Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have a question. Summer and Seth didnt hook up in this episode. Seth was just jealous of Danny because he is dating Summer.
When will they exactly be together and realize that they are meant for each other??
Is it going to be in The Truth episode?? because after that its "the Heartbreak" and Seth and summer have sex in this epi. so something should happen in the Truth right? All i heard is that Oliver kills himself and Ryan saves Marissa. Im confused now. Someone help me!

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

They definetly wasted Anna as a character. I think they should have put it in better use because I mean, how is that interesting? wow, they just got together and they seemed so into each other and what? a month? later they are broken up? I know I'm a S/A supporter but I am also a S/S supporter. (I am only more of a S/A supporter because peoples negative comments on this topic irks me and irratates me so much. its like calm the eff down! its just a tv show!) but what I am trying to say is that it would have made the OC MUCH better if they waited until the end of the season or until March for this to happen. They need to give things more time! lol.

Is there any news as to when the First Season of the OC is going to be released? Maybe June seeing as most shows end in May...
Old 01-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Now I'm torn. It seems like Marissa treats Ryan like crap in this next episode that was on Monday . . . so I don't want them together because of her, but I still do!

At least I will be comforted by seeing Ryan smash Oliver's face in (even if he does not really smash it in . . . just let me dream).

Oh Oliver, you stupid, crazy bastard. He's mostly to blame but Marissa takes some of it too. Seriously, how dumb IS she? I was beginning to think she was a little slow after last week, but now it seems like she's fully BRAIN-DEAD. For not seeing through Oliver's lies, and for picking an INSANE DRUG ADDICT over a very, very hot boy who loves her and has put up with all her crap.

Also, I'm beginning to question why all these boys apparently want her.

*Ends Oliver rant* I apologize for that.

(Well. Not really.)

I think I may be sick when she comforts Oliver.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Old 01-20-2004, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

One side released today for #120 (episode 21). It's between Sandy and a guy who used to work with him as a public defender, Greg Hodes.

If it's typed up on TWoP, post a link...otherwise I'll do it later on Fanbolt.

There is no title on the side.

ETA: Sandy and Greg are at a golf course. Greg says that their side wins more now that Sandy left, Sandy says that's why he left, because he felt sorry for him. Greg is offering Sandy a deal on a client, Shaunnessy. Sandy says he's not his client, but he's very interested in the deal.

Greg says if he pleads guilty, they'll get him a lesser charge. Greg compares The Newport Group to Orange County's Enron. Greg threatens Sandy, if he interferes with the deal, he'll be dealt with. Greg criticizes Sandy, his morals and his dealings with Caleb. Sandy says "spoken like a man who's never been married"...and then he leaves.

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited ~ Chickie ~ ]
Old 01-21-2004, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Where is everyone today? I am looking forward to tonight's episode. Although I hate to see Oliver leave.
I pretty sure I'm the only person on this thread that likes Oliver but I think he's interesting. Eh!

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited dawsonandjo1 ]

Old 01-21-2004, 11:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Ledi*:
<STRONG>If some one doesn't hate Marissa after last night episode, then something must be wrong with them. That girl gets on my nerves. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I can't believe she'd back up some guy she just met, over her boyfriend. She's soo stupid. I can't wait for Oliver to die now, and her to find out about everything because she deserves all bad things she gets now, for doing what she did. [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I agree. At first I was like poor Marrissa she's going to be through alot.. Luke cheats on her, rents' getting divorced, she OD, now Oliver (a friend) will kill himself. *whew* that's alot on Marrissa, But now I want that to happen. Marrissa deserves it for being a dumbass. Since they have the little "break" in this episode, hopefully they're broken up for good. Ryan deserves better.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dawsonandjo1:
<STRONG>Where is everyone today? I am looking forward to tonight's episode. Although I hate to see Oliver leave.
I pretty sure I'm the only person on this thread that likes Oliver but I think he's interesting. Eh!

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited dawsonandjo1 ]</STRONG>
Oliver doesn't off himself until the next ep after tonight.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by aquarius83:
<STRONG>

Oliver doesn't off himself until the next ep after tonight.</STRONG>
Damn. His timing really sucks.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

I watch the O.C. on closed captioning so I'll tell you guys what Seth and Summer murmur if the closed captioning guy was able to catch it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 01:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Luke..and..Julie...have..sex...
How come I feel like the only person paying attention to that sentence in the opening of this thread?
Who else remembers making comments about the two of them during the first few episodes of this show?

Anyway, tonight's ep is up on BT so I'm off to download it.

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited calcium_yeah ]
Old 01-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

okay I've gota a question for you all. When Marissa finally gets a clue why does she return to the pyscho/liars penthouse!

*marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 01-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~SpikesLilAngel~*:
<STRONG>okay I've gota a question for you all. When Marissa finally gets a clue why does she return to the pyscho/liars penthouse!
</STRONG>
because marissa's an idiot.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Kay *:
<STRONG>because marissa's an idiot.</STRONG>
Ditto
Old 01-21-2004, 05:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

When is Anna and Seth going to break up?? I've seen this episode already and they didnt break up. I need to know when.

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ Chickie ~:
<STRONG>One side released today for #120 (episode 21). It's between Sandy and a guy who used to work with him as a public defender, Greg Hodes.
</STRONG>
Do you have the script?If so, I suppose there is no other scene on it,right? I would try to get them but if all there is is this scene between Sandy and the public defender,I am not thaaat interested. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

* Ana *
Closed Thread   Post New Thread