Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, I could rant too, but it's been done, so ITA everybody. All I can say is, I can't wait for the longing glances that'll actually lead somewhere. (like to Summer's bedroom... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 02-03-2004, 03:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ewww. I am not looking forward to this Luke and Julie thing. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Banned

I think Seth and Summer are together by the end of The Truth. I figure he goes to her after things end with Anna. Most likely the bedroom scene when she jumps him is towards the end of the episode. That's how they lead into the sex in the Valentine episode which is the next week; because when they'll pick up, they'll be sort of together.

Okay in terms of Anna being the one to step aside and persons being bothered by her gracious "sacrifice". Personally I don't know how much of a "sacrifice" and a "martyr" you are when your boyfriend is making it CLEAR in many ways he's interested in the other girl. A "sacrifice" would have been if Anna had stepped aside when she just came back and Seth was still clear on who he wanted. THAT would have been a sacrifice; this isn't. This; to me anyway, sounds more like a girl trying to save some bit of pride. One other spoiler I read talked about her reaching her boiling point over Seth and Summer's flirting (I think); so basically Seth really isn't doing too good a job of hiding this. I mean it's kind of the reason Sandy smacks him upside the head. More than her supposed "sacrifice", what I'm a little bothered by is the possibility that Seth and Summer are gonna come out looking completely like bad guys, inconsiderate of perfect, sweet Anna's feelings. That said, I'm waiting to see the episode (which lucky me getting CTV, that'll be Monday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )before I really judge any of the characters. I mean these promos and episode descriptions and such CAN be misleading. Take the one about Seth being jealous of Danny. Okay at the end he did delibrately sabotage the guy but the idea given was Seth was practically going spare over Summer being with someone and that just wasn't the case. Seth was just confused by everyone else's being impressed with Danny and it's not like we could blame him. That guy was lame.
Old 02-03-2004, 09:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

*sacrifice* - Okay, Josh Schwartz -We need to talk - ever since I can remember I posted on this thread that I don't want to see 'big ol Anna' sacrificing her relationship with Seth so the couple to be Summer/Seth can be together! Where the hell have you been when I wrote this??? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Well I just hope Seth makes it *really,I mean *really* obvious that he doesn't want to be with Anna so we don't have to pity her - well I'm not going to before that happens -Hell freezes over!

Okay I will just trust the writers that they will make it look good but you know what this whole *sacrificing* thing will be forgotten when Summer/Seth kiss in the episode,who cares about Anna when I have S/S lovin going on [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh and the new spoilers sound so good-I think the OC is back on track after some boring episodes.

Oh and Samaire/Anna is leaving in Ep22 well thats what Kristin on EOnline said, they're draggin it out far too long - just send her away and I can sing my "Good Farewell to Hell" song

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
Old 02-03-2004, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't think S/S are together at the end of The Truth because the ep description for The Heartbreak says they take their "friendship" to a new level. If they were together, I think it would say relationship. Plus the TV Tome spoilers about them not being together yet might be for The Heartbreak.
Old 02-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] isn't it time for a new thread?

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I kno we should definitely start thinking of a new title.

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
Old 02-03-2004, 03:36 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by emm11:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] isn't it time for a new thread?</STRONG>
Hmm. I think so. Hee.

I'll start the new thread and bring over the compilation from the opening post. If anything needs to be added, somebody can just tell me and I'll edit my post.