they all met in the hall-its his girlie sure she annoys him a bit but not a reason to make such a mimic gesture after her back - Seth grow up and by the way 'backbone' would be a good thing for you,too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Rachel Bilson kicks ass - the locker scene [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
Old 01-20-2004, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

If some one doesn't hate Marissa after last night episode, then something must be wrong with them. That girl gets on my nerves. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I can't believe she'd back up some guy she just met, over her boyfriend. She's soo stupid. I can't wait for Oliver to die now, and her to find out about everything because she deserves all bad things she gets now, for doing what she did. [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 03:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lleykian:
<STRONG>She looks on positively mortified and Seth seems slightly amused. They start talking again and she says that sadly she thought Danny was one of the nice ones but obviously she's meant to end up bitter and alone. Seth tells her that's not true and around that time Anna shows up. They start talking about meeting for lunch and what they'll do later, etc. The camera focuses on Summer's face, while she's leaning against her locker watching them. Anna says she'll see Seth later and for some odd reason he pats her on the head. Anyway he goes back to talking to Summer and he says he has to go, she says the same, they do the longing stare thing at each other and he walks away, with her watching. She leaves and turns to look at him one more time.</STRONG>
Summer saying that she's meant to end up alone and bitter is just soo sad. I feel so bad for her cuz she is just trying to move on but still can't without Seth(did u see her turn around and looked at Seth). She still has very strong feelings for him. That's probably why she chose to date Danny but he went to far.

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread