Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2014, 12:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't actually mind Laura tho, it's clear she's a total fan girl which is pretty cute. All of my hate is reserved for the sucking void of charisma that is Luke Wheeler, with a momentary eye roll at Layla when I notice she's still on the show. I'll reserve annoyance until it becomes the Sadie show in the same way we have the Luke Wheeler show now and then I will rage.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Laura Benanti was already on twitter sarcastically talking about her screentime for tonight....
LAWD! She's trying to take over. All I know about her is that everything she touches gets cancelled. Just our luck.
Quote:
I don't actually mind Laura tho, it's clear she's a total fan girl which is pretty cute. All of my hate is reserved for the sucking void of charisma that is Luke Wheeler, with a momentary eye roll at Layla when I notice she's still on the show. I'll reserve annoyance until it becomes the Sadie show in the same way we have the Luke Wheeler show now and then I will rage.
Take a look at her Twitter account and take into consideration how much Callie falls in love with the wrong actors on this show, she will be Luke/Will 2.0, wait for it. She has been shooting most of her scenes with Connie so apart from that "opening up to Rayna" scene in 304, I don't know if we'll get much Rayna and Juliette if Sadie's around, stealing screen time away from the 2 leads.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Conceptually I don't have an issue with Sadie. Rayna needs other artists on her label and also a friend. And we haven't heard anything about Sadie causing drama yet. So if she stays a fairly minor character with a purpose I won't mind. If she starts taking over the show she can gtfo (and take Luke with her)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Conceptually I don't have an issue with Sadie. Rayna needs other artists on her label and also a friend. And we haven't heard anything about Sadie causing drama yet. So if she stays a fairly minor character with a purpose I won't mind. If she starts taking over the show she can gtfo (and take Luke with her)
I'd much rather they would have kept Tandy then, she was a good supportive character and had a good relationship with Rayna. Sadie screams shady to me, especially if she has a 10 episode arc. So if something happens between them, Rayna will not only lose her sister but also a new friend and an artist.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
I'd much rather they would have kept Tandy then, she was a good supportive character and had a good relationship with Rayna. Sadie screams shady to me, especially if she has a 10 episode arc. So if something happens between them, Rayna will not only lose her sister but also a new friend and an artist.
I'd rather have Tandy for Rayna to talk to too. But H65 still needs artists. And Rayna needs to do something to build her label unlike last season which largely consisted of Scarlett hand holding. After 10 episodes Sadie can go off on tour or something off screen. Then maybe pop up briefly every once in a while.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I was watching The Good Wife the other day and Laura Benanti had a very small part in one of the episodes. That's the only thing I've ever seen her in and she was truly mediocre, I hope we don't get stuck with her for more then 10 episodes or I will rage. We already have bad acting with Aubrey
I didn't think she was medicore. She wasn't as ambiguous/creepy as Sweeney's previous girlfriend (Morena Baccarin was so good in that role earlier in the series), but she was ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Same here.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is why Nashville is insane: everything is either/or with them. Tandy or Sadie? Deacon or Luke? They have so many extra characters that there's not enough time to explore anything in depth with the main characters yet both of their lead characters have no friends. And yet don't interact with each other that much either. I can't put my finger on it, but the relationship dynamics on this show are so weird.
I'll reserve judgement on Sadie for a few eps. Rayna needs a friend and somebody on her label, and Laura Benanti doesn't wreck my head at the moment so it's all good for now.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I still say Juliette needs an actual friend.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

She does. She'd be an awesome friend if she ever let her guard down and trusted someone. It'd be nice for for her to have someone who wasn't Avery or Glen to have her back as well.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

On Location for Friday

Quote:
*EXTRAS*:
CONSTRUCTION WORKERS & CONTRACTORS: male, all ethnicities, age range 21-50, should be blue collar types who look like construction workers and should have basic knowledge of tools & how to use them (*please specify any construction experience when submitting)

HIGHWAY 65 EMPLOYEES: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 20-35, hip, stylish

CATERING EMPLOYEES: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 23-50, clean-cut, conservative

CAFE CUSTOMERS with cars: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 20-60, conservative, MUST have a vehicle that is not red,white,black (*please specify year/make/model/color when submitting)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
I didn't think she was medicore. She wasn't as ambiguous/creepy as Sweeney's previous girlfriend (Morena Baccarin was so good in that role earlier in the series), but she was ok.
She was bad, imo. It doesn't help her that everyone on that show is so good at what they do. Morena was flawless.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Chris & Aubrey's song from next week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo0gCOmJiX0
Old 10-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

My favorite Chris duet so far, which means a lot cause I don't care for Aubrey's solos so yeah
Old 10-01-2014, 08:28 PM
Passionate Fan

New sneak peek involving Luke and promo:

Sneak Peek: Trouble in Paradise? Videos | Nashville TV - ABC.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkAy...ature=youtu.be

So happy Debra is writing 3.11
Old 10-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Is that the last one before the break or is 3.10 the last one?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread