Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2007, 02:51 PM
Passionate Fan

From TV.com

It's the annual Stars Hollow Spring Fling. Lorelai and Michel are busy welcoming new guests at the inn. Michel is irritated by the cheerfulness of the visitors. Rory is on a train back from Providence. April gives Luke a bracelet. Later, Lorelai, Logan, Rory and Michel, along with some tourists, go to Spring Fling in a bus rented by the Inn. At the event, some Inn guests are skeptical about a maze made out of hay. One kid is especially not that excited because no one will chase him or shoot him with water guns as he goes through the maze. Logan goes through the maze with the kid. Luke and Lorelei come to a turning point and are said to apologize for how they have been treating each other.

link

Avi by PollyGreen

LJ
Old 03-29-2007, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
That was the first scene were I thought an I love would come out of Lorelai's mouth. I was sitting on the edge of the couch and then: What did you put in the lamb chops But those shoulders made up for it
Then the call interrupted it! Well maybe there will be less of that if we get a Rorylite season 8?

I'm all for more of L&L making out on movie nights

iheartvodka on TWoP went on a studio tour, nothing much new apart from another report that the doll house being back next to the stairs and is okay.

ETA - tazzded I think that's just a re-cap of spoilers on tv.com.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks CineFille for bringing that over. We will be pleased I like the sound of that.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow that "episode description" sounds familiar.... Just take all spoilers mix them together and there you go... I think we can write the descriptions for epi 19 already, or?!

It's just like riding a bike: After her car is broken Lorelai is riding a bike. Finally she will go into Luke's diner for the first time again, under the watchfull eyes of the town inhabitants, and she asks Luke to go car shopping with her. Although awkward the trip wil find it's end in a fight. Meanwhile Paris breaks up with her boyfriend Doyle and then regrets it later and Jackson will spend the night at Lorelai's to escape the pregnant Sookie

There you go....
tumblr

Last edited by AkaranafeatMeeko; 03-29-2007 at 03:57 PM
Old 03-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Seriously where is that description? I'm not really patient.

KB
Old 03-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkaranafeatMeeko (View Post)
Wow that "episode description" sounds familiar.... Just take all spoilers mix them together and there you go... I think we can write the descriptions for epi 19 already, or?!

It's just like riding a bike: After her car is broken Lorelai is riding a bike. Finally she will go into Luke's diner for the first time again, under the watchfull eyes of the town inhabitants, and she asks Luke to go car shopping with her. Although awkward the trip wil find it's end in a fight. Meanwhile Paris breaks up with her byofriend Logan nd then regrets it later and Jackson will spend the night at Lorelai's to escape the pregnant Sookie

There you go....
To be fair, that is all they did. That isn't the official description.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Paris' boyfriend is Doyle, not Logan - just a nitpick re: that episode description....

As to SP and his hair - I think he looks good whatever he does with it - I don't care about balding - it looks pretty darn good on a lot of men. I hope when it is really necessary, SP will embrace his baldness and be okay with it - I'll always admire the jawline, eyes and smile regardless of how much hair is on his head.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:42 PM
glo
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmorrow (View Post)
Paris' boyfriend is Doyle, not Logan - just a nitpick re: that episode description....

As to SP and his hair - I think he looks good whatever he does with it - I don't care about balding - it looks pretty darn good on a lot of men. I hope when it is really necessary, SP will embrace his baldness and be okay with it - I'll always admire the jawline, eyes and smile regardless of how much hair is on his head.

I totally agree. I also like him with a some 4 o'clock shadow!
Old 03-29-2007, 03:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmorrow (View Post)
Jeez, did I write Logan?! Oh my.. I should go to bed an really get some sleep
tumblr
Old 03-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkaranafeatMeeko (View Post)
Jeez, did I write Logan?! Oh my.. I should go to bed an really get some sleep
I'm right there with you. I hope we do get the description!

Night all!

KB
Old 03-29-2007, 04:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Everytime I try to refresh this page it says it can't open the website/the operation has been aborted. But if I go through the main page, it works. Anyone have a clue why?
Old 03-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Total Fan

It's been weird all day but it seems to be better now.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ashley (View Post)
Everytime I try to refresh this page it says it can't open the website/the operation has been aborted. But if I go through the main page, it works. Anyone have a clue why?

Lucky you!
It shows "DB Errors" to me the whole day and only got to the thread once in a while
Old 03-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's hasn't been happening to me, but I know it's been happening to others. Maybe it's a browser thing?
Old 03-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
that happened twice to me too today Tara. I switched to Firefox (I was on IE) and now it is fine.