Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)
I didn't watch Everwood, someone decode?
The actual endings for the two main couples were really rushed. And they ended up together, even though every ep leading up to the finale had the couples pretty much going on much longer journies to be together again.

I think, though, that that's referring to the two endings Everwood had planned. One that was less rushed, and more cliff hangery for if they were renewed, and the actual endings that aired were very final, very rushed endings.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

They shot two different endings for Everwood because they didn't know if it was coming back or not.

ETA: What Katie said.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I didn't watch Everwood, someone decode?
I took it to mean that L/L won't reconcile until the last two minutes of the last episode (ala Amy/Ephram). Ugh.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaobella (View Post)
Andy proposed to Nina=Luke will propose to Lorelai. My spec.
That's what I'm thinking too. Everwood also filmed 2 endings, so that could be another reference.

Andy & Nina got engaged, whereas the other couple, Amy/Ephram, made their declarations of love: "I just want to be with you...I love you...You're the one". It could be that way for LL, one ending is solid declarations, the other ending is Luke's moment.

Just makes me wonder if they do the Everwood plan all the way, wouldn't see the reuniting until 7.22.

ETA-or what everyone else said, lol

*sigh* now I need to watch the final scenes of Everwood
Old 03-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Ugh. Thanks for the descriptions all, I'm not really sure how I feel about any of these options anymore.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genuinelorelai (View Post)
That's what I'm thinking too. Everwood also filmed 2 endings, so that could be another reference.

Andy & Nina got engaged, whereas the other couple, Amy/Ephram, made their declarations of love: "I just want to be with you...I love you...You're the one". It could be that way for LL, one ending is solid declarations, the other ending is Luke's moment.

Just makes me wonder if they do the Everwood plan all the way, wouldn't see the reuniting until 7.22.

ETA-or what everyone else said, lol

*sigh* now I need to watch the final scenes of Everwood
So the most we'll get for L/L if this is the end is a proposal.

Not enough.

avi by go clo
Old 03-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)
Ugh. Thanks for the descriptions all, I'm not really sure how I feel about any of these options anymore.
It doesn't really change any of my expectations for the last few eps, anyways. It's not like I've ever expected anything besides a last minute reunion. And also, it would make the most sense to have two endings filmed anyways. One a bit more final, where we know where LL are heading in their lives. And another ending in which they're just starting to get back together, so that the conclusion of that is wrapped up in the hypothetical season 8.
Elite Fan

People, its not gonna be EXACTLY like Everwood. Its just doing the Everwood idea of having different endings in case it does end.
Master Fan

An Everwood ending ?? Oh joy.....thanks for wasting a whole year DR.....
Old 03-29-2007, 08:21 PM
nst
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Not enough.
nope not enough

I have never seen everwood but I did rewatch A different world tonight the one where Whitley was supposed to marry the Senator and Dwayne came and asked her to marry him and they did all in the space of a minute and it was romantic and sweet and I bet gg could be the same although in a different world we did get another year of them being married so not a good example
Old 03-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Not enough.
Oh, I dunno. It's as much--or more--than most 'ships get.

And I think we should hold off on freaking out on the "Everwood" bit until we know more, since we still don't have much detail.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roswellcharmed_2000 (View Post)
People, its not gonna be EXACTLY like Everwood. Its just doing the Everwood idea of having different endings in case it does end.
And if it is the series finale, I still think the most they will do is a proposal. How in the world could they pull off a wedding? In the last fifteen minutes, Luke propose, Lorelai says yes, sews herself a beautiful wedding dress, Miss Patty and Babette organize a huge townie wedding and Kirk oversees the ceremony?

Make that the last five minutes if the rest of the show sews up Lorelai and Emily, Lorelai and Richard, Luke and April, Rory and Her Career,Sookie giving birth to her third child and Lorelai selling the Inn and retiring. Did I miss something? Oh yeah...don't forget, the stick turns blue.

avi by go clo
Old 03-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

But it would have been nice to actually SEE it....not just imagine how it will be for LL......
Old 03-29-2007, 08:31 PM
nst
Loyal Fan

Quote:
And if it is the series finale, I still think the most they will do is a proposal. How in the world could they pull off a wedding? In the last fifteen minutes, Luke propose, Lorelai says yes, sews herself a beautiful wedding dress, Miss Patty and Babette organize a huge townie wedding and Kirk oversees the ceremony?

Make that the last five minutes if the rest of the show sews up Lorelai and Emily, Lorelai and Richard, Luke and April, Rory and Her Career,Sookie giving birth to her third child and Lorelai selling the Inn and retiring. Did I miss something? Oh yeah...don't forget, the stick turns blue.
and we bury DSR in the backyard
Old 03-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is it giving too much away by saying the Everwood comment comes strait from the source and not me so maybe it's two endings being shot, maybe it's just a feeling or there is more to it, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hey when is Ausiello gonna break the proposal spoiler news. he's not around for the best part of the week, maybe he left something in the vodcast?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread