Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2014, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
avery and zoey is the money ship, sorry. lol. I will accept nothing less. they are the ~others. I'm here for that dynamic.

although teddy and zoey I might be able to do. I just still hold on to teddy/megan LOL.
Okay lol. I am not a song writer but I don't believe every song has to be someone. zoey could think the song was about an abstract idea or maybe about her. she knows Gunner writes love songs. Unless the song says "shiny blond hair" or "I love Scarlett" it wouldn't be a warning sign
Old 09-30-2014, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Okay lol. I am not a song writer but I don't believe every song has to be someone. zoey could think the song was about an abstract idea or maybe about her. she knows Gunner writes love songs. Unless the song says "shiny blond hair" or "I love Scarlett" it wouldn't be a warning sign
LOL I know I have a problem.

Well yeah, but I'm anticipating that Zoey actually walks in on them writing this song and them jumping apart nervously. That would not happen if it was not an intimate moment she was witnessing.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
avery and zoey is the money ship, sorry. lol.
Yeah the money ship to make me quit the show if it ever happen.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I believe it would be the way Sg act when writing the song
Old 09-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Do we know for sure Zoey is leaving or is it only a guess ?
She's the only new character of season 2 I wish would stay (whether she's with Gunnar or not).
Old 09-30-2014, 02:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I might be the only one here but I think it's not necessarily about what the song says itself like Gunnar wrote a song for Scarlett doesn't matter what the words were about just the fact he wrote a song for her should have alarms set off in your head no? Like the song he wrote for her in the finale, he stayed up all night to write that song. I don't know but you guys but I'd find that a little off.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
Do we know for sure Zoey is leaving or is it only a guess ?
She's the only new character of season 2 I wish would stay (whether she's with Gunnar or not).
No we don't but normally when a couple break up the person goes away. And she only really has Scarlett and Gunnar so would only make sense plus as far as I know she's not a series regular this season?
Old 09-30-2014, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
If I were Zoey, I'd have a REAL hard time believing that a song my boyfriend wrote with his ex, who he just all but carjacked her to convince her to stay in town, was really about me, though.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh right she was suspicious about car jacking I still believe Zoe is worried about their behavior when rehearsing or the way they look at each other while song writing
Old 09-30-2014, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I also think you can't look at his behavior in the past handful of episodes as if each is completely isolated from the other. In isolation, fine, Zoey can look past how upset he was when she broke down and the song he wrote for her, or in isolation she can look past the carjacking, or MAYBE in isolation she could TRY to convince herself he's really writing that new song about her (although that one is stretching it to its breaking point, I think), but when you put all those things together, Gunnar is basically screaming at her that he's not over Scarlett. I have ZERO horse in this race, lol. I don't think Sam and Clare are devoid of chemistry but I do think it's the most tame of the main three pairings (D/R, J/A, and S/G), and I don't particularly like Scarlett. If S/G never got back together, it wouldn't diminish my enjoyment of the show in the slightest. But he is not over her. That is plain as day to me, and it's going to be painful watching Zoey try to stick her head in the sand to convince herself otherwise.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Liz your right.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

LOL megabuzz and Kristin sure have the same topic today but at least Megabuzz is more on the money wording Wise

Is Juliette really pregnant on Nashville? And if so, will she keep the baby? — Destiny
Oh, she's definitely pregnant and she's got a pretty good idea of who the father is (not that she plans on sharing that information any time soon). Whether she'll actually embrace motherhood is another story. In fact, she'll consider terminating the pregnancy — at least until some new and unexpected information comes to light.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:58 PM
Loyal Fan

OLC for Wednesday 10/1:

Quote:
08:30am - REPORT to LOCATION #3: Production Stages (you will be shuttled to the airport set from this location! DO NOT go straight to the airport!! You MUST report to Location #3 to get your wardrobe approved or handed out. DO NOT BE LATE or you will miss the airport shuttle!)
AIRPORT EMPLOYEES
AIRPORT SKYCAPS
PILOT
CUSTOMS EMPLOYEES
LIMO DRIVERS with signs
FLIGHT ATTENDANTS
MILITARY TYPES
LUKE's ENTOURAGE
LUKE's PERSONAL SECURITY

09:15am - REPORT to LOCATION #3: Production Stages (you will be shuttled to the airport set from this location! DO NOT go straight to the airport!! DO NOT BE LATE or you will miss the airport shuttle!)
STANDINS (Jeanie D, Diana S., Jason B., Keith S.)

09:30am - REPORT to LOCATION #1: BNA International Airport
LUKE's DRIVER
AIRPORT GREETER
MUSICIAN TYPES
MUSICIANs FAMILY MEMBERS
AIRPORT/AIRPLANE PASSENGERS

2:00pm - REPORT to LOCATION #2: Hermitage Cafe
CAFE / HERMITAGE CAFE CUSTOMERS
CAFE / HERMITAGE CAFE CUSTOMERS with Cars

3:00pm - REPORT to LOCATION #3: Production Stages
BLUEBIRD CAFE BARTENDER
BLUEBIRD CAFE COOK
BLUEBIRD CAFE SOUND TECHS
BLUEBIRD CAFE WAITRESSES
BLUEBIRD CAFE HOSTESS
BLUEBIRD CAFE AUDIENCE/PATRONS
Old 09-30-2014, 06:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellieW (View Post)
OLC for Wednesday 10/1:
So more Luke as usual. When is this guy leaving the show already?
Old 09-30-2014, 06:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hough recently had to play double duty as he will appear on an upcoming episode of "Nashville." Creator Callie Khouri and star Connie Britton were spotted in the ballroom Sept. 29 to not only support Hough, but to film Rayna Jaymes' "Dancing With the Stars" debut.

Although Hough is sworn to secrecy about his role as Noah West, an actor involved in the Patsy Cline biopic Juliette Barnes is gunning for. He was able to tease the storyline for Zap2it and a handful of other journalists after Monday's (Sept. 29) "DWTS" taping saying West is involved in some "drama" having to do with a "triangle" which basically means a love triangle to us. Hough says the only definite is Hayden Panettiere's character "falls into (his) arms in a dramatic way." Whether is Juliette Barnes or possibly Juliette as Cline is unknown.

Hough had nothing but positive things to say about his short experience on the show and working with pregnant Panettiere, saying, "The whole cast and crew was really welcoming. Everyone was so nice, kind and sweet. Hayden was so incredible to work with. I get really protective over pregnant women, but she's still rockin'. She's just amazing."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread