Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

BL OTH S&S # 358: Only together can they mend their three damaged hearts.

This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Brooke & Lucas spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple.
If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the B/L one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-sick jag- & NikNak

The first BL spoiler thread opened April 12th, 2005 which was in the end of the second season and since then we have come a long way as we are now celebrating 300 threads of spoiler and speculations for this lovely couple. On our way we have reached several milestone threads that we've decided to celebrate and pay extra attention to so feel free to take a trip down memory lane and remember a few of these memorable threads.

#1 - Because a new beginning calls for a new thread!
Premiered on April 12th, 2005. {Link}

#50 - Because we will not settle for sloppy seconds!
Premiered on October 9th, 2006. {Link}

#100 - Prettiest thread. Hottest couple. Greatest fans. Oh, & crappiest spoilers!
Premiered on April 8th, 2007. {Link}

#150 - A Weight is Lifted On This Evening, I Give The Final Blow.
Premiered on June 15th, 2007. {Link}

#200 - Behind The Red Door New Beginnings Await.
Premiered on August 11th, 2007. {Link}

#300 - "Brooke & Lucas Forever." His Words Not Ours.
Premiered on December 11, 2007. {Link}

Mark Schwahn, May 2nd - '07
"I think basketball is the backdrop of this show, it’s sort of our home base. The show is never about basketball but I just think that that suit the brothers were in and it feels like that will still be a player if we jump ahead. As will the music storyline with Haley and Peyton, the fashion storyline with Brooke, because I feel like…you know, I have a room full of writers who see this as the chance to rewrite a pilot and rewrite a show with characters that the audience is familiar with. And while that’s certainly true, I do think that there has to be some certain familiarity with the world because you’re taking this big leap ahead. But I think the characters, they could have strayed and then certainly one or two of them will be ghastly different than who we knew them as in high school but there also has to be an anchor to the world. There has to be something that is familiar to the audience and I think that we’ll see that with some of the characters as well."

Sophia Bush, March, 17th - '08
"It's refreshing, and a little weird for all of us," adds Sophia Bush, who plays Brooke, "yet it feels completely normal and exciting. If we went from graduation to freshman year in college, I think we'd all be bored to death."
"I laid out what I thought had been going on for Brooke, emotionally," Bush says. "I took it to Mark, and we were on the same page."

June 7th - '07
"I'm home now, getting ready to go back to Wilmington in a few weeks to start season 5. It’s going to be really fun. We’ve got really interesting things coming up for this one so I think it will be even more fun than 4."

August 26th - '07
"S5 is jumping 4 years ahead after we’ve all gotten out of College. So it’s very interesting. It’s a bit of a puzzle for everybody to put together and have to figure out why everyone is where they are. I believe we start airing in January but we’re already well in filming the season. The only thing that I know is that my clothing line is going well, Brooke’s clothing line. So it’s really all the information I can give you without being accosted by my producers."

December - '07
"Brooke Davis has only had to take her clothes of once this season. I haven't kissed anybody, all year. For the record."

Your character in twenty years?
"I think that Brooke sort of dreams of continuing to have a career that is fulfilling but I think the thing that is gonna matter the most to her in 20 years is to have a family and a life. Because those are the things she really missed out on and I think you generally experience when someone has not had the most wonderful life at home that they really want to give that to their family and to their kids. I think that Brooke will be one of those women who end up being as good of a mom as a mogul."

Chad Michael Murray, March 17th - '08
Chad Michael Murray (Lucas) is relieved not to be playing a teenager anymore. "Before, Lucas was a whiny 17-year-old always looking for answers," Murray says. "He's still the same guy now, he's just more of a man."

June 12th - '07
"We're aging four years and I'm still four years older than my character. At this point, I know Lucas has put out a book. It's been semi-successful. Everybody's awaiting the release of his second book, but he's having a difficulty, kinda being honest with himself. And I think he needs to come back to Tree Hill and figure that out amongest his friends before he hurts anybody or does anything improper. That's my belief. And I know that he's now going to be the coach of the Ravens and he will mentor an 18 year old kid who's probably on the wrong side of the tracks. That's all I know right now, we start filiming on the 18th of July."

December - '07
Your character in twenty years?
"Lucas in 20 years will be a therapist in my humble opinion. His second book is going to fail miserably or it’s gonna open up the minds of everybody but what they are gonna realize is for the past 4 years or now 5 he just gonna sit and listen to peoples problem and then deals with them and says ‘how do you feel about that?’. He becomes a therapist."

without alcohol.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

"One Tree Hill" returns for season five with a special two-hour premiere on Tuesday, January 8 (8:00-10:00 p.m. ET). Subsequent episodes will take over the 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET timeslot beginning Tuesday, January 15, following an encore presentation of "Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants."

