Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2009, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
they made that friendship before mysterious and the necklace like wishing to know more about them before.But this season they living with out eachothers when the weren't plaing the game annoys me is like they don't know howto bereal friends if they aren't together so that kind of scares me a lot because when they broke up there is a possibility of not friendship real frienship .I lovethat love-hate thinghy going on but not at the point to go there.i miss in a way 1x07 before hook up friendship that interaction that was nice .It was for me even better then..
they gone dirty it is cool but i just don't like the weird way they arenow..i mean they aren'tweird just different ...
whatdo uthink?
I agree. I am afraid if they break up they wont even be able to be friends as they were before. I think that is the key to their relationship, having a lot of sex while being great friends. The writers crapped heavily on that aspect of them this season. I don't want this to change and in season 3 I wont them to be devious and fun together, doing scheming and whatno. I don't want them to become a typical teen couple so I am afraid since Josh has proven to be an incompetent writer.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

I ship couples that have been through wayyyy worse stuff (Sawyer/Kate, Pablo/Marizza and more) so C/B is like nothing compared to them
Old 07-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

I just find that C/B are messed and are too alike (thats what i dont really like), to be in long-term stable relationship with each other to make it work, one of them will probably destroy the other
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 07-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Does anyone think the fact that CB are so popular was the fail of season 2? If Josh wasn't so dependant on CB and found a new couple that people could go nuts on, he wouldn't have exploited them the way he did in season 2.
I'm with you here. I think that he took too many chances with them. I think that he already knew that CB were going to be together at the end of the season but since they keep extending the show, they also extended the angst CB had. It was also ridic because at some point, there really was no obstacles anymore....but they just keep adding more stuff just to prolong it.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I agree. I am afraid if they break up they wont even be able to be friends as they were before. I think that is the key to their relationship, having a lot of sex while being great friends. The writers crapped heavily on that aspect of them this season. I don't want this to change and in season 3 I wont them to be devious and fun together, doing scheming and whatno. I don't want them to become a typical teen couple so I am afraid since Josh has proven to be an incompetent writer.
I agree here....I posted this yesterday...I want the evil scheming element to still be present and I wouldn't mind them taking someone down...someone in the cast preferably. And not the lame Poppy take down...something really delicious and OMFG EVIL!

- A Midsummer Night's Dream
Old 07-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Does anyone think the fact that CB are so popular was the fail of season 2? If Josh wasn't so dependant on CB and found a new couple that people could go nuts on, he wouldn't have exploited them the way he did in season 2. That's why I am afraid of season 3, he still has no couple other than CB where people are this obsessed He wont let them be happy for an extended period of time if this is the case because who is going to carry the angst on the show?
:
I think the original plan is season 1 CB hook up
season 2 angst
season 3 CB as a couple

Otherwise the circle/chase from episode 1 to 25 doesn't make any sense...
They really want season 3 to be something entirely different.
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
I just find that C/B are messed and are too alike (thats what i dont really like), to be in long-term stable relationship with each other to make it work, one of them will probably destroy the other
Really? I find that their similarities is what they have working for them. They know how the other feels. They don't have to pretend their somebody they are not. They know what the deal is.

They're both intense ppl for sure. But if you pair them with any other ppl, they'd eat them alive for sure.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

yes but i want cbbekindofsummer seth in away of little time but cool and pass the obstaclesasacouple without pulling:olivers...guys who take care of the grass("jardinero"..??)..half sibling cousin ...lesbian crushes...guys that do surf and fall in the meantime they are dating people...volchock's bad boys who kill people in car crashes....neightboods fromchino that get pregnant and that have bad boyfrinds who hits their engaged...mothers that eff.. with ex-childboyfriends...
Quote:
agreeagain
i really get the growing process but ionly saw reagressionand as an excuseto win time and long more gg ..like oh they mess up but they arelearning...
butnoit is anexcuse
Old 07-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm with you here. I think that he took too many chances with them. I think that he already knew that CB were going to be together at the end of the season but since they keep extending the show, they also extended the angst CB had. It was also ridic because at some point, there really was no obstacles anymore....but they just keep adding more stuff just to prolong it.
Exactly. He just kept adding more stuff, lol. It was really unreasonable after 2x15 and seethrough. What was the point of Blair saying she would stand by him if she was gonna hook up with Nate afterwards? I sorta LOL-ed when Blair said Nate learned new moves in bed because she indirectly admitted he sucked in bed in season 1 (no surprises there).
Old 07-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

This was from the last page, but...

Quote:
CB look good but the fact that their overrated annoys me. I love them but I hate that everyone goes nuts about them and overlooks their flaws, lol. In season 1 they weren't so overrated though because CB was fun and it wasn't emo. Whatever crap Chuck dished out to Blair, she gave it back in an equal force. Now it's so unhealthy because Josh made Chuck to emo and Blair too desparate and I hate that Josh exposed that in season 2.
Word word word. I cannot agree with you more. There were so many times last season where I didn't even recognize their characters. I realize people love them, and I still do too, but I hate some of the excuses people make for the writing. There really isn't an excuse.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)
I think the original plan is season 1 CB hook up
season 2 angst
season 3 CB as a couple

Otherwise the circle/chase from episode 1 to 25 doesn't make any sense...
They really want season 3 to be something entirely different.
ITA
Old 07-28-2009, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree that Josh relied to heavily on CB to bring the drama in season 2, but it really didn't destroy them or the show for me. I loved season 2 and only 2.17 - 2.20 lacked something for me.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
I agree. I like CB now - sort of. But I think that they are TOO much alike that they won't be able to complement each other. I honestly don't know if they can be in a long-term relationship with each other. That's why I predict that they won't be endgame. I think the only endgame at the end of the show is SB.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think there is literally no way CB won't be endgame. The writers will make them last.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faythele (View Post)
That's why I predict that they won't be endgame. I think the only endgame at the end of the show is SB.
Only this show is all about relationships. Really, SB are the only ones who have friendship in this show. 95% of the other stuff is all about romantic relationships.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread