Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2007, 07:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
Maybe, maybe not. I don't remember actual confirmation that he signed for 3 eps. If he did, then he'll probably just show up one day trying to get Lorelai back and cause LL to go another step back. But I hope that they just signed him for maybe two eps, or only decided to use two eps of his extension.
I think we had plenty of DS for this season - and for the rest of our lives

I'm still wondering about the rumor he was going to drag the divorce around for a while. Did I dream all that stuff? Was it a spec? I cannot remember.

Oh and Cappuccino...I had to edit this out.

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance, because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.

Last edited by elduccia; 02-03-2007 at 03:59 AM
Old 02-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elduccia (View Post)

I'm still wondering about the rumor he was going to drag the divorce around for a while. Did I dream all that stuff? Was it a spec? I cannot remember.

Oh and Cappuccino has your shipping the Ta/Rory fling anything to do with annoying some very sensitive - I'd say humorousless - Sophies?
I remember something about that. That he wasn't gonna give up easily?? something to that effect I think...
Old 02-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I have a feeling we won't see him in 7.15 - only the van; or we may just hear about the van from Babette. He's not listed as being in the episode.

I'm wondering why he needs a van at all. It looks like the furniture is all Lorelai's - he may have some boxes but I didn't see anything big that wasn't there before. And, really, if he takes the flatscreen - how pathetic is that. It's not like he's not a zillionaire - as he keeps telling her.

Maybe the next episode he will be in will about their "divorce" - I'm still hoping they learn at that point that it wasn't legal all along - which would be an appropriate revelation given how unbelievable the whole thing seemed. That way, no delay in getting rid of him. That's my wish.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
"Lor I spent the last three days and my money on booze and women in Atlantic City because there I was No.1 for everybody. Even for the guy in the restroom who hands you a towel."

Ok - now I now that Chris inspires you!!
Old 02-02-2007, 07:36 AM
nst
Loyal Fan

Oh, I'd love that. Anybody else miss "sex on his brain" Luke? It can't be only me.

where are those scenes

is the bra one?
Old 02-02-2007, 07:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst (View Post)
Oh, I'd love that. Anybody else miss "sex on his brain" Luke? It can't be only me.
No it's not.

Did we go through this subject yesterday with peachypepp? Boy I'm not sure Luke has sex on his brain.
But we most certantly do have sex on our brain. And with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst (View Post)
is the bra one?
bra? which bra? *checks under her shirt if anything is missing*

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance, because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Oh and Cappuccino has your shipping the Ta/Rory fling anything to do with annoying some very sensitive - I'd say humorousless - Sophies?

Last edited by peachypeep; 02-02-2007 at 04:43 PM
Old 02-02-2007, 08:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea-Bee (View Post)

Ok - now I now that Chris inspires you!!
Honestly the guy is so much fun especially the way they portray him this season. Either something is seriously wrong with me or I'm the only one getting Rosie's humor The second half of season 6 was so depressing and this season - I have so much fun so far although we are watching the LC show. I don't even understand why Rosie moved the show back into the drama category

Quote:
Taking the 5th.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachypeep (View Post)

I actually do like R&L, but so many of the fans are , plus they hate Luke , my favorite character on GG.

I love R&L too, but I won't get offended if someone supports the TA SL.

I won't get offended even if someone says something against Luke or Lorelai.
I just won't read their posts and move on

I mean, it's just tv.

I just suggested a title for the MT but it was rejected because "it wasn't neutral".

I find this JJ thread a lot more funny

Old 02-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachypeep (View Post)

I actually do like R&L, but so many of the fans are , plus they hate Luke , my favorite character on GG.
Heh. I never got the Luke hate. Especially calling him abusive and having an anger problem. CRAZY!

We'll see sex Luke again soon I'm sure.. Motel room? Come on it's gotta be for L/L. I'll keep thinking that until I hear otherwise!!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

I love R&L too, but I won't get offended if someone supports the TA SL.

I won't get offended even if someone says something against Luke or Lorelai.
I just won't read their posts and move on

I mean, it's just tv.

I just suggested a title for the MT but it was rejected because "it wasn't neutral".

True - in both points!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredidtheanvilsgo? (View Post)

Motel room? Come on it's gotta be for L/L. I'll keep thinking that until I hear otherwise!!

We can dream, can't we?

Old 02-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It sure is.....on the MT you get beaten up when you have a mind of your own....
Old 02-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyCerts (View Post)
It sure is.....on the MT you get beaten up when you have a mind of your own....
Yes this urge for neutraility it's weird.

Could my title suggestion (You gotta love that mini-van: brings Chris away drops in Mitchum) sound really offensive? And to whom? I was a way of saying both JJ and Sophies are going to be happy this time.

Anywho, I won't bother arguing about it on the MT. I read spoiler, I post there and enjoy Cappuccino's talent here on the JJ thread.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Is it possible that the hotel/motel room is actually for Christopher? If he's no longer living with Lorelai and is unsure of what his next move will be, maybe he's staying in some fancy hotel for the time being. I would expect that there will be some phone calls between Lorelai and Christopher while they are sorting out their divorce, so perhaps Christopher's scenes will be from the hotel. Maybe he went back to France or something.

Just some thoughts.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread