Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

GG S&S #1023: Someone needs to school these spoiler peeps on what a spoiler is!

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

3.01: Untitled
Writer: Unknown
Director: Unknown

Casting Call for 3.01
- Dan is at a polo club
- Chuck brings a model home
- Serena is followed by paparazzi
- A Fourth of July scene is somewhere in the episode
-Serena and Carter go to a party together

- Casting for Bree Buckley: Recurring. Fun, sexy blonde. Irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with Nate. Bree is the product of a conservative Southern family, but she'll turn her back on their politics. Four-episode arc. Played by Joanna Garcia
- Nacho Figueras has a cameo as himself at the Greenwich Polo Club

- Videos: No One Puts Blair Waldorf In A Corner, Leighton And Ed Walking To Set, CN Confront Each Other, Serena And The Prince, Serena's Dress and Carter's Caress , Chuck and Blair Hold Hands Part Two
-Monday June 29, 2009: Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick admire a Red Ferrari that Chase's character "Nate" has just recieved from Ed's character "Chuck."

- Dan, Rufus and Serena film a scene with the papaparazzi
- Dan, Jenny, and Eric get out of a limo and have their pics taken by papparazzi. Serena gets out of a second limo and is harassed by the paps.
- Serena and Carter get into a mini-argument and her strap falls down.

3.02: Full Blue (unconfirmed)

Casting Call for 3.02
- Chuck gets interviewed about Bass Industries
- Dan gets invited to a writers' club
- Blair hosts a dorm party
- Chuck proposes a new business deal
- Serena is on her way to Brown

- Script excerpt here. Dan/Georgie/Vanessa. Courtesy of Ariana.

- Videos: SB Say Bye For Now, CB Blow Kisses, That's Money, Honey

- A girl from TWOP says she saw the end of the script:
Chuck and Blair are together and happy (possibly make up after a fight)
Vanessa calls Dan to talk about Scott.
Dan and Georgie wake up the morning after sexy time and kiss.

- A girl from Dirtyandbritish tries to lipread CB kissing:
According to her, Blair is complaining about Georgie being her roommate.
Chuck says it won't be a problem if she spends the night with him.
They discuss lingerie, and Blair tells him not to work too late because he won't want to miss this.

3.03: Untitled

3.04: Untitled

Casting Call for 3.04
- Jenny will have to deal with a backstabbing Mean Girls ringleader named Celeste and her ****ty second-in-command, Carmen. There will also be the weakest link, Jane.
- There will be a story line with a publicist and movie mogul. Someone's getting into acting...

- Per Ausiello, Hilary Duff joining for a multi episode arc. Playing Olivia Burke, a movie star who wants a normal college experience and rooms with Vanessa.
From E!:]Inside sources tell us exclusively that Duff's character Olivia is a movie star who just wants to live a simple peasant girl's life at college and date a simple unfamous guy. Lucky for her then that Dan doesn't know who she is and that he wants to hook up with her. Yep, not only are Dan and Serena all permanently broken up, but Dan is stepping out on Serena with this new girl Olivia.

According to Korbi:

- There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
- CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin said what?:

-Georgina will have an unexpected roommate and love interest
- Chuck and Blair won't have a threesome, but will have a ton of sexcapades. Including white-hot angry sex.
- Olivia likes that Dan doesn't recognize her movie stardom.
- Serena and Carter will try to make a go of it.
- Jenny will go up against the mean girls defending her kingdom.

- Scott will be at the forefront for awhile and Georgina will have a full arc.
- Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi
- Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
- CB won't be breaking up anytime soon
- Dan and Serena will be less like lovers and more like siblings next season.
- DS will have their own separate sl for awhile but they might go back to DS in the future

Ausiello scoops:
- Chuck and Blair will try some pretty unorthodox methods to combat the seven-week itch (to keep the relationship alive)
- One of the boys isn't going to college (hmmm... I will say Chuck)
- Blair will have a hard enough time adjusting to college as is, but Georgie will make Blair miserable in 3.02
- Vanessa has a romance with someone she met briefly at the end of the season 2 finale
- Dan is a "participatint" in a controversial hook up at the beginning of season 3
- Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
- While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
- Serena will be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.
- Joanna Garcia is Nate's new GF - Bree Buckley
- Hilary Duff to join Gossip Girl - Olivia

Interviews:
- According to Leighton Meester, Chuck and Blair will be very comedic, sexy, and naughty in the first few episodes of season 3.
- According to Michelle Trachtenberg, Georgie's a maneater who will be eating one of our three main men in particular.
- According to People, someone turns out to not be who they say they are.
- Also, Joanna Garcia says that Nate and Bree have a bit of a Romeo & Juliet love story.
- MICKEY: Serena will be wooed by a Prince among Men.
- According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.