The fifth season will be unprecedented in the annals of television drama, as the show leaps forward four years. Season four ended as the young characters graduated high school and season five begins, post-college, four years later. Some of the characters have found success while others have failed. Some are the same, some are very different. And while their storylines will actively move forward, the show will also dip into the past, returning to incidents and events of the last four years, sometimes for a moment or a scene, other times for an entire episode.

Due to the fact of a midseason premiere we're going to be swamped with spoilers for the filmed episodes. We’ve already have a massive amount of pictures, sides/dialogues and other spoilers so we’ve decided to make an entirely livejournal called the Brucas League LJ dedicated to Brooke & Lucas spoilers and all other related material. If you can't find what you're looking for on this thread chances are you'll find it at our LJ.

OTH Promo - Are You Ready?
OTH Promo: Lucas Scott
OTH Promo: Brooke Davis

5.01 Sneek Peak Scene: Lucas Scott
5.01 Sneek Peak Scene: Brooke Davis

Fast Forward: Lucas Scott
Fast Foward: Brooke Davis
Fast Foward: New Faces

CW Connect: Sophia Bush Pt1
CW Connect: Sophia Bush Pt2

SOAPnet: Sophia Bush
SOAPnet: Chad Michael Murray

LP will reunite if we get the remaining episodes or a season six. Someone who is privy to the future of the show assured me of that just last week.
Credit: Curlyhead

It is confirmed. Victoria (formerly known as Lydia in the sides) who works for Brooke is also Brooke's mother.

Jackson Brundage has been cast as Jamie Scott as in NH's son and Lucas nephew/Godson and Brooke's Godson.

Daphne Zuniga has been cast as Lydia (according to the callsheet for 5.05 she is now named Victoria). She's doing five episodes as a "glamorous and intimidating" business exec who works with Brooke.

Michaela McManus has been cast as Lindsey. She'll be doing a multi-episode arc playing a "tough but kind" New York editor assigned to work on Lucas' novel.

Torrey DeVitto has been cast as Carrie. She will be hired as a nanny looking after Nathan and Haley's son, James.

Joe Manganiello has been cast as Owen, a bartender who works at Tric and seems to be a new love interest for Brooke.

Lisa Goldstein has been cast as Millicent, Brooke's assistant

Episode 5.12
"Hundred"
Written by: Mark Schwahn & Directed by: Les Butler
THE 100TH EPISODE OF ONE TREE HILL
On the very special 100th episode of “One Tree Hill,” it’s Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Lindsey’s (guest star Michaela McManus, “The Beautiful Lie”) wedding day and Peyton (Hilarie Burton) must choose whether to intervene or lose her true love forever. Nathan (James Lafferty) uses the occasion to attempt a reconciliation with Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti), and the recently paroled Dan (guest star Paul Johansson) shows up for the family reunion. Sophia Bush, Lee Norris and Antwon Tanner also star. Les Butler directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn

The BL scene is shorter than the one in the side. The scene in the episode will start with Brooke saying "It's a lot to process. I know. But now you know why I came home..."
The minister part is still in there. It flashbacks to the MINISTER talking but the camera is on BROOKE's face while he says those words in the backround "It's a mystery how we fall in love. Who we fall in love with." He continues with "Why we fall in love (and now the camera is back on Lucas/Lindsey) but we do". Then the vows start and the daydream of Peyton stopping the wedding plays out.
Credit: Anonymous source

It does flash to Brooke but she is looking at Luke at the altar right as she goes into the flashback.
Credit: Rebecca

Owen is off camping. Brooke is bummed that he couldn't make it to the wedding.

When Brooke is fixing Lindsey's wedding dress she daydreams of herself in the wedding dress.

In a BP scene Brooke tells Peyton she wants a baby and Peyton says "with me?" and Brooke says "no" but says "its the look Lucas gave me when I told him.

Lindsey will call LP "epic"

There is indeed a BK scene in 512. Karen goes to see Brooke at the store before the wedding. She says she wanted to see the old cafe and is very proud of Brooke. She does also ask how Peyton is holding up. Later in the scene Peyton shows up and so she also meet Karen.

Haley does indeed think that Lucas wrote the book about Peyton. Both Haley and Lindsey think that it's a love story. Lucas denies this of course. Haley tells Lucas not to show Lindsey the book.

