View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 07:20 AM
elduccia
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
Oh the mocking will be back at the end of season when he comes back for Rory's graduation He can take all the nice family pictures and see first hand what a happy family and a couple in love really looks like

"Lor I spent the last three days and my money on booze and women in Atlantic City because there I was No.1 for everybody. Even for the guy in the restroom who hands you a towel."

see? Chris inspires you

I think he is in 7.15 briefly - I hope it'll be brief - gettin' his stuff on the van and leaving.

If he has 2 more eps after that I think one will be Rory's graduation. And maybe one prior to that - or after - since we know (was it a real spoiler? was it an Ausiello's spoiler ? or was it a spec?) that Chris will probably drag the divorce aroud a little, just to annoy Luke and Lorelai. I wouldn't be surprised.

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance, because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.