Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 01Bee:
<STRONG>When is Anna and Seth going to break up?? I've seen this episode already and they didnt break up. I need to know when.</STRONG>
I think the speculation now is that they break up in the next epsiode, The Truth. I'm guessing because of the title. Seth wull tell Anna the truth, that he loves Summer immensely and that he cannot live one more second without her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Or somethin'.

"Can't look this good without drinking." -Simon Gallup
Old 01-21-2004, 08:25 PM
Banned

I know this is personal opinion and I'm sure persons might not agree after seeing the episode; but re-watching that moment with Seth and Summer and Anna showing up; honestly makes me think that from that moment Seth realized he didn't want to be with Anna anymore. I don't know, it's just the way he treated Anna in that moment, with the head-patting and such, almost delicately but more like a friend than girlfriend. It's like it's become a matter of how to tell her; because let's face it, we all know Seth Cohen doesn't do confrontational very well. Especially if it calls for him to be the *bad guy*.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

fox has released some promo pics for the truth. when i get home i'll post them here.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

The promos for The Truth look really good. It'd be better if we didn't have to wait three weeks to see it, though.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:16 PM
New Fan

im just watching the O.C. for the second time, cuz its on now. and i just wanted to say how much i really liked luke. i know he wasnt in it that much but when he was laughing at danny's jokes, it was just hilarious. also, i love how he is on ryan's side.

another thing, i felt really bad for danny. he super liked summer and just wanted to make her laugh. And... at the beginning summer really thought he was funny. it wasnt til seth told him he wasnt big enough that he got obnoxious. just kinda feel for him. Although, i am a hug S/S shipper and i did enjoy that locker scene. ok, just wanted to comment.
michelle
Old 01-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by n e r b l e:
<STRONG>fox has released some promo pics for the truth. when i get home i'll post them here.</STRONG>
Yay! Any Seth/Summer?

About the new preview. It' scenes from both The Turth and The Heartbreak. Theresa is in the previews and she appears in the Heartbreak.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:09 PM
New Fan

As all of you know, show usually go for half the year, either with fall through late spring, or spring to late fall. Not anymore, well, at least for FOX.

"Fox reaped success with last summer's launch of its steamy new drama "The O.C.," which has become one of the few bright spots on its current schedule.

"Berman said Fox has been veering away from a traditional programming cycle for the past two years, initiating development and production of new shows sooner in the calendar than was once the norm.

"Starting this year, Fox will roll out scripted new shows as early as June that are on par with the prime-time fare normally premiering in September, Berman said. "That is a huge change in the way business is done in Hollywood, and I believe the audience will come around to it," she said."

This may not seem related to The O.C., but think about it. Now, instead of waiting half a year for new episodes, we will get them in increments, 4 episodes here, 5 there, 3 there...
Good news or bad news? You decide.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BrendaBarrett:
<STRONG>

Yay! Any Seth/Summer?

About the new preview. It' scenes from both The Turth and The Heartbreak. Theresa is in the previews and she appears in the Heartbreak.</STRONG>
Theresa was in that preview? huh? I didn't see her. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 10:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CarlyCorinthos:
<STRONG>

Theresa was in that preview? huh? I didn't see her. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, she was in the car that Ryan gets in while Marissa looks on.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:31 PM
New Fan

hi,
okay i just saw the previews for the ep in three weeks. i know this is the spoiler board and we already pretty much knew all of what they showed for previews, but it was great to actually see it. the whole seth/summer with the sex thing was funny to see on tv, the clips of it they showed. And, im so so so glad that theresa was there and that marissa was looking on. that was just great for me because she has been treating ryan so horribly. ok, well, i just wanted to comment on the previews. three weeks is a long time.
michelle
Old 01-21-2004, 11:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PiPaS:
<STRONG>Do you have the script?If so, I suppose there is no other scene on it,right? I would try to get them but if all there is is this scene between Sandy and the public defender,I am not thaaat interested. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's it, just the 3 page scene with Sandy and Greg Hodes. There isn't even a title on the thing, no scene afterward but no indication at all that it's the end of the act.

It makes me think that some of the head honchos at the show/Fox are picking up on the fact that scripts are being put up on the net...

Can't wait to see the pics [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol, I jsut wanted to post to say I love the title.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-22-2004, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

i suck cause it took me so long, but here they are...

Old 01-22-2004, 04:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the pics nerble.Summer looks so cute :surprise,surprise:!

Anyway, is there any kind soul out there who can describe the preview for the next couple of episodes?That is all I am getting in two weeks,so... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

* Ana *
Old 01-22-2004, 08:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lleykian:
<STRONG>I know this is personal opinion and I'm sure persons might not agree after seeing the episode; but re-watching that moment with Seth and Summer and Anna showing up; honestly makes me think that from that moment Seth realized he didn't want to be with Anna anymore. I don't know, it's just the way he treated Anna in that moment, with the head-patting and such, almost delicately but more like a friend than girlfriend. It's like it's become a matter of how to tell her; because let's face it, we all know Seth Cohen doesn't do confrontational very well. Especially if it calls for him to be the *bad guy*.</STRONG>
I have to agree with your opinion. Seth's was making comments about Anna throughout the episode that points to his figuring out that they are better off as friends. The scene with him and Summer just iced the cake.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread