Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Banned

Hmm, I guess I am the only one who couldn't careless what happens this season? I think season 2 left me openminded to anything, even a D/G hook up. All the couples sucked last season and I foresee the same trend this season.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris_katsiki (View Post)
I still don't get how it's OMFG if they have already hooked up But I guess it will surprise people like sleeping with his teacher did. I remember people were saying "No it's so not him." or "He wouldn't be dumb to jeopardize his future." etc but the writers proved everyone wrong.
I don't either. The writers confuses me a lot of times. Half the time they don't make any sense.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Hmm, I guess I am the only one who couldn't careless what happens this season? I think season 2 left me openminded to anything, even a D/G hook up. All the couples sucked last season and I foresee the same trend this season.
Aw. Don't depress me.

I'm cautiously hopeful. But like you said, I don't really trust the writers.

CB looks good so far.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Banned

CB look good but the fact that their overrated annoys me. I love them but I hate that everyone goes nuts about them and overlooks their flaws, lol. In season 1 they weren't so overrated though because CB was fun and it wasn't emo. Whatever crap Chuck dished out to Blair, she gave it back in an equal force. Now it's so unhealthy because Josh made Chuck to emo and Blair too desparate and I hate that Josh exposed that in season 2.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
ada ita.. nothing can be worse to me than last season.. seriously... i was soo effing depressed.. that being said.. I am optomistic with all the CB kissy pics that at least part of it will be great for our ship...
xoxo maggie
Old 07-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbogast (View Post)
Nadia Did you see? I opened a thread Pat me on the back!

Iris, you think I don't know it's you rustling around outside my window at night? I'm wise to ya
*pats you on the back*
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 07-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Appropriate title. Did kristin and Ausiello seriously have the same non-spoiler?

Ada, I feel definitely a bit detached but so far it looks like they're making up for it. Maybe I can overlook what I didn't like in season 2...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
CB look good but the fact that their overrated annoys me. I love them but I hate that everyone goes nuts about them and overlooks their flaws, lol. In season 1 they weren't so overrated though because CB was fun and it wasn't emo. Whatever crap Chuck dished out to Blair, she gave it back in an equal force. Now it's so unhealthy because Josh made Chuck to emo and Blair too desparate and I hate that Josh exposed that in season 2.
I don't think CB fans overlook the couple's flaws at all, nor do they overlook the their crappy depiction in the 2nd half of Season 2. We're just trying to move on and enjoy what we're getting since we were cheated big time last season.

ETA: People are nuts about the CB of Season 1 and early Season 2. I don't think anyone was thrilled with what happened in the 2nd half of Season 2. And Chuck was emo because his father died. I expected him to be so. I am looking fwd to it being different this season though.

- A Midsummer Night's Dream
Old 07-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyloveschuck (View Post)
I don't think CB fans overlook the couple's flaws at all, nor do they overlook the their crappy depiction in the 2nd half of Season 2. We're just trying to move on and enjoy what we're getting since we were cheated big time last season.
IA with you.

I certainly have not overlook what they did to CB. Shoot, I criticize both of them. I'm just hoping that they return to that fun vibe they have.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

I guess it's all how far you look into it I don't need C/B to be a couple that would promote healthiness in rl (not that I think they're particularly unhealthy) because they're fictional. I mean I've shipped couples where rape was involved I would not do that in real life I didn't see C/B as too emo or desperate in S2 but I get it's all subjective. To me it was just exaggerated angst to prolong them getting together
Old 07-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverjasmin (View Post)
IA with you.

I certainly have not overlook what they did to CB. Shoot, I criticize both of them. I'm just hoping that they return to that fun vibe they have.
I think CB fans are pretty realistic when it comes to the couple. We're excited and going "nuts" now but we know that eventually drama will hit. We're not in any way delusional about it.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:05 AM
Banned

Does anyone think the fact that CB are so popular was the fail of season 2? If Josh wasn't so dependant on CB and found a new couple that people could go nuts on, he wouldn't have exploited them the way he did in season 2. That's why I am afraid of season 3, he still has no couple other than CB where people are this obsessed He wont let them be happy for an extended period of time if this is the case because who is going to carry the angst on the show?

Quote:
Ada, I feel definitely a bit detached but so far it looks like they're making up for it. Maybe I can overlook what I didn't like in season 2...
I'm hoping I can too
Old 07-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

actully i'm with you tv-fan189 .i really loved cb more because was like so less mess up .they made that friendship before mysterious and the necklace like wishing to know more about them before.But this season they living with out eachothers when the weren't plaing the game annoys me is like they don't know howto bereal friends if they aren't together so that kind of scares me a lot because when they broke up there is a possibility of not friendship real frienship .I lovethat love-hate thinghy going on but not at the point to go there.i miss in a way 1x07 before hook up friendship that interaction that was nice .It was for me even better then..
they gone dirty it is cool but i just don't like the weird way they arenow..i mean they aren'tweird just different ...
whatdo uthink?
i really didn't want that factor of emo cb was like toomuch ....really i miss b pre-strike i know u guys think it is te same but i don't think so
Old 07-28-2009, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)
Appropriate title. Did kristin and Ausiello seriously have the same non-spoiler?

char!!!!!!!!!!

where have you been?? i feel like I haven't seen you in ages!!! hows the weather in london town?? any better this time of year?
xoxo maggie
Old 07-28-2009, 10:09 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Does anyone think the fact that CB are so popular was the fail of season 2? If Josh wasn't so dependant on CB and found a new couple that people could go nuts on, he wouldn't have exploited them the way he did in season 2. That's why I am afraid of season 3, he still has no couple other than CB where people are this obsessed He wont let them be happy for an extended period of time if this is the case because who is going to carry the angst on the show?

I'm hoping I can too
He def exploited them and took it too far. I also think he wasn't too focused on GG because he was working on too many shows. The same thing happened with the OC. Hopefully this season will be different. I hope this season covers a bit more of Serena's daddy drama and I hope they give her something good.

It's a given that CB will have angst but I think it's clear that they're essential to the series' success and I can't see Josh messing with them too much. He'll basically follow the couple model of all the other shows (i.e. Felicity hopefully w/o the pregnancy).

Closed Thread   Post New Thread