Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2008, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-GBRD (View Post)
He does hate us. Who cares about Cheese But maybe Mark changed his plan since Joe went to film a movie. And he decided to have Chase back
Or maybe he just have everything planned. LOL and only signed Joe for whatever episodes he has been in and then new he would bring back Chase again in 514 (hopefully only for one ep) doesnt Stephen have another acting job to do? Or is he an actor? I only know he was a rish boy in that Laguna Beach reality soap before OTH.

But you know the good thing, even though we know all this and that Chase is back at least in 514 it's LUCAS SCOTT who is with Brooke/Angie at the hospital If CB were getting close again wouldnt it have been Cheese there with her? But it's NOT. It's Lucas. Besides no way in hell could I see Chase as a father figure for Angie. So Mark better not ever go there....

Quote:
I got the impression from 511 that CO's roomie status was former and not current
I understood in 512 that Chase was the roommate Owen had gone camping with even though Brooke never said his name. But maybe it wasn't him.

I was thinking if Owen bails on Brooke. Mark needs to explain how he just disappears as he's been pretty much attached to Brooke's hip in the previous episode. And now if Joe is no longer a guest star then something must happen with Owen. And if Chase lives with Owen maybe he'll talk for his his friend in 514, that is if he bails. I mean a lot of guys aren't ready for babies and Owen didn't look like a father type of guy.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 03-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

ahhh what a lovely day this has become NO MORE OWEN can I get a amen? as its needed
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Old 03-19-2008, 10:13 AM
Loyal Fan

No more Browen! No more Owen!
*Laura*
Old 03-19-2008, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

AMEN!

But how do we deal with Cheese return. Mark gets rid of one but brings in hate object number#2 instead! I am praying it's not as a love interest for Brooke again. CB should never be revisted again. I think they have even less 'fans' than BO ...

Archie & Veronica

Old 03-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay no more Browen..

notice Brooke called him her boyfriends in this episode! guess its official then! lol,

oh and how many times do we need to see 409? No Mark we havent forgotten that scene! but it seems the fact that he saw Brooke first has been forgotten (and he said brooke first) lol

You Found Me...

You Found Me.... ♥
Old 03-19-2008, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
Or maybe he just have everything planned. LOL and only signed Joe for whatever episodes he has been in and then new he would bring back Chase again in 514 (hopefully only for one ep) doesnt Stephen have another acting job to do? Or is he an actor? I only know he was a rish boy in that Laguna Beach reality soap before OTH.
:
I think stephen has been in films dunno if hes doing anything lately I need to look up imdb but yeah hes known for Laguna beach and isnt he still a mtv presenter?lol

ETA: thanks for the amen eva
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Old 03-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Supreme Fan

I really hope he's just there for one episode. 1 minute actually is already enough.

Plus when Patricia said Chase name Brooke didn't care. But when she said Lucas Scott she was and like "Why are you talking to me about him !!!
Remind us all of what we u s e d to b e.

Last edited by THE-GBRD; 03-19-2008 at 10:27 AM
Old 03-19-2008, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Eva- I wanted to give you an award for making this thread so happy. And lively.

Yesterday with the CGP. And today with the NO MORE BROWEN news.

You are so wonderful.
♥♥♥ (seasons 1-3)
Old 03-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

No more Owen?? What!!! I don't know if I should jump for joy or cry...wait, what am I saying? Hip-hip-hooray! I'll miss his friendship to Brooke, but not their "relationship". Now..why is Chase back? Is he another hole in the swiss cheese plots we've gotten this season?? He may just live up to the name "Cheese".

And I thought Chase was Owen's previous roommate. Didn't Brooke say that it was Owen's old roommate that she was hooking Peyton up with? I need to rewatch later.

All I know is that they better not have gotten rid of Owen to bring Chase back into the picture. I couldn't handle it in Season 4. Definately couldn't handle it for this season.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 03-19-2008, 10:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have a question...

When i read the side about BAL, I felt like the surgeon was not only here to fix Angie's heart, but that he could also be a new love interest for Brooke. I'm not sure, cause I read it when I was tired and I did not pay that much attention, but isn't he desccribe as good-looking or something? Considering the scene is supposed to be like dramatic, I would find weird to throw that kind of information, This must have a purpose, right?

Sorry if that was already asked!

BTW, this storyline is so sad... does Mark hate babies or what ?! ^
Old 03-19-2008, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think stephen has been in films
He should go back to doing them then, we surely dont need him on this show :lol.

Quote:
Plus when Patricia said Chase name Brooke didn't care. But when she said Lucas Scott she was and like "Why are you talking to be about him !
And that surely got to mean something. The only guy brought up that she has a reaction to was LUCAS SCOTT. Not Cheese or Owen but Lucas. It feels like Brooke/Angie/Lucas will actually get closer in the remaining episodes and Lucas will probably be the guy there for Brooke.

I really want him at the hospital with Brooke when Angie's gonna have her surgery. Those scenes will surely kill me! It will be so heartbreaking seeing them waiting for the news on what's happening with little baby Angie. I can just picture Brooke in Luke's arms right now.

I still have this heartbreaking feeling that the surgery will probably take place in 5.18 (season finale) and then the end will be something how they can't get her heart to continue again after they have stopped it. And then it just ends and we see a doctor coming out to BL and giving the sad news (maybe) and we don't hear anything but Brooke's heartbreaking bodylanguage will tell us everything. I'm just sensing a cliffhanger with Angie in focus for the S5 finale... a will she live or won't she.

Archie & Veronica

Old 03-19-2008, 10:31 AM
New Fan

The scene where Brooke talks about Peyton with Karen, she is obviously talking about herself, she gets really emotional, and then she jut shake her head like "Okay, lets change the subject"

||Brooke & Lucas - Dan & Serena - Chuck & Blair||
Old 03-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread
Old 03-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

I also thought Brooke was talking about herself when talking to Karen about Peyton. I got deja vu to a S3 scene between Haley/Brooke when Brooke was talking about Nathan but ibviously she was also talking about herself in that scene. I dont remember the exact wording but it was something about "sometimes people play hard to get because they need to know the other person's feelings are real." You know when Brooke was pulling the whole non-exclusive crap with Luke and all that.

Also she looked sad after her daydream about herself in Lindsey's wedding dress. She looks sad watching LL get married when she looked at Luke and she thought about the BL scene (flashback).

And the whole comet and Lucas's book. I think everything said looks to be more about Brooke and Lucas relationship than Peyton and Lucas. but it might just be me... but I really think it does.

Archie & Veronica

Old 03-19-2008, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Makes me wonder, does Mark only has two scenes saved from LP, because kill me with the repeat of the most annoying scenes...ever.

Now even if we only got one scene, the chemistry was there, the couple was there and Sophia and Chad rocked that little scene.

i love you. ♡
Closed Thread   Post New Thread