Haley says that the book is about yearning and want. Luke says it's about a comet. She says not to show Lindsey the book and he is like, "I already did." Haley is like surprised. She wants to know what Lindsey thought, but Karen comes up before he can answer.

Lucas has a shirtless scene in 5.12. It's from the promo when LL are getting ready to make out and Lindsey tells him that his newest book is "romantic" and that it's "an epic love story."

Skills is the one with the plans to get LP married and not LL. He jokes about drugging Lindsey and putting Peyton in the wedding dress. He makes a Ross/Rachel reference.

Lucas and Haley are waiting at Tree Hill Marina for Lucas' mom, Lily, and Andy to dock his yacht.

That night, Karen visits her old cafe, amazed at the transformation, and finds Brooke Davis closing up shop.

A quick flashback reveals Brooke confessing a life changing secret to Lucas.

Wedding in progress, Jaime asks to be excused to use the restroom, and goes alone; a huge, near fatal mistake.

As the ceremony proceeds, Lindsey stops in the middle of vows as she has a critical revelation of Lucas. She leaves him at the alter to take some time alone.

With this, Jaime's long absence is noticed for the first time and a search ensues. A series of shocking events unfold, and as the wedding party breaks up and people descend upon the Scott household.
Credit: onetreehillfans.com

The BL scene about the baby was filmed. but an alternate scene was filmed too. I don't mean another BL scene was filmed. There is only one BL scene filmed and it's about the sperm. In the alternate scene filmed for Brooke's baby storyline Brooke is asking Mouth, and not Lucas, to give her a baby, because he is her best friend.
Credit: Manu

We are told that the last scene in the last episode will include all the cast members... and will have an interesting ending.
Credit: onetreehillfans.com

Lee/Sophia filmed a scene at COB. I don't know which date, but it was for 5.12
Credit: Curlyhead

Carrie kidnaps Jamie, but Dan saves him. Lindsey leaves Lucas at the altar.
Credit: MT

For the LL wedding Brooke is in a knee length purple strapless dress. Lucas is in a black suit with a white satan tie.
Credit: TSOneTreeHillz

Michaela wrapped filming yesterday (December 14th). She's gone for good.
Credit: ErinLovesOTH

The extra days were long and somewhat exciting. We started off by filming Haley walking down the isle as the maid of honor, next was Jamie as the ring bearer, Lily as the flower girl and finally Lindsey walked down the isle to “Here Comes the Bride”. We did various takes and angles of these people continuously making their way down the isle. Next we filmed the scene where Lindsey runs out of the church, and she does in fact run, and Haley runs out after her. Lucas stands there a little dumbfounded and looks quite hurt in his facial reaction. We also filmed the scene wear Peyton gets up and tells him she loves him and gives him the whole speech, the extra’s were asked to act surprised and then normal again when the camera pans back to Lucas b/c it is in fact a dream sequence.

We also filmed a scene where Peyton has a “dream” or it is considered a dream sequence. The extras were asked to stand right outside of the door to throw birdseed up in the air. I thought it would be Lucas and Lindsey of coarse but it happened to be Lucas and Peyton and Haley and Brooke both are there as Peyton’s bridesmaids in matching teal dresses. Peyton kisses Brooke on the cheek and her and Lucas ride away together. Hilarie also filmed a short scene where she just sat in her car outside of the church “thinking” this could be when this dream comes to light.

The sperm baby storyline starts in 512. I know the sperm thing is set to happen as in she asks him and we never hear Lucas's answer and its unresolved at the end like everything else. There is absolutely no closure in 512, it ends in all cliffhangers.

Episode 5.13
"Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace"
Written by: ? & Directed by: Greg Prange

Lucas wakes up alone.

Lucas returns home at the end of this episode.

There is a time jump between episode 512-513 and it's about a month.

Lucas will have a scene at the NH apartment. Lucas will have interaction with other characters, not just Andy.
Credit: AmeliaBeck

Brooke is meeting with Patricia, who is from an adoption agency. In the end Patricia lets her know she wont recommend her for adoption due to the fact she is very young and also that her mother (Victoria) said she's be a terrible candidate.

Lucas is on a yatch talking with Andy.

Episode 5.14
"What Do You Go Home To?"
Written by: ? & Directed by: ?

I can confirm that Brooke gets a baby in 414. That is what they filmed at the airport today. The adoption counselor gives her a baby. Now, whether or not it is a permanent adoption or just some type of temporary thing, I don't know. But the baby is real.

Lucas enters Brooke's house and finds her on the couch with a purple monkey in hand.
Credit: 5.14 side

There is a scene where Brooke, Peyton, and Haley gather baby supplies. Lucas, Nathan, and Jamie are also in this scene which I think takes place at NH's house.
Credit: Taylor

Episode 5.15
"?"
Written by: ? & Directed by: ?

Brooke and Peyton arrive to Jamie's birthday party with Angie asleep in a car seat. Haley asks how the baby is doing, before picking her up out of the car seat. Brooke warns that if Haley wakes Angie, she'll leave her with Haley.
Credit: 5.15 side

For full information about the episodes timeline and info regarding other characters visit the main spoiler thread for One Tree Hill. Sides for the episodes can be found on our LJ.

without alcohol.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

5.12 - "Hundred"

without alcohol.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Post away. I'm not gonna quote any spoilers so it's easier to get the all the new info when we start the next thread.

Credit ErinLovesOTH on the LP thread:

Taylor just informed me that Joe is indeed gone...so no more Owen I guess.

Episode 5.14
514 Side [out on 03/04/08 - Full side]

The part about BL.

Quote:
Brooke's House - Day

Lucas: Brooke?

Lucas enters Brooke's house and finds her sitting on the couch, purple monkey in hand.
I can almost definitely say that Lucas visits Brooke after she finds out she is getting the baby.
Source: Rebecca

Joe (Owen) was filming something on Wednesday (March 12th) and Sophia also filmed the same day. No word if they filmed together.

- Title is "What do you go home to?"
- Deb returns
- The manny is played by Quentin Kerr
- There is a scene where Brooke, Peyton, and Haley gather baby supplies. Lucas, Nathan, and Jamie are also in this scene which I think takes place at NH's house

Filming thursday, 03/13/08:
Hospital scene included Chad, James, Jackson, and Paul for sure. Joy was definitely on set, but I am not positive if she was in the hospital scenes or not.
Credit: Rebecca @ FF

Filming friday, 03/14/08:
Chad, James, and Paul are filming more scenes outside the hospital this morning.
Sophia films at UNCW today at 2pm.

The education building at UNCW is set up as an airport.
Credit: WilmyK8S@ othforums

I can confirm that Brooke gets a baby in 414. That is what they filmed at the airport today. The adoption counselor gives her a baby. Now, whether or not it is a permanent adoption or just some type of temporary thing, I don't know. But the baby is real.

Pictures: Brooke and baby Angie at the airport. 514 filming photos

Episode 5.15

515 side [Out on 03/14/08 - full side]

The part about Brooke and baby Angie.

Quote:
Ext. Nathan and Haley's House - Day

...Brooke and Peyton arriving with Angie, peacefully sleeping in her car seat.

Haley: Hey, how's the baby?

Haley PEEKS inside the car seat, REACHES to pick her up.

Brooke: If you wake her , I leave her.
Episode 5.16
516 side [Out on 03/18/08 - full side]
BL are at the doctors with Angie. The baby has a heart condition too.
without alcohol.

Last edited by catkirk7; 03-19-2008 at 12:01 PM
Old 03-19-2008, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread

love the title very true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas2417 (View Post)
lol its okay she was like mumbling so you probably misunderstood.
she does that a lot along with her whining
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Old 03-19-2008, 09:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

clips and screencaps are at One Tree Hill Forever | 5 Years Went By So Slowly So Fast

Old 03-19-2008, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread and title Christine

Jules!
♥♥♥ (seasons 1-3)
Old 03-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

New thread! Great title

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 03-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

yayyyyyyyyyy....new thread!!!!!!!!!!!

guys, we are going fast today....i bet yesterday's night eppie and the new sides got us excited! and gave us some faith....lol
Old 03-19-2008, 09:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread love the title!

You Found Me...

You Found Me.... ♥
Old 03-19-2008, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Hey Stefy!!

Nice to see you decided to join us.
♥♥♥ (seasons 1-3)
Old 03-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Loyal Fan

the title is love

B♥L
Old 03-19-2008, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALWAYSLOVE-BL (View Post)
the title is love
So is your sig. I love it!
♥♥♥ (seasons 1-3)
Old 03-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love yesterday's episode .. OMG !!! I love brooke and Lucas (L)
Old 03-19-2008, 09:45 AM
Loyal Fan

What did everyone make of the Brooke/Karen scene?

I Liked it, but then When Peyton got brought up i was like Again? lol..

You Found Me...

You Found Me.... ♥
Closed Thread   Post New Thread