Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2007, 06:35 AM
Addicted Fan

i noticed the food that Luke has also, though I'm not sure if he brings it with him originially, or he picks it up when he's running errands for Emily 'cause there's another scene in the promo with him 'arriving' at the hospital without any bags.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Cappu!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very early I have this weeks transcript up Gilmore Girls - Transcript 143

Night all...
Old 02-02-2007, 06:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)
i noticed the food that Luke has also, though I'm not sure if he brings it with him originially, or he picks it up when he's running errands for Emily 'cause there's another scene in the promo with him 'arriving' at the hospital without any bags.
I think it's when he comes back after running Emily's errands. When the nurse shows him Lorelai, he doesn't seem to carry anything.

KB
Old 02-02-2007, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmmmm .... must go watch again.

It's funny, I've got so in the habit of not watching promos at all, or barely scanning them once ... I thought we'd seen him arrive without the food once, too. But maybe one shots zoomed in more and didn't show the bags?

Or they could be different takes? I think we've seen DC's that used different takes from what ended up on the show? Not sure, but maybe someone else knows, since I've been averting my eyes and turning my head away so much, for months now, lol.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I thought that too, originally, but after I watched the promo for like the 20th time it looks like he does have some of the bags on the side of him, he's just standing in front of the Luke's bag so we can't see it, when the nurse is pointing him towards Lorelai. I think Lorelai sees him, walks over to him, which would be the scene that we see all three bags (and has the same woman, and clock as the first scene), and then they go over towards where ever, talk about Richard, then he offers to do anything he can.

wow, so ep. 15 is actually Chriss-less? how did I not notice that last night?
Old 02-02-2007, 06:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaso (View Post)
I think it's when he comes back after running Emily's errands. When the nurse shows him Lorelai, he doesn't seem to carry anything.
I think it's obviously taken from 2 different moments, like you noticed.

I think he'll get to the hospital offering his help. Then he'll go running errands and finally, knowing his girls eating habits he'll bring good coffee and food.

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance, because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
It's so much fun to play around with it I need to find something new to mock once Chris is in Fiji
Nah... Keep mocking Chris. He deserves it! I really can't wait to see what he says when he comes back after his 3 days long hissy fit. And to see him get kicked to the curb Buh bye Chris. Have fun in Fiji!
Old 02-02-2007, 07:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredidtheanvilsgo? (View Post)
Nah... Keep mocking Chris. He deserves it! I really can't wait to see what he says when he comes back after his 3 days long hissy fit. And to see him get kicked to the curb Buh bye Chris. Have fun in Fiji!
Oh the mocking will be back at the end of season when he comes back for Rory's graduation He can take all the nice family pictures and see first hand what a happy family and a couple in love really looks like

"Lor I spent the last three days and my money on booze and women in Atlantic City because there I was No.1 for everybody. Even for the guy in the restroom who hands you a towel."
Old 02-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf123 (View Post)
Thanks for the thread, Mots. Do you sleep in between them these days? lol.

We finally made .... Chris-less time is here.

Yep, it feels good to be 12 again. lol.
Oh caf, I so love that smiley!
Old 02-02-2007, 07:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

If he isn't in 15, when is he going to pop up again? I am betting right about the time Lorelai and Luke are actually somewhat comfortable in their friendship. (Because if he signed for 3 episodes, that leaves 2 episodes for him to be in.) Maybe the graduation stuff will actually cover more than one episode?
Old 02-02-2007, 07:18 AM
Addicted Fan

or we can glimpse the back of his head getting into the moving van? and that could count as a whole ep!
Old 02-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Oh the mocking will be back at the end of season when he comes back for Rory's graduation He can take all the nice family pictures and see first hand what a happy family and a couple in love really looks like

"Lor I spent the last three days and my money on booze and women in Atlantic City because there I was No.1 for everybody. Even for the guy in the restroom who hands you a towel."
Hee! Or "Lor.. I know you still have feelings for him but I will wait for you forever. We're right."
"Chris.. Not a chance. We were never right and never will be. So take your flat screen and pink shirt and get out. The door is open and the van is ready!"
Old 02-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

see? Chris inspires you

I think he is in 7.15 briefly - I hope it'll be brief - gettin' his stuff on the van and leaving.

If he has 2 more eps after that I think one will be Rory's graduation. And maybe one prior to that - or after - since we know (was it a real spoiler? was it an Ausiello's spoiler ? or was it a spec?) that Chris will probably drag the divorce aroud a little, just to annoy Luke and Lorelai. I wouldn't be surprised.

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance, because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoutforawalk (View Post)
If he isn't in 15, when is he going to pop up again? I am betting right about the time Lorelai and Luke are actually somewhat comfortable in their friendship. (Because if he signed for 3 episodes, that leaves 2 episodes for him to be in.) Maybe the graduation stuff will actually cover more than one episode?
Maybe, maybe not. I don't remember actual confirmation that he signed for 3 eps. If he did, then he'll probably just show up one day trying to get Lorelai back and cause LL to go another step back. But I hope that they just signed him for maybe two eps, or only decided to use two eps of his extension.

So, no sally struthers listed in ep. 15? Does that actually mean anything, since she also wasn't listed in the ep. description for 7.01 nor 7.09, but we know she was in those eps. I just can't wait to see the news get around town.