- Schwartz did say that Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) would remain at the forefront of the show.
"We get that that [relationship] works for people," Schwartz said with a laugh.
- MICKEY: Speaking with TVGuide.com at the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina's plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living — gasp! — in an NYU dorm, with the little people! Including possibly both G. and V.! (Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair.")
- MICKEY: Blake Lively told us: "Serena's thrown for this huge loop," she says. "There are a lot of things she's going to find out about her mother and about her background." In other words, Serena will not be heading to Providence in the fall... but she might not be in New York either.

Magazines and Websites:

- Nothing so far

Old 07-28-2009, 08:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the thread....congrats!

Where in heck are they filming today anyway?

- A Midsummer Night's Dream
Old 07-28-2009, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

New Thread! Thank you, Rhona! And congrats to opening your first thread!

And I agree with everyone who has said that CN is dead to them. RIP CN bromance
Old 07-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyloveschuck (View Post)
Thanks for the thread....congrats!

Where in heck are they filming today anyway?
TFTNT

I think they might be in studio since there is no news.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

tftnt!! congrats on your first time!!!

bringing this over:

unfortunately the CN bromance is done for me.. but we obviously know they are still buddies because of the car situation..

I rewatched the eppies i wanted to watch of the 2nd half of season 2 and I was proud of chuck for standing up to Nate when Nate showed him the apartment... the comment " why don't you just pee on her" as in the territory situation.

I don't see how chuck and nate can be friends again after what they have both done to each other...
xoxo maggie
Old 07-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks! I'm so proud of my brain! It's not as useless as I thought

I don't know about filming When it comes to that, I'm still pretty stoopid. I just wait for people to bring info and then pass it off as my own lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blair4eva (View Post)
unfortunately the CN bromance is done for me.. but we obviously know they are still buddies because of the car situation..

I rewatched the eppies i wanted to watch of the 2nd half of season 2 and I was proud of chuck for standing up to Nate when Nate showed him the apartment... the comment " why don't you just pee on her" as in the territory situation.

I don't see how chuck and nate can be friends again after what they have both done to each other...
Maggie! Psst, it's me, Rhona And ITA bb. I'm past the point where I can buy them as buds but oh well, it seems like the show will continue with it.

Anja Thanks bbs
Old 07-28-2009, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

No filming pics today?

CN seem like they don't even like each other, how am I supposed to take their "friendship" serious?

Rhona, bb, you're welcome
Old 07-28-2009, 09:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oh I think C still does like N. It's N that leaves me lost. Like in the apartment scene - C looked hurt more than pissed I thought. Like 'how could he turn on me so quickly?' But he shouldn't have been surprised IMO because of how quickly N had turned on him throughout the year, when B wasn't even involved. If we'd had some kind of hint that it was all still leftover hurt/distrust from the C/B hookup in S1 that might have gone some way to explaining it - not excusing it but explaining it - but we never got anything like that. He ran hot and cold with C all year but IMO, C was the same loyal bud he always was to N
Old 07-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

WORD to this title!!! Give us something.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbogast (View Post)
Thanks! I'm so proud of my brain! It's not as useless as I thought

I don't know about filming When it comes to that, I'm still pretty stoopid. I just wait for people to bring info and then pass it off as my own lol.

Maggie! Psst, it's me, Rhona And ITA bb. I'm past the point where I can buy them as buds but oh well, it seems like the show will continue with it.

Anja Thanks bbs
rhona!!!! why is everyone going all incognito on me!!!! first nadia ( Queen Bee) and now you!!

how have you been bb???
xoxo maggie
Old 07-28-2009, 09:12 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread Rhona! Congrats bb!
Old 07-28-2009, 09:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair4eva (View Post)
rhona!!!! why is everyone going all incognito on me!!!! first nadia ( Queen Bee) and now you!!

how have you been bb???
I'm all proud I opened a thread! Did you see? I did that *puffs out chest* And if you all think I'll shutup about that you're crazy! I did it Hows you bb?

Hee, thanks Jasmin

Mirellaaaa!!!! My bb Check out who opened the thread! That was me!!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm lame and still want to see CN, lol. But it would help a lot if I could see Nate really care about Chuck. Stick up for him or something, since we know he's probably not going to apologize for the past.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Aw, hun, , you did great!
Old 07-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbogast (View Post)
I'm all proud I opened a thread! Did you see? I did that *puffs out chest* And if you all think I'll shutup about that you're crazy! I did it Hows you bb?

Hee, thanks Jasmin

Mirellaaaa!!!! My bb Check out who opened the thread! That was me!!!!

i remember how nervous i was for my first thread!!! it is all downhill from here!!
xoxo maggie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread