Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2014, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
This is why I'm going to keep suggesting they lock the core six in a house for an entire episode, lol, and no one else gets shown.
I would be 1000% ok with that... how about more than one episode? and anyone else has to be voted back on the show
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
I would be 1000% ok with that... how about more than one episode? and anyone else has to be voted back on the show
Ooh! That should be their next gimmick, fans get to decide who gets to stay on the show and who gets voted off! Screw live performances, I want voting power!
Old 09-30-2014, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Ooh! That should be their next gimmick, fans get to decide who gets to stay on the show and who gets voted off! Screw live performances, I want voting power!
we're just taking their DWTS gimmick to the next level
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-30-2014, 09:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
There is entirely too much Luke in the On Location for tomorrow
I know and what In the Hell!

I guess, we'll find out, how it plays out, but, what is the point of this tour storyline?

Are Will and,Deacon still on the tour?. Is Rayna visiting much? I'm great with anything thatkeeps Luke and Rayna apart, but I'm having a hard time imagining
this tour being any great storytelling?
Old 10-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi86 (View Post)
Hough recently had to play double duty as he will appear on an upcoming episode of "Nashville." Creator Callie Khouri and star Connie Britton were spotted in the ballroom Sept. 29 to not only support Hough, but to film Rayna Jaymes' "Dancing With the Stars" debut.

Although Hough is sworn to secrecy about his role as Noah West, an actor involved in the Patsy Cline biopic Juliette Barnes is gunning for. He was able to tease the storyline for Zap2it and a handful of other journalists after Monday's (Sept. 29) "DWTS" taping saying West is involved in some "drama" having to do with a "triangle" which basically means a love triangle to us. Hough says the only definite is Hayden Panettiere's character "falls into (his) arms in a dramatic way." Whether is Juliette Barnes or possibly Juliette as Cline is unknown.

Hough had nothing but positive things to say about his short experience on the show and working with pregnant Panettiere, saying, "The whole cast and crew was really welcoming. Everyone was so nice, kind and sweet. Hayden was so incredible to work with. I get really protective over pregnant women, but she's still rockin'. She's just amazing."
2 points. First Juliette collapsing into west's arms. A possibility could be that medical equipment pic we saw a week or so ago. Maybe Juliette keels over, west catches her, she goes to hospital and her pregnancy is discovered. Next point. Juliette involved in a love triangle. I don't believe that will play out like it looks. I reckon Juliette is hopelessly devoted to Avery and vice versa. They only need to get on the same page of the hymn book. Of course that could take a while.

Last edited by drop kick; 10-01-2014 at 02:52 AM
Old 10-01-2014, 05:48 AM
New Fan

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2014/10/nas...ing-at-deacon/
Old 10-01-2014, 06:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Such a powerful scene.

"Because you're too pathetic to do anything about it." Wow. Maddie.
"Fantasy is over. That's it. Let it go."

It's interesting that Maddie is angry about Rayna's choice and she lashes out at both Teddy and Deacon but not Rayna herself.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
Such a powerful scene.

"Because you're too pathetic to do anything about it." Wow. Maddie.
"Fantasy is over. That's it. Let it go."

It's interesting that Maddie is angry about Rayna's choice and she lashes out at both Teddy and Deacon but not Rayna herself.
Very. This is a dad willing to fight for his family. No trashing!

But Maddie is definitely feeling pain. I wonder if Rayna has talked to the girls AT ALL about this and how it affects them. And if not, why not?
Old 10-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh wow. Calling him pathetic is rough. Though I get her wanting her mom and dad together it's not really her business.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop kick (View Post)
2 points. First Juliette collapsing into west's arms. A possibility could be that medical equipment pic we saw a week or so ago. Maybe Juliette keels over, west catches her, she goes to hospital and her pregnancy is discovered. Next point. Juliette involved in a love triangle. I don't believe that will play out like it looks. I reckon Juliette is hopelessly devoted to Avery and vice versa. They only need to get on the same page of the hymn book. Of course that could take a while.
Could be medical or the way I see it too is in the sense that she's breaking down from her break up with Avery and Derek is there to catch her before she falls you know.. Like he's there for her when she has no one else and as for the triangle part he didn't say its a love triangle or anything like that I think he comes into a situation that's pretty tough right now and he will become a very good friend to Juliette and Avery might assume it's more then just friendship so it becomes a sort of triangle.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, in context, I still don't like it. Maddie is a teenager. By definition, she's a disrespectful little punk. He had every right to tell her this was none of her business and she can't speak to him that way- he should not have told her what he did, the way he did. I don't think it was malicious, but I do think it highlights him as an extremely inexperienced parent who has no idea how to handle a teenager.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Yeah, in context, I still don't like it. Maddie is a teenager. By definition, she's a disrespectful little punk. He had every right to tell her this was none of her business and she can't speak to him that way- he should not have told her what he did, the way he did. I don't think it was malicious, but I do think it highlights him as an extremely inexperienced parent who has no idea how to handle a teenager.
Exactly plus Maddie wants to spend most of her time with him cuz he's not parenting type of person in her life. He lets her play her music and speak freely which is now starting to get out of hand.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maddie is a teenager. I get wanting to spend time with the parent whose more like a friend but its getting out of hand. I am not mad at Deacon he's only been her Dad for a year tops but I am hoping this is a wake up call to get some parenting books or talk to Rayna and Teddy
Old 10-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Yea, I can't really blame Deacon, because being a parent just fell into his lap about five minutes ago. But he definitely needs to start reaching out to Rayna and Teddy to start getting a handle on this.
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Closed Thread   Post New Thread