Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2009, 08:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Word Daniela But I've reconciled myself to the fact that the writers will never give the kind of attention I need to the C/N bromance for me to forgive N his actions (or even understand them a lot of the time) so to me, N is just what he is. I neither like nor hate him anymore. I'm past hatred or annoyance and I'm indifferent to him now, which is both good and bad. But that's what the writers have done with their shoddy writing for C/N. He's just there now for me. Unless he starts in with the same behaviour in which case I might get mad again but right now? Couldn't really care less Which is sad
Old 07-28-2009, 08:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbogast (View Post)
Word Daniela But I've reconciled myself to the fact that the writers will never give the kind of attention I need to the C/N bromance for me to forgive N his actions (or even understand them a lot of the time) so to me, N is just what he is. I neither like nor hate him anymore. I'm past hatred or annoyance and I'm indifferent to him now, which is both good and bad. But that's what the writers have done with their shoddy writing for C/N. He's just there now for me. Unless he starts in with the same behaviour in which case I might get mad again but right now? Couldn't really care less Which is sad
It's sad because I loved the CN friendship from Season 1 and early Season 2. It was funny and Nate looked up to Chuck. Now Nate's just walking around like a chicken with its head cut off, complete aimless. He doesn't know what he wants...whether it's a goal or a woman. I just hope the writers forget the OMFG moments and really develop his character because otherwise I'll just FF his scenes or use the restroom whenever he's on.

- A Midsummer Night's Dream
Old 07-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/gg-s-s-1.../#post37757659

New thread! And I opened it! I lost my thread virginity! Where's Dana? She'd be so proud
Old 07-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

unfortunately the CN bromance is done for me.. but we obviously know they are still buddies because of the car situation..

I rewatched the eppies i wanted to watch of the 2nd half of season 2 and I was proud of chuck for standing up to Nate when Nate showed him the apartment... the comment " why don't you just pee on her" as in the territory situation.

I don't see how chuck and nate can be friends again after what they have both done to each other...
xoxo maggie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread